Are you a stupid person?

I am sure you think so. But then again you were stupid enough to waste 15 min of your life listening to some guy tell you if you are stupid or not.

I bet you buy books telling you how to get rich written by people who got rich off of stupid people buying their books
They even elect them to represent them, furthering the grift.

I found this video interesting to watch. Watch the video and see which category you fit in. Intelligent, bandit, helpless or stupid.

Oh and education, job, are not one of the specifics for being an intelligent person.

I am only half a dimwit

All forum leftists raises their hands
Actually the opposite is true. There is really only one law of stupidity, you find it at number three, sandwiched between four other "laws" that don't really define anything other than numbers and danger. The definition of a stupid person is,

A stupid person is one who causes harm to another person or group without at the same time obtaining a benefit for himself or even damaging himself

Now, let's view this from the perspective of a MAGA individual. The first area that illustrates the stupidity most vividly is all this stuff about transgender. Laws banning treatment for transgender children, bathroom laws, even the sports competition bans. Tell me, what "benefit" does the MAGA crowd get by those actions? None. But the "hurt" that those actions can rendered is palpable.

Then there is immigration. Look, rather you like it or not, immigration, both illegal and legal, actually increases economic productivity and expands income. I mean almost every real "economist" will tell you that. Immigration is a net positive for this country, always has been. In this case, denying those immigrants entry, especially those seeking asylum, not only hurts the immigrants, but it hurts the people supporting that denial, the definition of "stupid".

Then there is abortion. Look, I am not interested in this whole "save a life" bullshit. Life does not begin at conception. You might attempt to make an argument that it begins at viability. But here again, by denying women the right to an abortion you are harming them, and what do you get. Some shallow ability to be sanctimonious, spout off about how you are saving lives when you haven't really done a damn thing. And worse, when that baby is born you will piss and moan about any public assistance the family might need. Stupid, the very definition of stupid.

Legal assault weapons. Boy howdy, this one just screams stupidity. I mean what benefit do you get from being able to own an assault weapon? Does it make you feel like a real man? You can get the same effectiveness, maybe even better, from an alternative weapon, so why the assault rifle? Because you can't argue, that legal assault weapon has rendered immense harm across our society. Do I need to repeat that definition of stupid?

The Republican party, the Grand Old Party, should just change its name to the Party of STUPID. And there could be no better leader for such a party than the stupid Donald Trump.

To answer the asked question, I will admit that there are things that I wish that I had done sooner, but at the end of the day, it is better late than never, I guess.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I am sure you think so. But then again you were stupid enough to waste 15 min of your life listening to some guy tell you if you are stupid or not.

I bet you buy books telling you how to get rich written by people who got rich off of stupid people buying their books
Nope he is correct.

Actually the opposite is true. There is really only one law of stupidity, you find it at number three, sandwiched between four other "laws" that don't really define anything other than numbers and danger. The definition of a stupid person is,

A stupid person is one who causes harm to another person or group without at the same time obtaining a benefit for himself or even damaging himself

Now, let's view this from the perspective of a MAGA individual. The first area that illustrates the stupidity most vividly is all this stuff about transgender. Laws banning treatment for transgender children, bathroom laws, even the sports competition bans. Tell me, what "benefit" does the MAGA crowd get by those actions? None. But the "hurt" that those actions can rendered is palpable.

Then there is immigration. Look, rather you like it or not, immigration, both illegal and legal, actually increases economic productivity and expands income. I mean almost every real "economist" will tell you that. Immigration is a net positive for this country, always has been. In this case, denying those immigrants entry, especially those seeking asylum, not only hurts the immigrants, but it hurts the people supporting that denial, the definition of "stupid".

Then there is abortion. Look, I am not interested in this whole "save a life" bullshit. Life does not begin at conception. You might attempt to make an argument that it begins at viability. But here again, by denying women the right to an abortion you are harming them, and what do you get. Some shallow ability to be sanctimonious, spout off about how you are saving lives when you haven't really done a damn thing. And worse, when that baby is born you will piss and moan about any public assistance the family might need. Stupid, the very definition of stupid.

Legal assault weapons. Boy howdy, this one just screams stupidity. I mean what benefit do you get from being able to own an assault weapon? Does it make you feel like a real man? You can get the same effectiveness, maybe even better, from an alternative weapon, so why the assault rifle? Because you can't argue, that legal assault weapon has rendered immense harm across our society. Do I need to repeat that definition of stupid?

The Republican party, the Grand Old Party, should just change its name to the Party of STUPID. And there could be no better leader for such a party than the stupid Donald Trump.
Untrue the narrative that you push is built on sand. Since it appears you watched the video I applaud you. But as I said you're pushing the false narrative. And since you went political with it . Trump supporters aren't trying to destroy America they are pushing for it to be the great nation it is so it will not only benefit them but all of America. So it's Leftists that are trying to destroy the country and with that destruction they destroy themselves.

Forum List

Back