If you had a choice of owning a gun or owning a car, what would you choose

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
If you had a choice of owning a gun or owning a car, what would you choose. A car provides more freedom, for me, than any gun.
I would be more concerned with the government taking away everyone's vehicles than everyone's guns.

The government should allow cars and guns.
Put the same regulations on guns as you do cars for the same reason, the safety of all citizens.

1430468619637.jpg

I have a few of both and never cared enough about the government's opinion to consider a choice in the matter.

Interestingly, however, is that the Biden admininstration has introduced legislation to mandate remote kill swithes on all electric cars.

Think I posted that around here some time ago. Crickets, as usual...

If you had a choice of owning a gun or owning a car, what would you choose. A car provides more freedom, for me, than any gun.
I would be more concerned with the government taking away everyone's vehicles than everyone's guns.

Put the same regulations on guns as you do cars for the same reason, the safety of all citizens.
A guy with a gun could take your car, and there wouldn't be anything you could do about it.

I have a few of both and never cared enough about the government's opinion to consider a choice in the matter.

Interestingly, however, is that the Biden admininstration has introduced legislation to mandate remote kill swithes on all electric cars.

Think I posted that around here some time ago. Crickets, as usual...
Are you against government mandated safety features on a cars.

Are you against government mandated safety features on a cars.

You can take your government 'mandates' and shove em up your butt.

Heck, I got close to a hundred extra horses deleting all of the government 'mandated' crap from my cars. Better mileage, too, after reprogramming the computers and retuning.

I call it the freedom tuneup. Heh heh...

1654370071404.png

I already have to purchase a license and get training for both so what regulations are you referring to?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Hasn't Joey Xi done that with the inflated prices of Food, Fuel and other staples including baby formula? Owning a gun is a necessity today,
As food and fuel become scarcer look to see more home invasions.

In which Amendment is owning a car named?

(Sorry, had to edit)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back