A "flier" going around the internet that you should use to help voters in 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
An anonymous conservative wrote the following. Please share it with as many others as possible:

I follow news closely (& have for many years), attempting as I do so to separate truth from what could be merely partisan talking points/hackery. Each party puts a lot of emphasis on winning elections, but once elected… Who knows what their candidate will do? Trump, for all his faults/alleged faults, kept his promises: to build a wall to protect us from dangerous criminals/sex traffickers/drugs/terrorists (several of the latter recently apprehended).. which project would have been satisfactory in & of itself, but of course D politics stopped him. He cut onerous regulations & taxes on companies that employ Americans, helping them expand so they can hire even more of us; he stood up to China who steals our intellectual property & sends spies to our colleges; he made us energy-independent for the first time in 40 years; he brought back companies/jobs from overseas, made the US energy independent, virtually ended ISIS—and I could go on & on. Gas prices were half what they are now (the poor could afford to drive). Sadly, he could have done much more if he hadn’t been thwarted at every turn by the lawless America-haters in government, media & academia. Elites in DC sought to destroy him at every turn, & continue to do so long after he left office—to keep him from being president again. What did he do to warrant this fear, hatred & persecution? He had the effrontery to stand up against the corrupt Establishment & the deep state (unelected officials who control policy implementation & often work against the president duly elected by We the People). Being the vicious, anti-We the-People creatures that they are, they fought back with all they had. And of course what they had was: the nearly endless resources of the federal government. Some who follow current events say (and I concur) that the current Administration is attempting to bankrupt & destroy our country—deliberately. That may sound far-fetched but I do not say it lightly, & some very savvy, erudite thinkers say the same. Of course, Ds claim they will “build back better” after destroying it, so I guess we should not complain about such things as: high prices (inflation), the recession (negative GDP growth 2 quarters in a row), rising crime, our children being taught perverse “doctrines,” etc. We should not complain that under Trump we did not have to rely for gas on countries who hate us but now we do since Biden shut down US pipelines. We are supposed to be happy—aren’t we (?)—that our hard-earned money is being used to fight a bogus issue, namely “climate change.” Scientists have shown that there is no serious threat from the miniscule changes the climate goes through from one decade to another, something that has been happening naturally for thousands of years. We are being lied to. Climate change is just an excuse to acquire more power, along with more tax dollars, which will not be used so much to “save Earth” but to further a very sick agenda reminiscent of communism (except it is more like “Communism for thee but the fruits of capitalism for we [the elites].” Yet, What other kind of communism is there?). As we recall, that system has a legacy of 100 million murdered by the state. The Democrats in their envisioned utopian state do not care any more about your life than they do about the lives of the unborn they relentlessly attempt to take. The administration does not care if some people cannot keep up with their grandiose plans for (so they claim) climate change goals. They do not care if you cannot afford to buy an electric car (or anything else). However, ironically, electric cars themselves depend on fossil fuels & other earth-derived resources. The batteries are made in.. where else? China! China is probably our worst enemy. The misanthropes in charge divide us with their dishonest CRT propaganda & so forth, so we will be at war with each other as opposed to focusing on them & their nefarious, destructive policies. Elites live like royalty--off the earnings of those they look down upon as stupid peasants. In the 1700s the founders of our country, in designing a new government, were cautious & wise. They had just fought a war for independence from the corrupt, tyrannical, money-hungry British empire which tried to tax America to death, so the founders sought to set up a different system that protected citizens & their businesses from government over-reach. However, we know enough about human nature to realize that greed usually wins out eventually, so today we see that our once-principled country has been taken over by greedy, lawless political tyrants exactly like the ones we once set ourselves against 250 years ago. Trump did much good for this country, yet his accomplishments were rarely highlighted by mainstream “news” sources who are too busy cultishly furthering the agenda of the Democrat party, right or wrong. Please take the time to vote in 2024. / I have “done the math” on these issues since most Americans are busy working & caring for their families & cannot watch news as often as I can. I follow Jesus as well. Those running our country at this time obviously cannot say the same; they do not have the same moral/ethical values. One of them said recently that (paraphrase) it is no big deal to raise the price of gas because it gives us an incentive to buy electric cars! That is so callous, especially toward poor people who can barely afford to put gas in the car they have, much less buy another one, much less buy electric. This administration couldn’t care less about the poor or anyone else. Then there is this new bill Congress just passed with zero R votes, that will increase the size of the IRS to 166,000 agents! Yes, that’s what America needs: more IRS agents--more than 3 other govt agencies have, combined! It gets worse: the IRS is just as politicized as the DOJ & other federal agencies: They target political enemies & give political friends a pass.. Also, polls consistently show that inflation & the cost of living, along with border security, are the issues Americans are concerned about. On the other hand, only about 2% of Americans are concerned about climate change. Again, the elites do not care. They are hellbent on radically changing the US regardless of what Americans want or need. What can be done about all this disorder & injustice? Well, perfect justice comes only in the next life, but in the meantime, we can do what we can to stop these lawless, reality-ignoring, morally-vacuous, misanthropic people from destroying our country.. For starters, we can vote—and PRAY!

Last edited:
An anonymous conservative wrote the following. Please share it with as many others as possible:

I follow news closely (& have for many years), attempting as I do so to separate truth from what could be merely partisan talking points/hackery. Each party puts a lot of emphasis on winning elections, but once elected… Who knows what their candidate will do? Trump, for all his faults/alleged faults, kept his promises: to build a wall to protect us from dangerous criminals/sex traffickers/drugs/terrorists (several of the latter recently apprehended).. which project would have been satisfactory in & of itself, but of course D politics stopped him. He cut onerous regulations & taxes on companies that employ Americans, helping them expand so they can hire even more of us; he stood up to China who steals our intellectual property & sends spies to our colleges; he made us energy-independent for the first time in 40 years; he brought back companies/jobs from overseas, made the US energy independent, virtually ended ISIS—and I could go on & on. Gas prices were half what they are now (the poor could afford to drive). Sadly, he could have done much more if he hadn’t been thwarted at every turn by the lawless America-haters in government, media & academia. Elites in DC sought to destroy him at every turn, & continue to do so long after he left office—to keep him from being president again. What did he do to warrant this fear, hatred & persecution? He had the effrontery to stand up against the corrupt Establishment & the deep state (unelected officials who control policy implementation & often work against the president duly elected by We the People). Being the vicious, anti-We the-People creatures that they are, they fought back with all they had. And of course what they had was: the nearly endless resources of the federal government. Some who follow current events say (and I concur) that the current Administration is attempting to bankrupt & destroy our country—deliberately. That may sound far-fetched but I do not say it lightly, & some very savvy, erudite thinkers say the same. Of course, Ds claim they will “build back better” after destroying it, so I guess we should not complain about such things as: high prices (inflation), the recession (negative GDP growth 2 quarters in a row), rising crime, our children being taught perverse “doctrines,” etc. We should not complain that under Trump we did not have to rely for gas on countries who hate us but now we do since Biden shut down US pipelines. We are supposed to be happy—aren’t we (?)—that our hard-earned money is being used to fight a bogus issue, namely “climate change.” Scientists have shown that there is no serious threat from the miniscule changes the climate goes through from one decade to another, something that has been happening naturally for thousands of years. We are being lied to. Climate change is just an excuse to acquire more power, along with more tax dollars, which will not be used so much to “save Earth” but to further a very sick agenda reminiscent of communism (except it is more like “Communism for thee but the fruits of capitalism for we [the elites].” Yet, What other kind of communism is there?). As we recall, that system has a legacy of 100 million murdered by the state. The Democrats in their envisioned utopian state do not care any more about your life than they do about the lives of the unborn they relentlessly attempt to take. The administration does not care if some people cannot keep up with their grandiose plans for (so they claim) climate change goals. They do not care if you cannot afford to buy an electric car (or anything else). However, ironically, electric cars themselves depend on fossil fuels & other earth-derived resources. The batteries are made in.. where else? China! China is probably our worst enemy. The misanthropes in charge divide us with their dishonest CRT propaganda & so forth, so we will be at war with each other as opposed to focusing on them & their nefarious, destructive policies. Elites live like royalty--off the earnings of those they look down upon as stupid peasants. In the 1700s the founders of our country, in designing a new government, were cautious & wise. They had just fought a war for independence from the corrupt, tyrannical, money-hungry British empire which tried to tax America to death, so the founders sought to set up a different system that protected citizens & their businesses from government over-reach. However, we know enough about human nature to realize that greed usually wins out eventually, so today we see that our once-principled country has been taken over by greedy, lawless political tyrants exactly like the ones we once set ourselves against 250 years ago. Trump did much good for this country, yet his accomplishments were rarely highlighted by mainstream “news” sources who are too busy cultishly furthering the agenda of the Democrat party, right or wrong. Please take the time to vote in 2024. / I have “done the math” on these issues since most Americans are busy working & caring for their families & cannot watch news as often as I can. I follow Jesus as well. Those running our country at this time obviously cannot say the same; they do not have the same moral/ethical values. One of them said recently that (paraphrase) it is no big deal to raise the price of gas because it gives us an incentive to buy electric cars! That is so callous, especially toward poor people who can barely afford to put gas in the car they have, much less buy another one, much less buy electric. This administration couldn’t care less about the poor or anyone else. Then there is this new bill Congress just passed with zero R votes, that will increase the size of the IRS to 166,000 agents! Yes, that’s what America needs: more IRS agents--more than 3 other govt agencies have, combined! It gets worse: the IRS is just as politicized as the DOJ & other federal agencies: They target political enemies & give political friends a pass.. Also, polls consistently show that inflation & the cost of living, along with border security, are the issues Americans are concerned about. On the other hand, only about 2% of Americans are concerned about climate change. Again, the elites do not care. They are hellbent on radically changing the US regardless of what Americans want or need. What can be done about all this disorder & injustice? Well, perfect justice comes only in the next life, but in the meantime, we can do what we can to stop these lawless, reality-ignoring, morally-vacuous, misanthropic people from destroying our country.. For starters, we can vote—and PRAY!
You mean they found "An anonymous conservative" that still wants to support trump, as long as they don't have their name, known? Heck, sounds like something some Trump loon would write on here.

• Banned
You mean they found "An anonymous conservative" that still wants to support trump, as long as they don't have their name, known? Heck, sounds like something some Trump loon would write on here.
typical lib response: change the topic, avoid at all cost the substance of what is said, then insult writer

ho hum... so boring, so predictable :bigbed:

Spare me, goofball. It isn't what it says it is, certainly not "A "flier" going around the internet that you should use to help voters in 2024." It's just a pro-trump writing, by somebody that would like to talk pro-trump but too ashamed to show their name, so they posted in anonymously, the new face of the new underground trump trolls, as supporting somebody that is openly against the Constitution, for a position where they were supposed to swear and oath to the constitution, is not a winning or even popular position.

• Banned
iting, by somebody that would like to talk pro-trump but too ashamed to show their name, so they posted in anonymously,
couldn't possibly be that the person didn't want noteriety, could it?

couldn't be writer wanted privacy, could it?

no, u just KNOW other people's motives, don't you, even better than they themselves!!!!!!!

Hey, you must be all-knowing like God..

maybe you ARE God!

wow... that would be cool.... But no, I know you're not God. I've read your posts.

couldn't possibly be that the person didn't want noteriety, could it?

couldn't be writer wanted privacy, could it?

no, u just KNOW other people's motives, don't you, even better than they themselves!!!!!!!

Hey, you must be all-knowing like God..

maybe you ARE God!

wow... that would be cool.... But no, I know you're not God. I've read your posts.
Why heck, if I was going to come out to support somebody that was against, the constitution the week after he came out and said it, same guy that brought people to Washington to rally to fight the results of the elections he lost, that later attacked Congress, screaming to hang the vice president, because the VP refused to go against the constitution to steal the election for him, I wouldn't want notoriety either. I would relish privacy too. I wouldn't want anybody to know it was me. Even if you live in a deep red state, as I do, with the vast majority still supporting the constitution and rule of law, that becoming a publicly known supporter of going against the constitution, might not be a healthy thing. I don't blame the "anonymous" for wanting to be anonymous. I totally understand why the person doesn't want his identity known. It certainly isn't to help voters. It is to preserve his hide against the patriotic Americans.

• Banned
Why heck, if I was going to come out to support somebody that was against, the constitution the week after he came out and said it, same guy that brought people to Washington to rally to fight the results of the elections he lost, that later attacked Congress, screaming to hang the vice president, because the VP refused to go against the constitution to steal the election for him, I wouldn't want notoriety either. I would relish privacy too. I wouldn't want anybody to know it was me. Even if you live in a deep red state, as I do, with the vast majority still supporting the constitution and rule of law, that becoming a publicly known supporter of going against the constitution, might not be a healthy thing. I don't blame the "anonymous" for wanting to be anonymous. I totally understand why the person doesn't want his identity known. It certainly isn't to help voters. It is to preserve his hide against the patriotic Americans.
The first part of this, the only part I read, is full of grammatical, punctuation and syntax errors which does not surprise us vis a vis liberals

Anyway, I am very careful about what kind of pollution I allow to enter my mind and heart so.. yeh, I had to get out some anti-pollution stuff after reading this.. but I figure.. I'll just stop reading, which works better

The first part of this, the only part I read, is full of grammatical, punctuation and syntax errors which does not surprise us vis a vis liberals

Anyway, I am very careful about what kind of pollution I allow to enter my mind and heart so.. yeh, I had to get out some anti-pollution stuff after reading this.. but I figure.. I'll just stop reading, which works better
Hey, I got through English comp with spellcheck and grammar check set to strict in Word Perfect or later, Microsoft Word and suggestions turned on, and same when doing reports or analysis for the military for things going to higher. Good luck with it. I am no longer on a payroll or writing for grade.

• Banned
Hey, I got through English comp with spellcheck and grammar check set to strict in Word Perfect or later, Microsoft Word and suggestions turned on, and same when doing reports or analysis for the military for things going to higher. Good luck with it. I am no longer on a payroll or writing for grade.
I was more hoping for Understanding/clarity

too much to ask from most libs

Nice wall of text, which no one will read!

Again, this information (flier) needs to be given out to as many as possible

The lamestream media does NOT inform people of what they most need to be informed of. Mostly they just inform people tht they should give up their Christian morals/ethics, accept homosexuality as normal rather than a perversion, change your gender because tht is just so cool... and that helpless, unborn children are not really human and therefore do not have a right to exist so please kill your children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back