If this doesn't make everyday democrats despise their party, probably nothing will

LIAR

it was NOT rape

Damn... when will be rid of the egregious LIARS in our country?

Answer: When Jesus comes back and kicks ass... (Sorry, Jesus, but I presume you will something akin to that) :)
He was liable for sexual battery, inserting his fingers into a woman who did not want it.

Not presidential character, nope.

not according to my info. The news I watch or pay attn to says it was NOT rape.

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.
He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

Kaplan said New York’s legal definition of “rape” is “far narrower” than the word is understood in “common modern parlance.”
Share this articleShare
The former requires forcible, unconsented-to penetration with one’s penis. But he said that the conduct the jury effectively found Trump liable for — forced digital penetration — meets a more common definition of rape. He cited definitions offered by the American Psychological Association and the Justice Department,which in 2012 expanded its definition of rape to include penetration “with any body part or object.”

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.
He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

Kaplan said New York’s legal definition of “rape” is “far narrower” than the word is understood in “common modern parlance.”
Share this articleShare
The former requires forcible, unconsented-to penetration with one’s penis. But he said that the conduct the jury effectively found Trump liable for — forced digital penetration — meets a more common definition of rape. He cited definitions offered by the American Psychological Association and the Justice Department,which in 2012 expanded its definition of rape to include penetration “with any body part or object.”
He is explaining why your understanding of the term is incorrect.

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

July 19, 2023 at 1:15 p.m. EDT

He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/
/-----/ From a thread started by MAGA MACHO Man:
Under cross-examination by Trump’s lawyer Alina Habba, E. Jean Carroll admitted she deleted emails under subpoena. Judge Kaplan ran interference for Carroll.
Carroll admitted to deleting emails under subpoena because she didn’t want to upset her lawyers.

How is this not a criminal act? Why was she not charged with destroying evidence?

The Trump legal team is now calling for a mistrial in the E. Jean Carroll case after she admitted to deleting evidence.

He is explaining why your understanding of the term is incorrect.

you played hookey the day reading comp was taught.

You are wrong.

nope.

tough what? tough you don't get that the act of rape involves more than just one body part? in the 90's that was how the law was written. he raped her with his fingers. the lawsuit has to litigate what was on the books at the time of the crime.

BUT it has changed after that & had he attacked her after 2012 ... with his fingers.... then he would have been charged with rape.

He cited definitions offered by the American Psychological Association and the Justice Department,which in 2012 expanded its definition of rape to include penetration “with any body part or object.”

nothing he did is any different than rape, other than the timing.

That 'wrongness' does not translate into rectifying Trump's sexual sickness and actions.

what ... no smile?

/-----/ From a thread started by MAGA MACHO Man:
Under cross-examination by Trump’s lawyer Alina Habba, E. Jean Carroll admitted she deleted emails under subpoena. Judge Kaplan ran interference for Carroll.
Carroll admitted to deleting emails under subpoena because she didn’t want to upset her lawyers.

How is this not a criminal act? Why was she not charged with destroying evidence?

The Trump legal team is now calling for a mistrial in the E. Jean Carroll case after she admitted to deleting evidence.

& now for truthful clarification.:

While cross-examining Carroll in a downtown Manhattan federal courtroom Wednesday, Habba asked her about insulting and threatening messages she received from Trump supporters in 2019, after she went public with her accusations that Trump raped her in the 1990s.

Carroll testified that she received death threats "daily" and deleted them from her inbox and from replies to her social media posts.

"I generally got rid of many of the replies on Twitter and on Facebook. I would just delete, delete, delete," Carroll said on the witness stand. "I did not delete my post, but I deleted the replies. I hadn't realized how many death threats there were in my private messages."

With Trump sitting at the table next to her, Habba asked for a mistrial.

"The witness has just admitted to deleting evidence herself, which are part of her claim of damages, and I haven't seen them," Habba said. "She has no evidence of them. She hasn't turned them over."

"Denied," Kaplan quickly responded. "The jury will disregard everything Ms. Habba just said."

Trump's lawyer asked for a mistrial in his E. Jean Carroll case because she deleted death threat emails

you played hookey the day reading comp was taught.

nope.

tough what? tough you don't get that the act of rape involves more than just one body part? in the 90's that was how the law was written. he raped her with his fingers. the lawsuit has to litigate what was on the books at the time of the crime.

BUT it has changed after that & had he attacked her after 2012 ... with his fingers.... then he would have been charged with rape.

He cited definitions offered by the American Psychological Association and the Justice Department,which in 2012 expanded its definition of rape to include penetration “with any body part or object.”

nothing he did is any different than rape, other than the timing.

what ... no smile?
Judge and Jury are the decider not the Playtimes. He is a sexual batter not a rapists. Platime's opinion is her own and the rest of us can laugh and go "sure."

Forum List

Back