If this doesn't make everyday democrats despise their party, probably nothing will

Judge and Jury are the decider

that is a fact ...

not the Playtimes.

... jack .
He is a sexual batter not a rapists.

batter-er.

& a rapist. donny hasn't cloned himself, thank G-O-D. so there is only a singular rapist ... per the judge's clarification, AND the law after 2012.

Platime's opinion is her own

& any female's opinion that is was rape. that is 'cept for the XX chromosomed MAGAts, & the debt ridden, ' i'd rather be pretty, than smart ~ you can fake smart ' dime store lawyer he's got.

jack.

and the rest of us can laugh and go "sure."

you go boy.

& any female's opinion that is was rape. that is 'cept for the XX chromosomed MAGAts, & the debt ridden, ' i'd rather be pretty, than smart ~ you can fake smart ' dime store lawyer he's got.
The law does not care about your opinion. Your fallacy of false equivalence fails.

during the plandemic (as some of us call it), blue states... I mean, you can't make this up!!!!!!!

Blue states shut down all kinds of businesses, leaving only "essential" businesses open

Churches were not essential! God had to GO! Forget God... you don't need Him (they seemed to say)

Baby murdering centers, however, aka abortion clinics, where HELLO...........! the "doctor" (aka murderer) didof course have to TOUCH women to do his evil deed

NO PROBLEM! They stayed open!

These are the great values of the leftists!

As Trump would say

"It's a beauty!"

The synagogues in Atlanta immediately went to zoom services.

The law does not care about your opinion.

i never said otherwise.

Your fallacy of false equivalence fails.

you:

straws.gif

Forum List

Back