If this doesn't make everyday democrats despise their party, probably nothing will

/——/ What actually happened:
The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse.

what actually happened - was that sexual abuse was only used, because RAPE is defined as forced sexual intercourse/penetration by genitalia contact. & that is the only reason it was not considered 'rape'.

he used his tiny cheeto dusted fingers. but you ask any female if she is penetrated by anything thru force - whether or not it is RAPE.

what actally happened was a distinction without a differance.

during the plandemic (as some of us call it), blue states... I mean, you can't make this up!!!!!!!

Blue states shut down all kinds of businesses, leaving only "essential" businesses open

Churches were not essential! God had to GO! Forget God... you don't need Him (they seemed to say)

Baby murdering centers, however, aka abortion clinics, where HELLO...........! the "doctor" (aka murderer) didof course have to TOUCH women to do his evil deed

NO PROBLEM! They stayed open!

These are the great values of the leftists!

As Trump would say

"It's a beauty!"
The democrat voters I know aren't cultists like you. They don't give a shit about the party. They deal in ideas. And they know who is more aligned with what they want.

No, they aren't going to vote for GOP pigs just because some democrats did things they don't like. The Big Tent party doesn't work that way.

The democrat voters I know aren't cultists like you. They don't give a shit about the party. They deal in ideas. And they know who is more aligned with what they want.

No, they aren't going to vote for GOP pigs just because some democrats did things they don't like. The Big Tent party doesn't work that way.
All democrats are in the democrst cult

No he wasnt he was not found liable for rape read the damn thread retard.
Forcible Sexual Assault.

Much better, right? Is that what you would tell your female friends and family, if they were forcibly sexually assaulted?

"Well, it wasn't technically rape. Feel better?"

What Trump has done to the morality of his supporters is amazing.

Forcible Sexual Assault.

Much better, right? Is that what you would tell your female friends and family, if they were forcibly sexually assaulted?

"Well, it wasn't technically rape. Feel better?"

What Trump has done to the morality of his supporters is amazing.
No conviction for rape and more than likely a taint get Trump jury decided we got to get him on something

His liablility for forcible sexual assault cannot be questioned nor re-litigated.

It's over. He is a perv.

Now let's get back to the flight manifest he may have been on to PedoIsle.

Look up Clinton and Gates if you want.

I remember Nancy and Schumer wanting people to gather together. I remember when new yorks governor packed COVID infected with the elderly.
yeh, that was swept under the rug, how .. I think it was deBlasio

put covid infected old people (or any people?) into nursing homes and many people died... shocker

The government deemed the company my daughter in law works for as an essential business. It did not close or slow during the plandemic. They make parts for luxury yachts.

tell that to yer fellow trump humper. i never used the word guilty.

i said liable. he was found liable for committing rape.

liable
adjective
  1. legally responsible: You are liable for the damage caused by your action.
LIAR

it was NOT rape

Damn... when will be rid of the egregious LIARS in our country?

Answer: When Jesus comes back and kicks ass... (Sorry, Jesus, but I presume you will something akin to that) :)

Forum List

Back