If this doesn't make everyday democrats despise their party, probably nothing will

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
during the plandemic (as some of us call it), blue states... I mean, you can't make this up!!!!!!!

Blue states shut down all kinds of businesses, leaving only "essential" businesses open

Churches were not essential! God had to GO! Forget God... you don't need Him (they seemed to say)

Baby murdering centers, however, aka abortion clinics, where HELLO...........! the "doctor" (aka murderer) didof course have to TOUCH women to do his evil deed

NO PROBLEM! They stayed open!

These are the great values of the leftists!

As Trump would say

"It's a beauty!"

during the plandemic (as some of us call it), blue states... I mean, you can't make this up!!!!!!!

Blue states shut down all kinds of businesses, leaving only "essential" businesses open

Churches were not essential! God had to GO! Forget God... you don't need Him (they seemed to say)

Baby murdering centers, however, aka abortion clinics, where HELLO...........! the "doctor" (aka murderer) didof course have to TOUCH women to do his evil deed

As Trump would say

"It's a beauty!"
Medical services vs religion?

Are you seriously try to say this?

Makes no sense

People jam into churches, they don’t jam into abortion clinics
Another retarded post from t he party of Retards

In a Church you can stay 6 feet apart, RIGHT?

In an abortion "clinic"... How the hell is a woman going to get an abortion if the butcher... aka "doctor"

stays 6 feet away from her!

Retard of the Year...

As Trump would say

"It's a beauty!"
So did many red states. Why did you leave that out. The abortion issue is a losing one for GOP this year.

that's not what y'all said before....abortion...safe and RARE.
Then obama said, 'we the US is not a christian nation.
He apparently was right, i sometimes think

abortion to the 9th month (Roe)

There were only 3 countries in the world who did that. Guess which ones besides the US

North Korea
China

Another retarded post from t he party of Retards

In a Church you can stay 6 feet apart, RIGHT?

In an abortion "clinic"... How the hell is a woman going to get an abortion if the butcher... aka "doctor"

stays 6 feet away from her!

Retard of the Year...

Churches draw hundreds of people. Not a good environment when trying to prevent a pandemic.
An abortion clinic may have three people in a room wearing masks

Hardly the same threat

He apparently was right, i sometimes think

abortion to the 9th month (Roe)

There were only 3 countries in the world who did that. Guess which ones besides the US

North Korea
China

More Fear Mongering

Abortions are not performed in the ninth month unless there are serious medical issues with the child

More Fear Mongering

Abortions are not performed in the ninth month unless there are serious medical issues with the child
another ignorant, retarded post from the party of Ignorant and Retarded.

Roe allowed abortion to the 9th month

Read up on stuff

As Trump would say

"It's a beauty!"
It is important to Democrats that they keep on killing those black babies no matter what else may be going on in the world.

another ignorant, retarded post from the party of Ignorant and Retarded.

Roe allowed abortion to the 9th month

Read up on stuff

Show how many abortions are performed in the ninth month
EXTREMELY rare and only after severe medical conditions are identified

Why do you want a woman to carry a baby to term that has no chance of survival?

Makes no sense

People jam into churches, they don’t jam into abortion clinics
everyone at planned parenthood is masked and vaxxed. not so much at church.
prayer can be done at home and sermons can be virtual. sujrgical procedures, not so much.
also with abortion there are hard time limits set by repub legislatures, salvation occurs, if i am not mistaken, at a time that "no one knows except the father"

it may be that god has sent covid as a test for christians. do you care enough to protect others or not?

Forum List

Back