If the most important thing poor Americans need is identity in commonality why flood their neighborhoods with immigrants?

job skills
Job skill to wash dishes? You realize some Americans just want these types of jobs,, many Americans raised a family being a dish washer..

Not any more. The cost of living went up while the wages did not.
And wages have dropped since 1965 immigration changes.. are you new to my history class? Well have a seat young man

I have heard your version of "history". And I laughed.
I beg your pardon?

No need for a pardon.

I don't think commonality is what the poor need. Opportunities, education, job skills, and a fair chance is what they need. Commonality is worthless.
Have you ever worked in a room full of 12 Haitians? That can’t speak English? And you soon realize they been talking negatively about you? And hate America?

I have worked with crews of Hispanics. Most spoke no English. I didn't worry about whether they were talking about me. We got the work done. That was why we were there.
Are you poor?

I was.
So you were poor and you found it helpful that you had nothing in common with your co workers. Well you have nothing in common with most Americans.

What I had in common was that we had a job to do. There was bonding over that. But, given your views on other cultures, I am sure they could tell what you were thinking and wanted nothing to do with it.

Also, I have a lot in common with other Americans. I work hard. I treated everyone with respect. I did not decide they were worthless without any reason.
Was this job that required some skill in training?

Two parts of the job did. Most did not. I worked putting in underground conduit and fiber optics. I was part of the directional boring crew. The Latinos did the manual labor, mostly digging the holes and exposing existing utilities. Best crew I ever worked with were Latinos.
So you were in a position of Authority?

No. I operated a machine. And I also dug the holes and exposed the existing utilities, just like they did.
Ah sounds like a skilled job you had to get trained for.. yes you worked with assimilated Latinos. Lucky you

Digging holes does not require much in the way of skills. Assimilated? lol
So you had no training for this job? Fiber optics? Interesting..

Also sounds like you had established identify young because you started out with many like you. As you stated earlier .. it wasn’t until high school you saw a black never mind a Haitian lol

I don't think commonality is what the poor need. Opportunities, education, job skills, and a fair chance is what they need. Commonality is worthless.
Have you ever worked in a room full of 12 Haitians? That can’t speak English? And you soon realize they been talking negatively about you? And hate America?

I have worked with crews of Hispanics. Most spoke no English. I didn't worry about whether they were talking about me. We got the work done. That was why we were there.
Are you poor?

I was.
So you were poor and you found it helpful that you had nothing in common with your co workers. Well you have nothing in common with most Americans.

What I had in common was that we had a job to do. There was bonding over that. But, given your views on other cultures, I am sure they could tell what you were thinking and wanted nothing to do with it.

Also, I have a lot in common with other Americans. I work hard. I treated everyone with respect. I did not decide they were worthless without any reason.

Two parts of the job did. Most did not. I worked putting in underground conduit and fiber optics. I was part of the directional boring crew. The Latinos did the manual labor, mostly digging the holes and exposing existing utilities. Best crew I ever worked with were Latinos.

No. I operated a machine. And I also dug the holes and exposed the existing utilities, just like they did.
Ah sounds like a skilled job you had to get trained for.. yes you worked with assimilated Latinos. Lucky you

Also sounds like you had established identify young because you started out with many like you. As you stated earlier .. it wasn’t until high school you saw a black never mind a Haitian lol

I had on the job training.

There is still not reason commonality is needed for poor people. You have failed to prove that point.

Are you poor?

I was.

There is still not reason commonality is needed for poor people. You have failed to prove that point.
How would you know? Your going off your personal experience. And so far you can’t relate

Are you poor?

I was.

How would you know? Your going off your personal experience. And so far you can’t relate

So you maintain that the poor need commonality.

But not the poor who paid attention in school.
Not the poor who worked, got on the job training, and succeeded.
Not the poor who did not bother with any social nonsense on the job. They just worked.

Pretty narrow band of who would be helped by commonality.

It sounds like the need for commonality is for a specific few.

It also sounds like the lack of commonality is just something some people use to blame for their lack of success.

Are you poor?

I was.

Not the poor who did not bother with any social nonsense on the job. They just worked.

It also sounds like the lack of commonality is just something some people use to blame for their lack of success.
I think your not being honest, I talked about how different cultures distract in schools. Please learn how to read Comrade

Are you poor?

I was.

I think your not being honest, I talked about how different cultures distract in schools. Please learn how to read Comrade

Yes, you have talked about that. You offered no actual evidence. But you did talk about it.

I was distracted by girls in semi-revealing clothes, but I still graduated.
I was distracted by getting high before and during school, but I still graduated.

I think the claims of distraction are an invention to have someone else to blame. Did no one at your school graduate?

was distracted by girls in semi-revealing clothes, but I still graduated.
I was distracted by getting high before and during school, but I still graduated.
You helped me prove my point, you had a lot in common with your fellow school mates. With that said check mate .. mate

You helped me prove my point, you had a lot in common with your fellow school mates. With that said check mate .. mate

You have proven nothing. You claim the poor need commonality. You have not proven anything related to that.

Did no one at your school graduate?

You have proven nothing. You claim the poor need commonality. You have not proven anything related to that.

Seems like he wouldn't know.

I just destroyed you,, and your still standing ? You must like abuse.. it I’ll be back again work calls

I do notice he is refusing to answer a simple question.

I just destroyed you,, and your still standing ? You must like abuse.. it I’ll be back again work calls

You make a claim. Do nothing to prove that claim. Offer no evidence of that claim. And now you proclaim yourself a winner? LMAO!! Too funny.

I do notice he is refusing to answer a simple question.
Maybe he will hold a press conference after he exiles Senators from the state of Massachusetts again. :lol:

Don't bother, Jitler. No one wants to buy your rotten hot dogs.

You make a claim. Do nothing to prove that claim. Offer no evidence of that claim. And now you proclaim yourself a winner? LMAO!! Too funny.
Every one knows the poor needs commonality except for you and the Tran. You tried to disprove it but couldn’t.. wanna try again?

I can’t for the life of me understand why all the people doing well in urban areas are all transplants from suburbs that grew up with similar ppl, same language, and a large community of conservatism.
The poor across America need all the resources but two things Democrats won’t allow is commonality, and identify in there cities, they flood with refugees, they speak different languages and identify by multiple cultures.

this is why poor Americans are Turing to drugs, and gangs. There is no way out of this deep culture rut Democrats have put them in.

what can we do to convince Democrats the poor need commonality.
Thanks
Americans look pretty uniform these days. Most are fat and have their heads buried in their freaking cell phones. I have gotten to hate those damn phones.

what can we do to convince Democrats the poor need commonality.
Thanks

Nothing. The Dems want the millions of extra votes they hope to get from all the illegals flooding in. They are right, too, that's how it works. The very first democracy in the world, in ancient Greece, failed because some Democrat got the bright idea of wildly enlarging the voting franchise so his party would get more votes.

This is one of the ways democracy always fails. The other is when the poor get the vote and vote to take money from the more able, smarter people.

Forum List

Back