Black Conservative Patriot

Only racist conservative cucks use terms like "good blacks"

And really think its a compliment.....

Only to find its only a compliment to folks who are so desperate for approval from conservatives that they don't mind getting that pat on the head

z.c00n.066(20).jpg

Only to find its only a compliment to folks who are so desperate for approval from conservatives that they don't mind getting that pat on the head

View attachment 468827
youre just mad another black person doesnt toe the democrat party line,,,

what is it you guys call them??
uppity ni**ers???

Some whites like sellouts.

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???
I don't call them anything......I don't have their phone numbers....

if i could call them; I would ask....what exactly about America's past are you trying to conserve??

Then I will ask them to defend the policies they feel will conserve that past

But one thing black conservatives have in common with racist cucks like you is.....neither one of yall can talk about policies...just nostalgia and feels...

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

if i could call them; I would ask....what exactly about America's past are you trying to conserve??

But one thing black conservatives have in common with racist cucks like you is.....neither one of yall can talk about policies...just nostalgia and feels...
thats very racist of you to say,,,

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

Nothing racist about what I said......

But to a racist cuck like yourself; you think saying that helps you avoid the fact that you can't refute my point

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

But to a racist cuck like yourself; you think saying that helps you avoid the fact that you can't refute my point
how am I the racist when its you guys that think blacks are to stupid to function on their own without your help???

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

how am I the racist when its you guys that think blacks are to stupid to function on their own without your help???
^ More self projection ^

Let me know when you can address what I said instead of having a hissy fit like a bitch

• Thanks

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

^ More self projection ^

Let me know when you can address what I said instead of having a hissy fit like a bitch
how is that a projection???

the dems openly say people of color are to stupid to use the internet and find the DMV to get an ID,, should I pull up bidens comments on the matter??

nice try buttercup,,,

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

The fact that you allow racism to define your every waking moment makes you the biggest racist bigot. Try being human first. I have brown hair and my spouse has blond hair--it does not define us it is just a fact. We love each other just the same.

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

^ More self projection ^

the dems openly say people of color are to stupid to use the internet and find the DMV to get an ID,, should I pull up bidens comments on the matter??

nice try buttercup,,,
Is that why Republicans do everything in their power to suppress the black vote??

Like I said...let me know when you can talk policies......because as of now.....Republicans have so little respect for their voters (BLACKS INCLUDED) that they feel worshiping Trump is a policy platform...

Meanwhile.......those of us who don't care for personality cults can talk to you at length about expanding Social Security and Medicare, strengthening labor protections, voting protections....you know, policies...

We can also point to policy achievements like raising the child tax credit and making it easier for small businesses to get loans instead of having them vacuumed up by larger corporations....we can also say how its a good thing that 20,000 employees at American and United Airlines didn't lose their jobs...you know policies...

meanwhile, cucks like you are so void of policies that are popular that you have to obsess over potatoheads and Dr. Seuss and whatever next manufactured outrage you conjur up to distract those voters you have so little respect for

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

The fact that you allow racism to define your every waking moment makes you the biggest racist bigot. Try being human first. I have brown hair and my spouse has blond hair--it does not define us it is just a fact. We love each other just the same.
Are you a "good white"??

Do black folks pat you on the head and call you one

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

^ More self projection ^

nice try buttercup,,,
Is that why Republicans do everything in their power to suppress the black vote??

Like I said...let me know when you can talk policies......because as of now.....Republicans have so little respect for their voters (BLACKS INCLUDED) that they feel worshiping Trump is a policy platform...

Meanwhile.......those of us who don't care for personality cults can talk to you at length about expanding Social Security and Medicare, strengthening labor protections, voting protections....you know, policies...

We can also point to policy achievements like raising the child tax credit and making it easier for small businesses to get loans instead of having them vacuumed up by larger corporations....we can also say how its a good thing that 20,000 employees at American and United Airlines didn't lose their jobs...you know policies...

meanwhile, cucks like you are so void of policies that are popular that you have to obsess over potatoheads and Dr. Seuss and whatever next manufactured outrage you conjur up to distract those voters you have so little respect for
securing the vote isnt suppressing anyones vote,,, thats a dem spin to use race as an issue,, hence racist,,

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

^ More self projection ^

nice try buttercup,,,

securing the vote isnt suppressing anyones vote,,, thats a dem spin to use race as an issue,, hence racist,,
Sorry, that lie does not work with me.....Republicans have been full of shit on that front for generations.....and I will post them in their own words again......so spare me that bullshit....

quote-they-want-everybody-to-vote-i-don-t-want-everybody-to-vote-as-a-matter-of-fact-our-lever...jpg

• Love

Forum List

Back