If the most important thing poor Americans need is identity in commonality why flood their neighborhoods with immigrants?

....the today’s [sic] refugees aren’t moving to the burbs they come to urban areas for resources..

First of all, YOU need to learn English, hypocrite. Second and third generation immigrants do indeed move to the suburbs and assimilate to American culture in all of the usual ways.
A third generation immigrant what the fuck is that!? Lol

So what about the cultures that can’t assimilate .......

There are none. You are talking out your Know Nothing ass.
Sir can you please stop trolling me, you sound like a fool

Less foolish than your claim that commonality is what the poor need.
Ahh so you think having nothing in common is good for society lol HAHHAHA HHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHA
WHAT do you do for work? I hope it doesn’t require critical thinking

Once again, you try and invent what I said.
So if you were going to start a country you would start it with people that have nothing in common yes or no?
Ridiculous question.

First of all, if your are starting a country, you will want to populate it with families. That is a very strong commonality.
Great let’s have family units THAT HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON! Lol take your time.. did you have coffee this morning?

....the today’s [sic] refugees aren’t moving to the burbs they come to urban areas for resources..

First of all, YOU need to learn English, hypocrite. Second and third generation immigrants do indeed move to the suburbs and assimilate to American culture in all of the usual ways.
A third generation immigrant what the fuck is that!? Lol

I knew you had no idea what you were talking about.

Ahh so you think having nothing in common is good for society lol HAHHAHA HHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHA

So if you were going to start a country you would start it with people that have nothing in common yes or no?
Ridiculous question.

First of all, if your are starting a country, you will want to populate it with families. That is a very strong commonality.
Great let’s have family units THAT HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON! Lol take your time.. did you have coffee this morning?

I have had coffee and breakfast. Your question is still ridiculous.

Families, by their very nature, have things in common. Shunning others because they are legal immigrants does not change that.

Ridiculous question.

Families, by their very nature, have things in common. Shunning others because they are legal immigrants does not change that.
Well how do you think these marriages happen? Uncommon ppl just snap fingers and BOOM married! Lol

Ridiculous question.

Well how do you think these marriages happen? Uncommon ppl just snap fingers and BOOM married! Lol

I have no idea how the marriages happen, and neither do you. Any pretense that you do, aside from a few, is simply nonsense.

Ridiculous question.

I have no idea how the marriages happen, and neither do you. Any pretense that you do, aside from a few, is simply nonsense.
Can we both agree that you need to have something in common with someone to agree to marriage? lol

Ridiculous question.

Can we both agree that you need to have something in common with someone to agree to marriage? lol

Sure. So now you are talking about marriages between immigrants and Americans? How is that relevant to the topic?

Ridiculous question.

Sure. So now you are talking about marriages between immigrants and Americans? How is that relevant to the topic?
So now you agree commonality Is important for a society?

Ridiculous question.

I agree it is important for a marriage.

Ridiculous question.

I think what he’s proving is commonality is important for many things. And the poor especially need it.

Ridiculous question.

I think what he’s proving is commonality is important for many things. And the poor especially need it.

I think you proved nothing of the kind.

Ridiculous question.

Well you proved it dumb ass lol

Ridiculous question.

The only thing you proved was that you are determined to be where you are not wanted.

Ridiculous question.

The only thing you proved was that you are determined to be where you are not wanted.
Would you like to take a poll on that? Lol you would lose fag lol

Forum List

Back