If the most important thing poor Americans need is identity in commonality why flood their neighborhoods with immigrants?

Genclebune

Mar 16, 2021
I canā€™t for the life of me understand why all the people doing well in urban areas are all transplants from suburbs that grew up with similar ppl, same language, and a large community of conservatism.
The poor across America need all the resources but two things Democrats wonā€™t allow is commonality, and identify in there cities, they flood with refugees, they speak different languages and identify by multiple cultures.

this is why poor Americans are Turing to drugs, and gangs. There is no way out of this deep culture rut Democrats have put them in.

what can we do to convince Democrats the poor need commonality.
Thanks

Last edited:
  • Banned
I don't think commonality is what the poor need. Opportunities, education, job skills, and a fair chance is what they need. Commonality is worthless.
Have you ever worked in a room full of 12 Haitians? That canā€™t speak English? And you soon realize they been talking negatively about you? And hate America?

I don't think commonality is what the poor need. Opportunities, education, job skills, and a fair chance is what they need. Commonality is worthless.
Have you ever worked in a room full of 12 Haitians? That canā€™t speak English? And you soon realize they been talking negatively about you? And hate America?

I have worked with crews of Hispanics. Most spoke no English. I didn't worry about whether they were talking about me. We got the work done. That was why we were there.

• Banned
When you went to school did you go to schools where half the kids were from different countries? And the display of culture distracted the locals so much that education levels have falllen through the basement?

• Banned

I have worked with crews of Hispanics. Most spoke no English. I didn't worry about whether they were talking about me. We got the work done. That was why we were there.
Are you poor?

When you went to school did you go to schools where half the kids were from different countries? And the display of culture distracted the locals so much that education levels have falllen through the basement?

The public school system was desegregated when I was in. Went from 1 or 2 blacks for all 6 grades of elementary to around 1/3 black for the rest of my time in school.

If having another culture simply being present distracted you that much, you probably weren't going to be paying attention anyway.

Are you poor?

I was.

• Banned

The public school system was desegregated when I was in. Went from 1 or 2 blacks for all 6 grades of elementary to around 1/3 black for the rest of my time in school.

If having another culture simply being present distracted you that much, you probably weren't going to be paying attention anyway.
Blacks speak English no?

Are you poor?

I was.
So you were poor and you found it helpful that you had nothing in common with your co workers. Well you have nothing in common with most Americans or most other countries men and woman.

Blacks speak English no?

Yes they do.

So now you will key in on that, and ignore the post about working with Hispanics? Okey dokey.

My point is that commonality is not what the poor need. It does nothing for them. It does nothing to lift them out of their poverty.

Are you poor?

I was.
So you were poor and you found it helpful that you had nothing in common with your co workers. Well you have nothing in common with most Americans.

What I had in common was that we had a job to do. There was bonding over that. But, given your views on other cultures, I am sure they could tell what you were thinking and wanted nothing to do with it.

Also, I have a lot in common with other Americans. I work hard. I treated everyone with respect. I did not decide they were worthless without any reason.

Blacks speak English no?

Yes they do.

So now you will key in on that, and ignore the post about working with Hispanics? Okey dokey.

My point is that commonality is not what the poor need. It does nothing for them. It does nothing to lift them out of their poverty.
So you graduated from a school with commonality then got a job working with a few Latinos for a day or two and you think you can relate to what Iā€™m saying? Haha

Are you poor?

I was.
So you were poor and you found it helpful that you had nothing in common with your co workers. Well you have nothing in common with most Americans.

What I had in common was that we had a job to do. There was bonding over that. But, given your views on other cultures, I am sure they could tell what you were thinking and wanted nothing to do with it.

Also, I have a lot in common with other Americans. I work hard. I treated everyone with respect. I did not decide they were worthless without any reason.
Was this job that required some skill in training?

You weren't "distracted;" you failed because you're stupid, Jitler.

Stop lying, Jitler.
I donā€™t know what a jitler is or why you keep harassing me across this forum.

Stop lying, Jitler.
I donā€™t know what a jitler is or why you keep harassing me across this forum.
Give it up, Jitler. You have already 'outed' yourself.

You weren't "distracted;" you failed because you're stupid, Jitler.
Such a angry young man.

Forum List

Back