If the most important thing poor Americans need is identity in commonality why flood their neighborhoods with immigrants?

Another sock?

And another ban.
Why canā€™t you handle the ass beating a deliver to you haha always censoring poor baby haha

Why can't you handle the ban you earned. We can keep playing Wacka-Mole if you want. Or you can find someplace else to play. But then, they will end up banning you too.
I wasnā€™t banned for any breaking of rules.. I was banned for destroying flacaltenn

Another sock?

And another ban.
Why canā€™t you handle the ass beating a deliver to you haha always censoring poor baby haha

Why can't you handle the ban you earned. We can keep playing Wacka-Mole if you want. Or you can find someplace else to play. But then, they will end up banning you too.
I wasnā€™t banned for any breaking of rules.. I was banned for destroying flacaltenn

That is a lie. You were banned multiple times for breaking the rules. And the perma-ban was discussed by the mods. No one voted in your favor.

I canā€™t for the life of me understand why all the people doing well in urban areas are all transplants from suburbs that grew up with similar ppl, same language, and a large community of conservatism.
The poor across America need all the resources but two things Democrats wonā€™t allow is commonality, and identify in there cities, they flood with refugees, they speak different languages and identify by multiple cultures.

this is why poor Americans are Turing to drugs, and gangs. There is no way out of this deep culture rut Democrats have put them in.

what can we do to convince Democrats the poor need commonality.
Thanks
That must have been the weakest case for segregation ever.

I canā€™t for the life of me understand why all the people doing well in urban areas are all transplants from suburbs that grew up with similar ppl, same language, and a large community of conservatism.
The poor across America need all the resources but two things Democrats wonā€™t allow is commonality, and identify in there cities, they flood with refugees, they speak different languages and identify by multiple cultures.

this is why poor Americans are Turing to drugs, and gangs. There is no way out of this deep culture rut Democrats have put them in.

what can we do to convince Democrats the poor need commonality.
Thanks
Give it up. Segregation isnā€™t coming back. You are obvious and transparent.

Forum List

Back