Zone1 If racism is the cause for poverty among blacks, why are 75% of blacks NOT poor?

Yes. Adults are responsible for their own decisions. It is not whites fault if blacks have a SHAMEFUL ILLEGITIMACY rate, which is what is truly at the root of all their problems.

P.S. Condemn the black racists we have in this subforum.

Come on, just a little further........almost there.

He’s a leftist. It’s what they do.

What makes me a leftist? Being pro-life?

Supporting the 2nd?

Believing in keeping the Supreme Court at 9?

Supporting the Electoral College?

What?

What makes me a leftist? Being pro-life?

Supporting the 2nd?

Believing in keeping the Supreme Court at 9?

Supporting the Electoral College?

What?
1) Accusing people of being racists, or defending racism, as a knee-jerk response to the suggestion of personal responsibility.

2) Trying to put your opponent on the defensive, as you have with every single post on this thread, rather than address the topic.

Come on…..why aren‘t you condemning the black racists we have on this forum?

I once worked with an elderly black man. He told me he was racist. I told him I believed that was counter productive and accomplished nothing. He then told me this story.

His daughter integrated the local public school system. She was in the second grade. He told me how he would go to the school at lunch to sit with her as none of the rest of the students would. He said he could hear the names they called her. He told me that was something he would never be able to get over.

I understood.

I’ve asked the above question repeatedly of the black activists who insist on blaming racism for the problems in the poor, black inner-city areas - and it’s always ignored, so I decided to make the question a separate thread.

Q: If racism is the cause of poverty among blacks, then why are the majority of blacks NOT in poverty?

A: Because they made the right decisions, despite perhaps some personal experiences with racism, and completed high school (or ideally, went beyond that), did not have children before they could afford them, and had the ability, discipline and motivation to get jobs and move up in them.

This is how ALL members of minorities, who also have had personal experiences with bigotry, move out of poverty and make a success of their lives.

Defend or refute the above.
The entire notion that blacks are in poverty because of racism relies on circular illogic. Unintelligent people make the pronouncement that blacks MUST be the victims of racism and use black economic status as some sort of "proof". It all lacks even a scintilla of reasoning skills as it fails to take into account any factors other than the fixed preconception.

He’s a leftist. It’s what they do.
It's a conditioned response instilled in the uneducated by the mainstream media, democrat party and others in order to achieve a political aim.

When presented with a question asking for an analysis, just refuse to think and scream racist, instead.

I once worked with an elderly black man. He told me he was racist. I told him I believed that was counter productive and accomplished nothing. He then told me this story.

His daughter integrated the local public school system. She was in the second grade. He told me how he would go to the school at lunch to sit with her as none of the rest of the students would. He said he could hear the names they called her. He told me that was something he would never be able to get over.

I understood.
So what’s your point? I had some pretty awful things happen to me because I was Jewish, as did my parents. (My parents had worse.)

The point is that they rose above it with the right choices. And that is what most blacks have done as well. Your excuses and blaming others for the minority of blacks who made wrong choices isn’t helping anyone.

It's a conditioned response instilled in the uneducated by the mainstream media, democrat party and others in order to achieve a political aim.

When presented with a question asking for an analysis, just refuse to think and scream racist, instead.
Yup. Now he comes at me with an example of a girl who experienced racism, as if I don’t know what being the target of bigotry is. My parents had to MOVE us to a new neighborhood because the antisemitism was so bad in the old school.

These leftists act as if only blacks have experienced bigotry. The fact is that minorities all have, and the majority - black, Asian, Jewish, etc., - move beyond it.

Yup. Now he comes at me with an example of a girl who experienced racism, as if I don’t know what being the target of bigotry is. My parents had to MOVE us to a new neighborhood because the antisemitism was so bad in the old school.

These leftists act as if only blacks have experienced bigotry. The fact is that minorities all have, and the majority - black, Asian, Jewish, etc., - move beyond it.
I moved out of Oakland, myself, because my son was bullied relentlessly by racist black kids who were in the majority. He has a physical condition that started to manifest about that time that causes his bones to gradually fuse and so he was very unathletic or physically capable. He was called all sorts of racist names while being attacked, yet the school system refused to deal with it, going so far as to justify the attacks by making false claims that HE was somehow the racist since the attackers were black and he was white.

This assumption that blacks are victims no matter what they do is absolutely insidious.

I’ve asked the above question repeatedly of the black activists who insist on blaming racism for the problems in the poor, black inner-city areas - and it’s always ignored, so I decided to make the question a separate thread.

Q: If racism is the cause of poverty among blacks, then why are the majority of blacks NOT in poverty?

A: Because they made the right decisions, despite perhaps some personal experiences with racism, and completed high school (or ideally, went beyond that), did not have children before they could afford them, and had the ability, discipline and motivation to get jobs and move up in them.

This is how ALL members of minorities, who also have had personal experiences with bigotry, move out of poverty and make a success of their lives.

Defend or refute the above.

You have posted this same ridiculous thread before and were slapped around.
Racism is not the only factor of Black poverty but is a contributing factor.

Your desire to declare an end of racism is premature.

You are defending racism and bigotry. You note that many can overcome racism and bigotry while condemning those who don't as opposed to condemning the racism and bigotry.
Racism is born from stereotypes and stereotypes are born from common behaviorial traits...change the behavior and the racism goes away.
Plain and simple, racism is here to stay until dark people change their behavior. Simple shit…no?

Question for you…..based on what you’ll find at the link below….would wise people form a stereotype of brown people?

You have posted this same ridiculous thread before and were slapped around.

Your desire to declare an end of racism is premature.
"Contributing factor" by how much?....What percentage of black unemployment race based?

Show the class actual hard, provable, numbers, not cultural Marxist blather.

I moved out of Oakland, myself, because my son was bullied relentlessly by racist black kids who were in the majority. He has a physical condition that started to manifest about that time that causes his bones to gradually fuse and so he was very unathletic or physically capable. He was called all sorts of racist names while being attacked, yet the school system refused to deal with it, going so far as to justify the attacks by making false claims that HE was somehow the racist since the attackers were black and he was white.

This assumption that blacks are victims no matter what they do is absolutely insidious.
Sorry for your son’s troubles.

And I agree about what you say in that leftists cannot allow that blacks are anything but victims of other people. Sometimes whites are victims of them, as you point out in your example.

"Contributing factor" by how much?....What percentage of black unemployment race based?

Show the class actual hard, provable, numbers, not cultural Marxist blather.

17.48 percent

Yes -- the seething hatred of white people exhibited by far too many black racists results in dysfunctional behavior that creates a self-fulfilling prophesy.

When traits that lead to success are seen as "white" and rejecting whiteness due to racial hatred absolutely consumes people like it does, then yes -- failure will result.

Racism is born from stereotypes and stereotypes are born from common behaviorial traits...change the behavior and the racism goes away.
Plain and simple, racism is here to stay until dark people change their behavior. Simple shit…no?

Question for you…..based on what you’ll find at the link below….would wise people form a stereotype of brown people?

It's been covered and proven how blacks are targeted by law enforcement.

Stopped and killed for having a "wide set nose".

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...e/news-story/d30c17517286b5617ea501a8df880201

Stopped and killed because someone did not like the way he was walking home.

Aurora, Colo., will pay a $15 million settlement over the death of Elijah McClain

Killed because the cops lied to obtain a warrant.

4 current and former officers federally charged in raid that killed Breonna Taylor

Shot and killed over walking out of his garage with arms raised.

Cops shoot and kill Black man standing in his garage

Shot and killed while sitting in bed with no warning.

After Black man is fatally shot in bed by officers, Ohio police change policy on late-night warrants

Do I need to continue as I can.

Forum List

Back