Zone1 If racism is the cause for poverty among blacks, why are 75% of blacks NOT poor?

Whites seem anxious to declare racism over.

Blacks, who live it, tend to say it is still with us

It's been covered and proven how blacks are targeted by law enforcement.

Stopped and killed for having a "wide set nose".

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...e/news-story/d30c17517286b5617ea501a8df880201

Stopped and killed because someone did not like the way he was walking home.

Aurora, Colo., will pay a $15 million settlement over the death of Elijah McClain

Killed because the cops lied to obtain a warrant.

4 current and former officers federally charged in raid that killed Breonna Taylor

Shot and killed over walking out of his garage with arms raised.

Cops shoot and kill Black man standing in his garage

Shot and killed while sitting in bed with no warning.

After Black man is fatally shot in bed by officers, Ohio police change policy on late-night warrants

Do I need to continue as I can.
2A9E0D98-C166-4F1B-A3A8-188D0A02EC2E.png

You are defending racism and bigotry. You note that many can overcome racism and bigotry while condemning those who don't as opposed to condemning the racism and bigotry.
If racism and bigotry are blocking your way to success, simply go around them.

I moved out of Oakland, myself, because my son was bullied relentlessly by racist black kids who were in the majority. He has a physical condition that started to manifest about that time that causes his bones to gradually fuse and so he was very unathletic or physically capable. He was called all sorts of racist names while being attacked, yet the school system refused to deal with it, going so far as to justify the attacks by making false claims that HE was somehow the racist since the attackers were black and he was white.

This assumption that blacks are victims no matter what they do is absolutely insidious.
A little-known fact: Blacks generally believe that they are superior to whites. A classic definition of racism.

NOBODY has declared that racists do not exist.

What I notice is that no leftist is willing to answer the question, even though I made it the title of the thread, and defaults to “racists still exist”. So I ask again:

If racism is the cause of blacks living in poverty, then why are 75% of blacks NOT in poverty?

Deflecting to demands to “condemn racists” or accusations that I said racism doesn’t exist (I KNOW bigots exist….I’ve experienced plenty of them myself) will not work.

Answer the question.

A little-known fact: Blacks generally believe that they are superior to whites. A classic definition of racism.
I do recall a black poster on this forum who, while lambasting whites as feeling superior to blacks, went on and on about how blacks are genetically superior.

Forum List

Back