If Pitbulls Are SUCH Bad Dogs,..

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Then why is it that this past weekend the first time I ever got bit in my life by a dog was by my fiancée's Chihuahua and not by the neighborhood Pitties that I pet all the time? I never even got growled at by one but this Chihuahua was either in a really bad mood, not feeling well due to the fact she's old and has Arthritis, or didn't recognize me without my glasses on because she did both.

Last edited:
You tried to pet a Chihuahua?

You are either very brave or very stupid.

I'd sooner try to pet my former neighbor's Malinois.

421dc448c3bf443c5baf923fa6ae25c4.jpg

• Banned
1srelluc The thing is that usually she's very friendly and I never had any problems with her before up until now.

Then why is it that this past weekend the first time I ever got bit in my life by a dog was by my fiancée's Chihuahua and not by the neighborhood Pitties that I pet all the time?
Maybe Chihuahuas are even badder dogs than pit bulls. Maybe not as dangerous as a pit bull, of course, but still really bad dogs.

Then why is it that this past weekend the first time I ever got bit in my life by a dog was by my fiancée's Chihuahua and not by the neighborhood Pitties that I pet all the time? I never even got growled at by one by this Chihuahua was either in a really bad mood, not feeling well due to the fact she's old and has Arthritis, or didn't recognize me without my glasses on because she did both.

You're very bad at math

Then why is it that this past weekend the first time I ever got bit in my life by a dog was by my fiancée's Chihuahua and not by the neighborhood Pitties that I pet all the time? I never even got growled at by one by this Chihuahua was either in a really bad mood, not feeling well due to the fact she's old and has Arthritis, or didn't recognize me without my glasses on because she did both.
Never heard of anyone killed in a chihuahua attack

Chihuahuas are an unusually viscious breed. And they are remarkably judgemental.

I wouldn't say that all Chihuahuas are bad either though.

Maybe Chihuahuas are even badder dogs than pit bulls. Maybe not as dangerous as a pit bull, of course, but still really bad dogs.

There's no such thing as a bad dog even one who snaps at times. This dog was just in a bad mood was all, not really an aggressive dog. The true aggressive ones are usually taught to behave that way.

You're very bad at math

True math? Or do you mean the math of all the attacks and kills by Pitbulls in the media? Sure, I won't argue with the fact that they've hurt and killed people and a Chihuahua couldn't actually kill someone, but what about all of the other bully dog breeds? Why just single out Pitbulls?

If you could find a 50 or 60 pound chihuahua, there isn't a pitbull in the world that would stand up to him in a fight.

Then why is it that this past weekend the first time I ever got bit in my life by a dog was by my fiancée's Chihuahua and not by the neighborhood Pitties that I pet all the time? I never even got growled at by one but this Chihuahua was either in a really bad mood, not feeling well due to the fact she's old and has Arthritis, or didn't recognize me without my glasses on because she did both.

I hate to say it, but once my dog in the pic got through my neighbors fence but that was only because it was rotten from the Ivy they had growing on the other side. reason my dog went over there? My neighbors had a chihuahua who would go ballistic any time my dog was near that fence. It would growl , snarl, chew , rip and tear at the wood to get through to my dog if it was anywhere near.... it would do the same as well, if I was there. It reminded me strongly of Jack Nicholson in the SHINING.... yep. Of course in response though, my dog would bark viciously.
well one day I come home and my dog is not in the yard. i do a search... and then feel the dread rising as I see a couple boards down on the fence. yes... my fear came true, so I race around the block to alert the neighbor that I think my dog is in his yard. I get over there... my neighbor seems calm and there the two are playing with each other.
I just dont understand these animals sometimes!

Forum List

Back