If Pitbulls Are SUCH Bad Dogs,..

When people have nothing more to post

They start with a pitbull thread...

it never fails huh?

*yawn*

Well, ..... I was just about to start a thread on why I keep getting ants on my bathroom sink top when there is nothing in there to eat except soap. And then i was looking for another thread on why we need 50 round ammo clips but they were all locked by the mods! so I wound up here.... slow day :p
Then again, I admit I'm part of the problem!

Well, ..... I was just about to start a thread on why I keep getting ants on my bathroom sink top when there is nothing in there to eat except soap. And then i was looking for another thread on why we need 50 round ammo clips but they were all locked by the mods! so I wound up here.... slow day :p

ah....ok.

Are those sugar ants? Really small? Or full sized?

If the small sugar ants......do you have alot of toothpaste in or around your sink???

That's exactly what I said. They are fearless and mean. I've seen a 5 pound chihuahua attack a full grown german shepard, and chase hin down the road.
I had a little 10 pound poodle who got so mad because a Rottweiler growled at her cat that she chased him under a bank of chairs. Sometimes it's not size, it's ferocity.

That's exactly what I said. They are fearless and mean. I've seen a 5 pound chihuahua attack a full grown german shepard, and chase hin down the road.
Chihuahuas have much sharper teeth than a pit bull, but a pit bull is a hell of a lot more powerful. Chihuahuas were bred for hunting little rodents, whereas pit bulls were bred to kill little dogs in pit fights, hence the term "pit bull".

When people have nothing more to post

They start with a pitbull thread...

it never fails huh?

*yawn*

ah....ok.

Don't like? Don't click. It's not rocket science.

So? You were talking about Cujo, and I DID acknowledge that Pitbulls have been known to kill people, but any big dog can and I don't think they're as aggressive as people think, they're just covered in the media more often to make it seem that way.

I can't stand little shit dogs!!!
I call them five foot radius dogs,they stay five foot away so you cant kick em into next week.

You know if you're serious that's classified as animal cruelty right?

Don't like? Don't click. It's not rocket science.

So? You were talking about Cujo, and I DID acknowledge that Pitbulls have been known to kill people, but any big dog can and I don't think they're as aggressive as people think, they're just covered in the media more often to make it seem that way.

You know if you're serious that's classified as animal cruelty right?

If they try and bite me all bets are off.

A pit bull almost ripped a friend's dog to shreds. It was just standing on the property when the pit bull got off it's chain and came into the property and attacked the dog. Fortunately, it survived. I would have killed the pit bull if it were my dog.

My trainer doesn't allow pit bulls. She's been doing this for 40 years. We have dobermans and Rotweillers in class, but there are no pit bulls.

My trainer doesn't allow pit bulls. She's been doing this for 40 years. We have dobermans and Rotweillers in class, but there are no pit bulls.

What makes you think that Dobermans and Rottweilers would never snap?

What makes you think that Dobermans and Rottweilers would never snap?

Pits are far more likely to snap because of their breeding.
Personally I'd own a pit as long as I didnt have small children.
Some of them are great dogs and when raised properly they aren't an issue....but you never know for sure.
I'm more worried about a Chow,those fuckers are flat out mean. The Wife had one before we met and she raised it from a pup,one day she was feeding it and it attacked Her for no reason when she bent over to put the dog food bowl on the ground.

Forum List

Back