If Not Guns (which it isn't) Then Why Do School Shootings Keep Happening?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Just curious as I thought that it would make for a pretty good discussion.

Mostly insufficient security measures. There's no way a shooter should be able to gain entry during school hours. The real problem I think will be outside the school as kids come out the door ready to get on a bus or walk home. For that you're going to need armed security people or teachers if they volunteer to do that. But we've gotta do better at denying entry to potential shooters. Raising the age to buy a semi-auto to 21 wouldn't hurt but it might only be delaying the inevitable for 3 years until the whacko turns 21 and then shoots up a school somewhere.

me me me me me em ,,,more me..........you dissed me.........you have a self absorbed society concerned only with themselves....... with no self control

Violence in schools has been happening forever. Mass shootings in schools don't happen that often no matter how LOUD WE YELL ABOUT IT WHEN THEY DO HAPPEN.

It is SHOCK AND AWE for a narrative when it occurs. From a group who ignore the main gun violence areas in their cities. Who ignore the poverty from those cities, the drugs and hopelessness from those people. Til one LOSES IT and shoots up a school or a church.......then they say the guns nuts caused him to kill.

It is PROJECTION on steroids from a group who are experts in it.

Something I've pondered on.

The year I was born there were about 172 million people in the US.....Now there are about 335 million...Almost double the population during my time in this rock so far.....That does not even account for the 63 million snuffed-out by abortion since RvW who would likely still be alive today and the two generations of kids they would have spawned.

So it stands to reason that many of our ills would also double but it's really worse than that.

Add to the above the advent of instant communication, a severely flawed "news" media ginning-up angst no end, a ever increasing lack of moral standards, deviant/criminal behavior accepted as "normal", punishments not befitting the crime, catch and release policing, and the list goes on.

No folks it's a powder keg out there in many parts of the country so you better be armed to the limit of the law.

Because so-called "parents" stopped teaching their little abominations anything about life, people, skill sets, or manners. They screw, pop out a fucking POS, and set it in front of the goddamned TV/video game for fucking 18 years.

These little pissants have been coddled and catered to by brain dead fuktards that should have had their sex organs ripped out, instead of being allowed to breed!

What else would you expect???

Mostly insufficient security measures. There's no way a shooter should be able to gain entry during school hours. The real problem I think will be outside the school as kids come out the door ready to get on a bus or walk home. For that you're going to need armed security people or teachers if they volunteer to do that. But we've gotta do better at denying entry to potential shooters. Raising the age to buy a semi-auto to 21 wouldn't hurt but it might only be delaying the inevitable for 3 years until the whacko turns 21 and then shoots up a school somewhere.
I'm a passionate defender of the right to keep and bear arms. Raising the age to purchase a firearm to 21 wouldn't hurt or constitute an infringement on that right at all. The developmental concerns are real. We can still allow trained military personnel under 21 to purchase firearms as they would have the additional maturity afforded by the pertinent training and discipline. If one is not in the military, one should be barred until 21.

As you say, we need proper security!

I'm a passionate defender of the right to keep and bear arms. Raising the age to purchase a firearm to 21 wouldn't hurt or constitute an infringement on that right at all. The developmental concerns are real. We can still allow trained military personnel under 21 to purchase firearms as they would have the additional maturity afforded by the pertinent training and discipline. If one is not in the military, one should be barred until 21.

As you say, we need proper security!

I would carve out an exception for military and LE.

Because so-called "parents" stopped teaching their little abominations anything about life, people, skill sets, or manners. They screw, pop out a fucking POS, and set it in front of the goddamned TV/video game for fucking 18 years.

These little pissants have been coddled and catered to by brain dead fuktards that should have had their sex organs ripped out, instead of being allowed to breed!

What else would you expect???
The degenerate social engineering in the state schools is anathema to parental consent and authority. The real and ultimate solution is universal school choice.

It's not a coincidence that boys who grow up:

- without fathers
- without a set of healthy values (i.e. right and wrong, consequences for behavior)
- in highly dysfunctional homes
- in environments filled with drugs and alcohol
- drugged with ADHD pharmaceuticals
- being told that masculinity is toxic
- exposed to toxic social media
- taught by hateful twisted Prog teachers

End up feeling isolated, angry and so full of despair that some of them kill other people

Forum List

Back