why every Christian should be concerned about the current events in the Church v those in the worldly world

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
The more I find out about what is going on, has been going on for some time, in the Catholic Church

the more I see the parallels there vis a vis what is going on in the US, its current events/politics..

it's basically the same thing. Evil people want to hijack both the Church hierarchy and the presidency/Congress and do great evil to the nation/Church

knowing human nature, it is not surprising, but it is appalling and despicable...

What to do, what to do.....

The more I find out about what is going on, has been going on for some time, in the Catholic Church

the more I see the parallels there vis a vis what is going on in the US, its current events/politics..

it's basically the same thing. Evil people want to hijack both the Church hierarchy and the presidency/Congress and do great evil to the nation/Church

knowing human nature, it is not surprising, but it is appalling and despicable...

Not just the catholics....didnt some denomination split recently over the gay issue

"Evil" people want to hijack the Church hierarchy? LOL. What does that mean?

Evil people want to hijack both the Church hierarchy and the presidency/Congress and do great evil to the nation/Church

Start a new church. On join one of the few thousand xtian churches already in existence.

Bad news for you: evil has long since hijacked both The Church and our nation. Men worship government and government worships gold. Allow me to repeat: men worship government and government worships gold. Government allows you to worship the Catholic God—unless of course there's a pandemic on—but at the end of day government gives you no choice under the threat of immediate force but to tithe a percent of your income and obey its laws to the letter. Government knows it is your real God and that you fear it more than anything else, even more than that Catholic deity of yours.

Let us remember the real roots of the Catholic Church, shall we? Up to not so long ago the Catholic Church ordered all men and women to obey Kings, Queens, Emperors and Empresses, proclaiming such fellow mortal men and women to be divinely placed on earth to rule over them; given as their birthright the right to visit any punishment on their lesser men no matter how violent or gruesome. Further, your beloved Catholic Church burned many a man, woman and child alive at the stake for not believing hard enough in God, among other reasons. Sounds pretty fucking evil to me.

As for these blessed United States of ours, which I voluntarily defended at great risk to life and limb for nearly thirty years, well, evil men have been ruling her for centuries. For centuries morally bankrupt monsters in human flesh have been dictating their every desire to the public at large and receiving them without much fuss, other than threat of lethal force if we deny them.

As the great, great Ronnie James Dio once said, or sang or whatever, "Beneath the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel." Words to live (and die) by.

Forum List

Back