If Not Guns (which it isn't) Then Why Do School Shootings Keep Happening?

Sure! If America makes abortion illegal, women carrying babies will still get abortions according to Dems. But if we make guns illegal no one will ever get a gun again. It's amazing how that works.

So, does this mean that if I stop buying pads I won't ever have a period again?

Nonsense. The immediate problem is the lack of school security.
So Canada has school security and we don't? As does Finland, England, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Japan, China, Belgium, Holland, Norway, Sweden....etc? All of these countries have school security?

Wow....

Makes you wonder why you guys were blaming mental health this time, and video games and violent movies the time before that then.

So Canada has school security and we don't?

If you think we have security then explain why as a child I had to be buzzed in if I came in late because they kept the doors locked during school hours, and if any visitors were with me they had to be checked in at the front office and have name tags on. How did we go from that to just letting anybody through the door? Especially with a riffle? And are there not security cameras anymore?

If you think we have security then explain why as a child I had to be buzzed in if I came in late because they kept the doors locked during school hours, and if any visitors were with me they had to be checked in at the front office and have name tags on. How did we go from that to just letting anybody through the door? Especially with a riffle? And are there not security cameras anymore?
Wow, could you imagine if that actually happened?

Forum List

Back