If More White GOP Evangelicals Get Their Religion By Never Attending Church, Do They Read Books?

Nobody cares what you believe because you're delusional. Meanwhile illegal right wing electors are about to get charged. THAT is reality.

You Nazis do have a rich fantasy life.

"Electors about to get (sic) charged."

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure it was the left who demanded Hukleberry Finn be banned

/thread
And many others, and just recently they mau-maued Dartmouth College into canceling a speech by Andy Ngo on campus.

Screw their fake sniveling; they're totalitarian vermin and none of them are here to actually discuss or debate anything, they're here to try and bully, censor, and intimidate people they and their deviant fans hate. Fuck them. They're sub-human garbage.

How anachronistic, banning books in the age of the Internet. Banning required reading list books in schools is a kind of political posturing serving the usual RWNJ talking points from political movements led by people who don’t even read books.

In the United States, the battle over books is heating up, with some politicians and parents demanding the removal of certain books from libraries and school curriculums. Just in the last week, we saw reports of a Tennessee school board that voted to ban Art Spiegelman’s Pulitzer Prize-winning graphic novel about the Holocaust, “Maus,” from classrooms, and a mayor in Mississippi who is withholding $110,000 in funding from his city’s library until it removes books depicting L.G.B.T.Q. people. Those seeking to ban books argue that these stories and ideas can be dangerous to young minds — like mine, I suppose, when I picked up Mr. Heinemann’s novel.

Never attend 65% Republican. The book burners. I wonder if they realize the ongoing effort by groups of young people all over the country, to gather those books, and make them more popular than ever?

Just so you know righties, these will be the people running for, and supporting candidates for state and national offices in another 10 years.

Who is ryan burge and where does he get his data from?

How anachronistic, banning books in the age of the Internet. Banning required reading list books in schools is a kind of political posturing serving the usual RWNJ talking points from political movements led by people who don’t even read books.

In the United States, the battle over books is heating up, with some politicians and parents demanding the removal of certain books from libraries and school curriculums. Just in the last week, we saw reports of a Tennessee school board that voted to ban Art Spiegelman’s Pulitzer Prize-winning graphic novel about the Holocaust, “Maus,” from classrooms, and a mayor in Mississippi who is withholding $110,000 in funding from his city’s library until it removes books depicting L.G.B.T.Q. people. Those seeking to ban books argue that these stories and ideas can be dangerous to young minds — like mine, I suppose, when I picked up Mr. Heinemann’s novel.

Never attend 65% Republican. The book burners. I wonder if they realize the ongoing effort by groups of young people all over the country, to gather those books, and make them more popular than ever?

Just so you know righties, these will be the people running for, and supporting candidates for state and national offices in another 10 years.

Wow, more propaganda from a propaganda site. I don't read Daily Kos it is extremely left wing and it's content is very questionable.

Thanks for the waste of time, there is a reason such BS never makes into MSM, it is too much fiction and spin.

the Ten. School board just took the graphic novel out of the middle school c

The tenn school board just voted to take the graphic novel out of the middle school circularium…as they didn’t feel the images and language was age appropriate for 11 and 12 year olds…it wasn’t banned from all of schools.

You would have known that had you actually read about it instead of parroting propagandist talking points

with that said…i don’t recall reading any comics for grade school…or even college..so not sure why it was even something that was being used
Couldn't bring a comic book to school when I was growing up. The were all considered inappropriate.

What is a real Christian??
Probably about the opposite of someone who would say something like, "I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Probably about the opposite of someone who would say something like, "I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022
yeah wishing people would die is not just unchristian…it’s really beyond any religion…

it’s the sort of thing tyrants, fascist and well just sick people wish for

Forum List

Back