With Donald Trump's Iowa landslide, evangelicals reveal who they really are

M'kay, thanks vermin. Thank you for confirming the point is made, at least for you. Read what leftists are saying to us all day long and go fuck yourself, vermin, I'm sick of it and you're getting it back until you stop
Ah, bless your heart. What are the mean old lefties saying to you? Are you an evangelical Christain? Does it hurt your widdle feelings when your hypocrisy is called out? I mean I don't know, years ago you would see bumper stickers that said WWJD, what would Jesus do. You reckon he called people "vermin"? I guess you evangelical Christians have a new messiah, a self-absorbed overweight egomaniac with a comical comb over and orange skin. Someone who's avarice knows no bounds. Who lusts for power and who will throw anyone, and everyone, under the bus to protect his own ass. Someone who has no respect for anyone, other than himself, and actually believes that first, he is the new messiah, and second, that he is the smartest person in the world. There have been other people that felt the same way, David Koresh comes to mind. Trump's followers will probably find the same fate has Koresh's.

Ah, bless your heart. What are the mean old lefties saying to you? Are you an evangelical Christain? Does it hurt your widdle feelings when your hypocrisy is called out? I mean I don't know, years ago you would see bumper stickers that said WWJD, what would Jesus do. You reckon he called people "vermin"? I guess you evangelical Christians have a new messiah, a self-absorbed overweight egomaniac with a comical comb over and orange skin. Someone who's avarice knows no bounds. Who lusts for power and who will throw anyone, and everyone, under the bus to protect his own ass. Someone who has no respect for anyone, other than himself, and actually believes that first, he is the new messiah, and second, that he is the smartest person in the world. There have been other people that felt the same way, David Koresh comes to mind. Trump's followers will probably find the same fate has Koresh's.

You see leftists all the time making nasty personal attacks against anyone who disagrees with you and don't give a shit until you get it back.

But you have in your incompetence and stupidity stumbled on the point. Cut it out or get it back, those are your choices. Until then, go fuck yourself, vermin

You see leftists all the time making nasty personal attacks against anyone who disagrees with you and don't give a shit until you get it back.

But you have in your incompetence and stupidity stumbled on the point. Cut it out or get it back, those are your choices. Until then, go fuck yourself, vermin
Ah hell, put on your big girl pants. Someone pointing out your hypocrisy is not a "personal attack".

Republicans in Iowa want America to be a moral country once again. Why don't liberals understand this?

Republicans in Iowa want America to be a moral country once again. Why don't liberals understand this?
6mnnue7j1edc1.jpeg

The post is an example of the ignorance and hatred of organized religion exhibited by the left for the last hundred years. The KKK was the political muscle of the democrat party while it fought against civil rights. FDR appointed a (former) KKK member to the Supreme Court. A long time democrat senator was a member of the KKK. A former democrat politician accused Americans of "clinging to their guns and their Bibles". It's nothing new for the left to condemn Christians for their beliefs and it seems that it's all they have left when it comes to politics.

It's also clear that many of these people are simply leveraging religion for their personal agenda, just as Trump is.

I've had SEVERAL of the Trumpsters here -- people who toot the horn of religion for political utility -- when pressed, admit that they're not actually Christian.

Partisan politics soils and perverts everything it touches. Including Christianity.
And yet you supported clueless Joe, Kamala the whore, and the entire Democrat agenda.

Forum List

Back