If More White GOP Evangelicals Get Their Religion By Never Attending Church, Do They Read Books?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
How anachronistic, banning books in the age of the Internet. Banning required reading list books in schools is a kind of political posturing serving the usual RWNJ talking points from political movements led by people who don’t even read books.

In the United States, the battle over books is heating up, with some politicians and parents demanding the removal of certain books from libraries and school curriculums. Just in the last week, we saw reports of a Tennessee school board that voted to ban Art Spiegelman’s Pulitzer Prize-winning graphic novel about the Holocaust, “Maus,” from classrooms, and a mayor in Mississippi who is withholding $110,000 in funding from his city’s library until it removes books depicting L.G.B.T.Q. people. Those seeking to ban books argue that these stories and ideas can be dangerous to young minds — like mine, I suppose, when I picked up Mr. Heinemann’s novel.

Never attend 65% Republican. The book burners. I wonder if they realize the ongoing effort by groups of young people all over the country, to gather those books, and make them more popular than ever?

Just so you know righties, these will be the people running for, and supporting candidates for state and national offices in another 10 years.

I don't know why the school board just didn't hire some intern to black out the "damns" with a black Sharpie pen. And maybe draw a bikini on that naked mousette.

Banning books. . Calling people you disagree with communists. Saying the election process is run illegaly because they lose. Blaming "the others" for all your problems.

History truly does repeat itself.

Banning books. . Calling people you disagree with communists. Saying the election process is run illegaly because they lose. Blaming "the others" for all your problems.

History truly does repeat itself.
You do not see yourselves. You are doing what others did many decades ago. Only it is from the other side. The deal breaker is people believe they are right in their discretions. The fly in the ointment is that most of the peasants do not live on the edge. They are trying to survive while we are pushing a bit of craziness at this point.

Lefties seem to caree about the feelings of dykes on bikes, hairy men in dresses who want to use the ladies room, homeless degenerates shitting in the streets, incarcerated monsters and illegal aliens but they take the time to vent their anger at Christians. Is that sign of mental illness?

How anachronistic, banning books in the age of the Internet. Banning required reading list books in schools is a kind of political posturing serving the usual RWNJ talking points from political movements led by people who don’t even read books.

In the United States, the battle over books is heating up, with some politicians and parents demanding the removal of certain books from libraries and school curriculums. Just in the last week, we saw reports of a Tennessee school board that voted to ban Art Spiegelman’s Pulitzer Prize-winning graphic novel about the Holocaust, “Maus,” from classrooms, and a mayor in Mississippi who is withholding $110,000 in funding from his city’s library until it removes books depicting L.G.B.T.Q. people. Those seeking to ban books argue that these stories and ideas can be dangerous to young minds — like mine, I suppose, when I picked up Mr. Heinemann’s novel.

Never attend 65% Republican. The book burners. I wonder if they realize the ongoing effort by groups of young people all over the country, to gather those books, and make them more popular than ever?

Just so you know righties, these will be the people running for, and supporting candidates for state and national offices in another 10 years.

\Vs. direct anal injection, the way you get your religion?

You do not see yourselves. You are doing what others did many decades ago. Only it is from the other side. The deal breaker is people believe they are right in their discretions. The fly in the ointment is that most of the peasants do not live on the edge. They are trying to survive while we are pushing a bit of craziness at this point.
Saying your particular primary election (Iowa in this case) was lost because the state election process war rigged is crazy. Saying states you lost in a general election were rigged against you by your own party is crazy. Attempting to decertify elections and create illegal electors is crazy. Not only that, but trump and his trumpanzees are literally undermining the US of A.

No, it's you that is crazy. I realize, and you probably do too, that you are on the wrong side of history at this point. You have to at least attempt to deflect. But that is just digging you a deeper hole.

the Ten. School board just took the graphic novel out of the middle school c

The tenn school board just voted to take the graphic novel out of the middle school circularium…as they didn’t feel the images and language was age appropriate for 11 and 12 year olds…it wasn’t banned from all of schools.

You would have known that had you actually read about it instead of parroting propagandist talking points

with that said…i don’t recall reading any comics for grade school…or even college..so not sure why it was even something that was being used

Saying your particular primary election (Iowa in this case) was lost because the state election process war rigged is crazy. Saying states you lost in a general election were rigged against you by your own party is crazy. Attempting to decertify elections and create illegal electors is crazy. Not only that, but trump and his trumpanzees are literally undermining the US of A.

No, it's you that is crazy. I realize, and you probably do too, that you are on the wrong side of history at this point. You have to at least attempt to deflect. But that is just digging you a deeper hole.
I believe there is cheating. I believed it in the city I grew up in and still do. There are people who run elections who have been caught in larger urban areas. That means there is a grapevine. Just like all the Prog cookie cutter African American females in politics and elected attorneys. It is identical there and there is cheating in many areas. Ghetto precincts are not questioned due to accusations. To say Repubs cheat. Maybe they do. But they are pikers to Progs.

I believe there is cheating. I believed it in the city I grew up in and still do. There are people who run elections who have been caught in larger urban areas. That means there is a grapevine. Just like all the Prog cookie cutter African American females in politics and elected attorneys. It is identical there and there is cheating in many areas. Ghetto precincts are not questioned due to accusations. To say Repubs cheat. Maybe they do. But they are pikers to Progs.
Nobody cares what you believe because you're delusional. Meanwhile illegal right wing electors are about to get charged. THAT is reality.

Lefties seem to caree about the feelings of dykes on bikes, hairy men in dresses who want to use the ladies room, homeless degenerates shitting in the streets, incarcerated monsters and illegal aliens but they take the time to vent their anger at Christians. Is that sign of mental illness?
Very well said.

No one's burning books, you dumbass.

Forum List

Back