"If It's Not Trump, I Won't Vote: CPAC Exposes Schism As Attendees Rip Into "Traitor" DeSantis

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Jason Jisa of Texas had a message for the Florida governor.

"Stay in Florida, stay in your lane. You can do it at a later time. He’s not the man for the job. He’s not up for it. I wouldn’t vote for him. If it’s not Trump, I won’t vote. There is no second choice. There’s one choice and that’s it. You can look at it as a spiritual thing: years ago, this situation we’re in now, has been foretold. We’re living out a prophecy and he’s the guy," Jisa remarked.

Antwon Williams, of South Carolina, chimed in, "He’s being bought off. He was a Trumper and clearly now he has his own agenda. It’s like he used President Trump to get his name to where he needed to be and now all of a sudden he’s onto his own agenda now and that’s not cool," before adding, "Put it this way, DeSantis is to me is what Pence is to me: a traitor. Either you’re with us or you’re against us. Clearly Pence didn’t know the difference between that line and DeSantis is not understanding the difference between that line right now. I have nothing positive to say about him as long as he’s trying to run against us.”

Certifiably batshit nuts.

Sorry guys. The orange messiah isn't going to fullfill your prophecy delusion. Go back to your programmer and await further instruction.

"Stay in Florida, stay in your lane. You can do it at a later time. He’s not the man for the job. He’s not up for it. I wouldn’t vote for him. If it’s not Trump, I won’t vote. There is no second choice. There’s one choice and that’s it. You can look at it as a spiritual thing: years ago, this situation we’re in now, has been foretold. We’re living out a prophecy and he’s the guy," Jisa remarked.

Antwon Williams, of South Carolina, chimed in, "He’s being bought off. He was a Trumper and clearly now he has his own agenda. It’s like he used President Trump to get his name to where he needed to be and now all of a sudden he’s onto his own agenda now and that’s not cool," before adding, "Put it this way, DeSantis is to me is what Pence is to me: a traitor. Either you’re with us or you’re against us. Clearly Pence didn’t know the difference between that line and DeSantis is not understanding the difference between that line right now. I have nothing positive to say about him as long as he’s trying to run against us.”

Sorry guys. The orange messiah isn't going to fullfill your prophecy delusion. Go back to your programmer and await further instruction.
Biblical.

The election isn't for 20 months, there is plenty of time for anyone who wins the nomination to actually earn the votes of the people.

I don't think DeSantis is going to run, but of course I've been wrong before.

But any Republican candidate whose name isn't Donald J. Trump is going to have to be vetted, and if someone thinks that they will be able to get the GOP nomination and then kiss up to the Cheneys and Romneys and make nice, they aren't going to get the votes of Trumpsters in the general election.

The election isn't for 20 months, there is plenty of time for anyone who wins the nomination to actually earn the votes of the people.

I don't think DeSantis is going to run, but of course I've been wrong before.

But any Republican candidate whose name isn't Donald J. Trump is going to have to be vetted, and if someone thinks that they will be able to get the GOP nomination and then kiss up to the Cheneys and Romneys and make nice, they aren't going to get the votes of Trumpsters in the general election.
He can't run against Trump: that slogan above shows why. But in 20 months anything can happen and if DeSantis or Pence have to replace Trump, that could work for a grateful electorate.

Are we all remembering that candidates that get seriously primaried are almost always candidates that lose the general election? DeSantis and Pence and Trump are remembering that.

Last edited:
How can DeSantis be a "traitor"?
He hasn't declared yet. I don't think he's going to either.
He's young enough and can wait. In 2028, both Trump and Biden will be gone.
DeSantis has the next four years to be governor and try to implement as many policies as possible to make his 2028 bid a success.

There has never been a better time for a newer, younger leader to step than now. It's Desantis time. The rest need to bow down and let him step forward.

Raw Sewage conducts one of those famous rigged "man on the street" interviews.

Boring2.jpg

There has never been a better time for a newer, younger leader to step than now. It's Desantis time. The rest need to bow down and let him step forward.

Why didn't Gov. DeSantis step aside last year and let someone else run for governor, if he was planning to quit so soon to pursue higher office?

How can DeSantis be a "traitor"?
He hasn't declared yet. I don't think he's going to either.
He's young enough and can wait. In 2028, both Trump and Biden will be gone.
DeSantis has the next four years to be governor and try to implement as many policies as possible to make his 2028 bid a success.
In the meantime, how much more destruction can REAL Americans put up with from you Communist Democrats?

I'm registered GOP but will not vote for Trump, or Nikki.

I would vote for Vivek Ramaswamy at this point in time.

I hope DeSantis stays in Florida for his term. If RFK Jr runs on the Dem ticket, I would seriously consider voting for him.

I can appreciate that trump supporters like xiden supporters are nervous about him…he will likely win

Somebody named Tom Boggiani of "Raw Story" thinks he found a schism in the republican party while support for Biden is draining away among democrats. It beats talking about real issues though.

I love it :thup:

I love it :thup:
To me in the end I like to be proven right. We are finished unless we wise up. And in 2016 the shock of American History occurred and was eventually interfered with as a biological weapon was purposely released, terrorists acts in cities galore and manipulation of the election system guaranteed an installation of a rubber stamp for the globalists and the idiot Villagers.

Go fuck yourself. Vote biden!

I think Trump could not beat Biden in a rematch. Biden VS another republican candidate would be close but the odds are still in his favor and I think he will win. MAGA voters will probably stay home if Trump is not in the race.

Forum List

Back