DeSantis floats keeping Biden off Florida ballot as SCOTUS weighs Trump case: 'We're going to fight back'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is why you don't play partisan games, there is always someone willing to fight back and return the effort.

Let the voters decide who they wish to vote for.

GOP presidential candidate and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis says he's looking at ways to keep President Biden off the ballot due to the "invasion of 8 million" at the southern border — though he said he also believes efforts to bar former President Trump from the ballot are wrong.

"I do think the US Supreme Court is going to have to take the case," DeSantis told reporters following a campaign event in Iowa Friday. "I do think they're going to have to rein this in, because I just think if you look at it, it just becomes too different."

But DeSantis said in the meantime that Florida is looking at whether it could block Biden from the ballot for policies he says have led to an "invasion" of immigrants into the U.S. over the southern border.

"You could make a case — we're actually I'm actually looking at this in Florida now. Could we make a credible case that Biden, because of the invasion of eight million?" DeSantis said.

This is why you don't play partisan games, there is always someone willing to fight back and return the effort.

GOP presidential candidate and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis says he's looking at ways to keep President Biden off the ballot due to the "invasion of 8 million" at the southern border — though he said he also believes efforts to bar former President Trump from the ballot are wrong.

"I do think the US Supreme Court is going to have to take the case," DeSantis told reporters following a campaign event in Iowa Friday. "I do think they're going to have to rein this in, because I just think if you look at it, it just becomes too different."

But DeSantis said in the meantime that Florida is looking at whether it could block Biden from the ballot for policies he says have led to an "invasion" of immigrants into the U.S. over the southern border.

"You could make a case — we're actually I'm actually looking at this in Florida now. Could we make a credible case that Biden, because of the invasion of eight million?" DeSantis said.
That short pussy won't do it

More proof that the trump cult has no policies. Revenge is their entire campaign.

Fuck yea. There are numerous reasons to keep Biden off the Florida ballot.

Bribery, Afghanistan withdrawal, not securing the southern border intentionally, taking Hunter on AF2 to make a private equity deal, finger blasting TaraReade, not allowing the US to be energy independent anymore, COVID MANDATES AND LOCKDOWNS, just off the top of my head.

In fairness have you been watching what they have done to Trump for 8 years? All because he beat Hillary.
In all fairness, everything happening to Trump....is because of Trump's actions. The fault lies totally with him. He is his own worst enemy.
Once he backed into the WH, he could have taken it seriously and pivoted to do the job he was elected to do.
Instead, a narcissist who shouldn't have been anywhere near the WH....acted like he had his entire adult life. And people were surprised.
It was all about him....and nothing else.

In all fairness, everything happening to Trump....is because of Trump's actions. The fault lies totally with him. He is his own worst enemy.
Once he backed into the WH, he could have taken it seriously and pivoted to do the job he was elected to do.
Instead, a narcissist who shouldn't have been anywhere near the WH....acted like he had his entire adult life. And people were surprised.
It was all about him....and nothing else.
Nice try.

Eight years of character assassination by the leftards FAILED.

He did it all to himself.

Did what? Became the front runner?

No... I think he had some help from the idiot libtards. lol :p

His character was in shambles before he backed into the White House. :)
What dream world do you live in again?..and are there unicorns there?

So much for inclusion and diversity. :wink:

You fuckers will let a three time axe murderer out on bail, but you want to send Trump to jail for sending mean tweets

Did what? Became the front runner?

No... I think he had some help from the idiot libtards. lol :p

So much for inclusion and diversity. :wink:

You fuckers will let a three time axe murderer out on bail, but you want to send Trump to jail for sending mean tweets
Inclusion and diversity of what???:auiqs.jpg:A fat, orange spray tanned limo riding liberal grifter from NYC?? Jeez, your standards are really LOW.

Mean tweets? Yeah, nobody cares. I want to send Trump to jail for fomenting insurrection and trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election he lost!

Nobody is playing partisan games. And no, DeShitface can't just take Biden off the ballot.

They can still do it. The "insurrection" is fake, but the invasion is very real, and should certainly prevent Biden from appearing on the ballot in every state.

Forum List

Back