'If it’s not Trump, I won’t vote': CPAC exposes schism as attendees rip into 'traitor' DeSantis

Those who are looking for an alternative aren't doing so because they don't still adore Trump. They just know he may be too damaged (emphasis on "may") to win.

De Santis is an aggressive, punitive, authoritarian strongman-wannabe type like Trump, so naturally the gravity is moving in his direction.

But given absolute choice, most of these poor, manipulated souls would put the adolescent orange con man on a throne for life.

But Mac here is a "moderate"

Sure ya are Mac, sure.

"This is the final battle", "I am your retribution", Trump said during his CPAC speech, as the crowd cheered.

Of all people to meld into a religious figure. Of all fucking people. This is a madness.

Maybe these people are tired of waiting for Jesus to show up. But this is a madness.
Absolutely, and they picked the perfect madman to lead them, a guy who believes he knows it all and is the answer to their prayers.

Absolutely, and they picked the perfect madman to lead them, a guy who believes he knows it all and is the answer to their prayers.
Seems to me the key quality that works is utter shamelessness. No other adult would say the things he says. For obvious reasons.

The closest now is MTG, but she's just copying him.

LMAO... It's only just a short 1 year and 8 months until the next election. With such a short time between then and now, surely no one else even has time to jump in the race, right?
~ Howard Stern said he is thinking of tossing himself into the fire ...
MW-HJ106_stern__ZG_20190508100037.jpg

:hands: May the best Hair win ... ! 💈

oh my god that is so sad. I wonder if those who would vote for DeSantis will do the same thing and just stay at home on election night.

Darth Vader (AKA Donald Trump) is rubbing his hands and saying (Good, Good, just as I planned). Will the republican party regroup and remember who they were or hang onto the Trump's vision (Anything goes as long as I say it), Quite the dilemma to stick with the new me or go with the old . Do they long for the RR personification or the DT personification. Do two wrongs make a right.?

Okay the great communicator versus the not so great communicator.

oh my god that is so sad. I wonder if those who would vote for DeSantis will do the same thing and just stay at home on election night.

If there's no fiscal conservative to vote for, with a snowballs chance of winning, I'll stay home. To hell with Trump, the liberal Republicans and the democrats. .

I'm done with all that lesser of two evils voting.

Forum List

Back