'If it’s not Trump, I won’t vote': CPAC exposes schism as attendees rip into 'traitor' DeSantis

I'm a conservative

giggle.gif
SURE you are. So conservative that you just said you'd rather have Biden or Harris than Trump. :71:

It might matter if the Dems run Biden or some such POS, and the GOP runs someone like Romney or Lindsay Graham.
Aaaaaaackk! They wouldn't do that. It would be like what happened to Hogan --- so much irritated disapproval that it penetrated even to him that he wasn't ever going to be president.

Actually, I like Lindsay. I would vote for him for pres, and he's been a consistent Trump supporter. But Romney --- If he runs again against Biden, I won't vote in that election.

Come to think of it, I didn't vote the last time he ran! No. Just ------ no Romney, the Mormon turncoat.

She is an elitist that wants open borders. She was my governor, I wouldn't want her as my president.
Well, you would know, then.

I am not especially enthusiastic; I don't see her as a heavy hitter. Just one of the usual VP crowd coming in to get some name recognition.

Aaaaaaackk! They wouldn't do that. It would be like what happened to Hogan --- so much irritated disapproval that it penetrated even to him that he wasn't ever going to be president.

Actually, I like Lindsay. I would vote for him for pres, and he's been a consistent Trump supporter. But Romney --- If he runs again against Biden, I won't vote in that election.

Come to think of it, I didn't vote the last time he ran! No. Just ------ no Romney, the Mormon turncoat.
Do you live in south Carolina? Graham isn't a conservative.

This is what I've been saying all along: The Republican candidate - whoever it is - must either BE Trump or have Trump's full support. Otherwise, cancel the election and just give it to the zombie.

Do you live in south Carolina? Graham isn't a conservative.
No. But I do like Graham. Don't forget he's been loyal to Trump: that is important these days, and being smart enough to understand that he needed to be loyal to survive politically, right from the moment he threw in the towel on his 2016 candidacy, is also important. Yeah, I like Lindsay.

No. But I do like Graham. Don't forget he's been loyal to Trump: that is important these days, and being smart enough to understand that he needed to be loyal to survive politically, right from the moment he threw in the towel on his candidacy, is also important. Yeah, I like Lindsay.
We will have to agree to disagree on that one.

Actually, I like Lindsay. I would vote for him for pres, and he's been a consistent Trump supporter.

Lindsay is one of the biggest two-faced plastic RINOs in the GOP. He has been anything but a consistent Trump supporter, he's sent Trump under the bus several times and the only time he was "for" Trump was the four years Trump was his boss.

You do not pass GO, you do not collect $200. :eusa_naughty:

I suppose Lindsay couldn't be prez --- what with the, well, never having been married thing.

He may yet be vice-president, however. I'd be up with that.

25% of the Republican party would vote for Trump if he ran as a Democrat.
Yes, good point.

I wonder what would happen if Trump declared for both the GOP and the Dem primary. Obviously, the only thing that will keep him from winning the GOP primary would be death. But the Democratic primary would be a close call, depending on how many states only allow voters to vote in one of the major primaries.

I think that he would win the Dem primary, but not at all as certain as his winning the GOP primary. Maybe some Rep and some Dem would run a third party campaign.

New Topics

Forum List

Back