Are the debates already rigged? How?

It depends on who you believe. The years of city riots we had the local politicians urged to do the same. Lesson should be learned from citizens when moving and understand where to live and accept what could happen.
Are you jelli fuckup.

Wrong, stop LYING for 5 seconds. Nobody knows who may have won a popular vote because nobody campaigned to win a popular vote. That would require an entirely different campaign strategy hence the outcome of such a contest is unknown.
Still providing idiot humor everyday fuckup

Love the commitment to honor senior stupid

Stop claiming it was an insurrection
You will more than likely find yourself on the wrong side of justice when trump is president. Leftist show their ass like 2020 insurrection charges for all.
Hilarious

How is the unified Reich doing today?

You site the media outlet as a whole leaning conservative…. But how did they determine that? What was the science (poll) behind it? You also only include newspapers.

I am talking about individual journalists; including those that work for outlets that “lean conservative”.

Here is a synopsis of different polls that point to individual journalists over the past 60 years identifying as liberal or Democrat or “moderate”

Bad source

The nonprofit MRC has received financial support primarily from Robert Mercer,[3] but with several other conservative-leaning sources, including the Bradley, Scaife, Olin, Castle Rock and JM foundations, as well as ExxonMobil

Hardly an unbiased source...

In the summer of 2005, Media Research Center launched NewsBusters, a website "dedicated to exposing & combating liberal media bias,"

It is a Conservative hit machine..

Media account? Biden is allowing to happen what you would see in any banana republic authoritarian state
Dude your orange fuckup posted “unified reich” for I think 8 white nationalists days.

Pedal your bullshit elsewhere

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?
They can be, look at the infamous CNN debate in 2016 where the network was caught feeding the Clinton team questions before the debate

Forum List

Back