I wonder if Trump

OP
B

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Reaction score
Except for the WA Times and NYPost, where did you come up with these sites? Surely you don't spend that much time digging under rocks. I'm going to use this post as my go-to whenever I hear yet again about Russian collusion conspiracy theories because when it comes to those theories, nobody out-conspires my Republican brothers and sisters.

The New Hampshire voter fraud that "may have" (but never proven in large numbers) dodge is little more than a cover for voter repression in so many other parts of the country, such as Georgia for example. I have yet to hear one single Republican show even minimal curiosity over those accusations, let alone listen to the recorded reports. The Red party is too busy trying to prove to the gullible that Hillary didn't really get 3 million more votes than Trump.

Aren't you tired of trying to make poor Trump a perpetual victim?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Except for the WA Times and NYPost, where did you come up with these sites? Surely you don't spend that much time digging under rocks. I'm going to use this post as my go-to whenever I hear yet again about Russian collusion conspiracy theories because when it comes to those theories, nobody out-conspires my Republican brothers and sisters.

The New Hampshire voter fraud that "may have" (but never proven in large numbers) dodge is little more than a cover for voter repression in so many other parts of the country, such as Georgia for example. I have yet to hear one single Republican show even minimal curiosity over those accusations, let alone listen to the recorded reports. The Red party is too busy trying to prove to the gullible that Hillary didn't really get 3 million more votes than Trump.

Aren't you tired of playing the perpetual victim? Has to be a lefty trait

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
B

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
B

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Reaction score

Ms Sassy, I never thought of myself as a victim, but something did happen yesterday that may contradict that. I was in my car listening to a CD and when "America the Beautiful" played and it came to the part about..."and crowned thy good with brotherhood" I swear tears came to me eyes unbidden. They were there before I knew it. I grew up on that...and it isn't true anymore.

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course

Republicans claim millions of cases of voter fraud and struggle to find one

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ms Sassy, I never thought of myself as a victim, but something did happen yesterday that may contradict that. I was in my car listening to a CD and when "America the Beautiful" played and it came to the part about..."and crowned thy good with brotherhood" I swear tears came to me eyes unbidden. They were there before I knew it. I grew up on that...and it isn't true anymore.
Too funny

Conservatives getting tears over brotherhood. You do know they are not talking about Aryan Brotherhood?

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
will send the same crack team of best people to New Hampshire that he sent to Hawaii to check out Obama's birth certificate.

FEC chair challenges Trump to provide evidence of voter fraud in New Hampshire

Its really up to this partisan hack to prove there wasn't voter fraud.

Has the FEC chair brought Hillary Clinton or any of her stooges to Washington for questioning?

There is a lot of reason to think that Mrs. Clinton actually paid Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to buy the phony dossier from the Russians, to try and make Donald Trump look like a sexual pervert. Considering the small margin in NH, the President may have a point.

Let's hear what this broad from the FEC has to say about it

lennypartiv

Gold Member
Reaction score
Too funny
Conservatives getting tears over brotherhood. You do know they are not talking about Aryan Brotherhood?
It's not funny how you liberals do nothing while people who shouldn't be here ruin America. We were founded as a white Christian country. We will take our country back.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List