I will never understand why so many blacks waste so much emotion on whites who don't like blacks

instead why some whites don't like blacks?
Racism isn't about not liking black people.

Racism is a systematic way of harming people and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that racist group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group.

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, are white people.

This system embraces every aspect of human existence (education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war)

That is why black ppl can't be racist on systematic level. Because we don't have a system (the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color)

• A white supremacist does not have to hate anyone.
  • A white supremacist can like black people.
  • A white supremacist can raise money for a country in Africa.
  • A white supremacist can adopt non white child.
  • A white supremacist can have sex with non white people and many white supremacist have done everything I describe.
A white supremacist will study a rock at bottom of the ocean and put the rock under microscope and a non-white person will come along

Black person = "What you doing there, bob "

White supremacist = "I'm studying this rock"

Black person = "Why you studying that for "

White supremacist = "I'm studying it because it's there and I'm going to find out why it's there. How long it's been there, what's it's purpose is, what's inside it and how I can use it."

Black person "How long you gonna do that ?"

White supremacist "As long it takes"

Black person "Really ?"

White supremacist "Yes and everything that I look at I'm gonna investigate. So I'm going to study this rock just to see if I can use it to dominate you. That's my mission. That's what I'm gonna do. What you doing today ?"

Black person "I'm just going to chill with mates and listen to some music"

White supremacist "And that's why I dominate all you people. Goodbye. I gotta back to my work"

2.jpg

That's the white supremacist.
WHO CARES???????????????????????????? Just live your life. Especially since there will always be a white who doesn't like blacks.
Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence.

It does not matter if you persuade anyone. It does not matter if you “win the argument”

What matters is that you were heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right"

1957-09-04.jpg

Elizabeth Eckford was one of the first nine black students to go to School in the American South. That school was a racist hell for her because the 90% who were not giving her hell would not stand up to the 10% who were. The American civil rights movement succeeded when people stopped being scared.

Calling out racism matters more when it comes from whites.

That is because of the Rules of Racial Standing, that thing where white people think others whites are way more objective and neutral about racism than blacks.

Black people calling out racism ? White people discount what blacks say, it is part of their cultural conditioning, but they still hear it.

They hear what we say and, just as important, what we do not say. If something racist goes down and blacks say nothing, whites will assume that it is “okay” or “not so bad”. Especially since many whites assume blacks are “oversensitive”.
Especially since there will always be a white who doesn't like blacks.
Once again. Racism has little to do with liking black people.#

There were many whites who supported slavery yet managed to have personal kindness for individual black people. Ever watched Django unchained and his relationship with Steven ?

But a mistake you are making is to assume that black people like me or I would guess IM2 are trying to persuade white people,

I'm not.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism, to give up a false pride in their race, to become outcasts from white society, to face their shame and guilt at benefiting from a racist society – all that is way, way, way beyond my powers.

I write about white people and racism for my own understanding. That is not the same thing as writing to persuade them.

White people are less than a fourth of mankind, yet they still tend to see themselves as the centre of the universe, as the height of human history.

For some reason you seem to expect me and others black people to write to the white supremacist point of view.

As if there are not enough people doing that already. .
Isn't there more important things for a grown black person to worry about
I guess this is number 1 on
derailing for dummies

Total paranoid loon post. You aren't that important to white people that they would spend their lives looking for ways to harm you. Get over yourself. Lol.

Yes you are a paranoid loon.

Racism is a systematic way of harming people and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that racist group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group.

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, are white people.

This system embraces every aspect of human existence (education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war)

That is why black ppl can't be racist on systematic level. Because we don't have a system (the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color)

• A white supremacist can have sex with non white people and many white supremacist have done everything I describe.
A white supremacist will study a rock at bottom of the ocean and put the rock under microscope and a non-white person will come along

White supremacist = "I'm studying it because it's there and I'm going to find out why it's there. How long it's been there, what's it's purpose is, what's inside it and how I can use it."

Black person "Really ?"

White supremacist "Yes and everything that I look at I'm gonna investigate. So I'm going to study this rock just to see if I can use it to dominate you. That's my mission. That's what I'm gonna do. What you doing today ?"

White supremacist "And that's why I dominate all you people. Goodbye. I gotta back to my work"

2.jpg

WHO CARES???????????????????????????? Just live your life. Especially since there will always be a white who doesn't like blacks.
Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence.

It does not matter if you persuade anyone. It does not matter if you “win the argument”

What matters is that you were heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right"

1957-09-04.jpg

Elizabeth Eckford was one of the first nine black students to go to School in the American South. That school was a racist hell for her because the 90% who were not giving her hell would not stand up to the 10% who were. The American civil rights movement succeeded when people stopped being scared.

That is because of the Rules of Racial Standing, that thing where white people think others whites are way more objective and neutral about racism than blacks.

Black people calling out racism ? White people discount what blacks say, it is part of their cultural conditioning, but they still hear it.

They hear what we say and, just as important, what we do not say. If something racist goes down and blacks say nothing, whites will assume that it is “okay” or “not so bad”. Especially since many whites assume blacks are “oversensitive”.

There were many whites who supported slavery yet managed to have personal kindness for individual black people. Ever watched Django unchained and his relationship with Steven ?

But a mistake you are making is to assume that black people like me or I would guess IM2 are trying to persuade white people,

I'm not.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism, to give up a false pride in their race, to become outcasts from white society, to face their shame and guilt at benefiting from a racist society – all that is way, way, way beyond my powers.

I write about white people and racism for my own understanding. That is not the same thing as writing to persuade them.

White people are less than a fourth of mankind, yet they still tend to see themselves as the centre of the universe, as the height of human history.

For some reason you seem to expect me and others black people to write to the white supremacist point of view.

derailing for dummies

Total paranoid loon post. You aren't that important to white people that they would spend their lives looking for ways to harm you. Get over yourself. Lol.

Explain how I am paranoid. Lol. You cannot because you are just another paranoid loon. :D All you people do is talk about race and racism. Good lord, go out and get yourselves lives!

Isn't there more important things for a grown black person to worry about instead why some whites don't like blacks?

poor little pretender.

no one cares if you like black people, moron. the law only cares that they can't be discriminated against or harassed by white trash like you.

Black person "Really ?"

2.jpg

1957-09-04.jpg

I'm not.

derailing for dummies

Explain how I am paranoid. Lol. You cannot because you are just another paranoid loon. :D All you people do is talk about race and racism. Good lord, go out and get yourselves lives!

You are right, I stand corrected. You are just a loon. You see dumb ass, this is the race and racism section. If you don't wamt to talk about race or racism then go elsewhere.

Black person "Really ?"

2.jpg

1957-09-04.jpg

I'm not.

derailing for dummies

You are right, I stand corrected. You are just a loon. You see dumb ass, this is the race and racism section. If you don't wamt to talk about race or racism then go elsewhere.

Nope. I think I will stay. What are you going to do about it, tough guy?

Isn't there more important things for a grown black person to worry about instead why some whites don't like blacks?

poor little pretender.

no one cares if you like black people, moron. the law only cares that they can't be discriminated against or harassed by white trash like you.

Right, he can't possibly be black and disagree with your progressive black victim ideology . He mus b a crackkah.

poor little pretender.

Right, he can't possibly be black and disagree with your progressive black victim ideology . He mus b a crackkah.

no, he can't possibly be black because he's a caricature.

White people are not plotting and planning to hurt you. Okay? Relax. White people just want you to stop being such assholes and to get your criminal element under control.

Shut the hell up You live in your little white housewife cushy world of bullshit and you think you ca talk. Turn black and liv then say something about what's what for blacks. Why don't you white people get your fucking criminal element under control b----. Because you whites commit more crime and then as we saw what transpired on Saturday, you really need to shut your white ass up.

poor little pretender.

The only mother fuckers with a victim mentality is you whites.

White people are not plotting and planning to hurt you. Okay? Relax. White people just want you to stop being such assholes and to get your criminal element under control.

Shut the hell up You live in your little white housewife cushy world of bullshit and you think you ca talk. Turn black and liv then say something about what's what for blacks. Why don't you white people get your fucking criminal element under control b----. Because you whites commit more crime and then as we saw what transpired on Saturday, you really need to shut your white ass up.

No I will not. I will say whatever I want. If you don't like what I have to say, that is too bad for you. I guess you will have to start a thread talking about how "mean" I am to you.

Typical outlook of many whites; ignorant as hell, but typical of many. That's what privilege is all about, "not a problem for me cause I'm not in the out group being murdered by the police" for example.
More whites get shot. So im not sure where you were going with this, shoog

poor little pretender.

He might be black. One of those Ben Carson styled blacks.

How about you tell us exactly what YOU are doing to change your situation instead of posting on a message board blaming "whitey?"

who is blaming whitey?

or in your demented little mind are Nazis "whitey" and the people protesting them somehow not protesting disgusting racist pondscum but instead protesting their color?

idiot.

poor little pretender.

he's a caricature. ben carson is bizarre, he's not a caricature.

poor little pretender.

You mean an "Uncle Tom" don't you? God forbid any black person try to stand on his own two feet and take care of himself, his family and his life and not blame someone else for his problems which are most likely self imposed.

How about you tell us exactly what YOU are doing to change your situation instead of posting on a message board blaming "whitey?"

who is blaming whitey?

or in your demented little mind are Nazis "whitey" and the people protesting them somehow not protesting disgusting racist pondscum but instead protesting their color?

idiot.

I don't talk with you for a reason, you nasty two bit loser. You are certainly no "princess" unless you are talking about the Princess of Poop. Lol.

poor little pretender.

he's a caricature. ben carson is bizarre, he's not a caricature.

You're bizarre and stupid and ugly. :D

Forum List

Back