I will never understand why so many blacks waste so much emotion on whites who don't like blacks

Total paranoid loon post. You aren't that important to white people that they would spend their lives looking for ways to harm you. Get over yourself. Lol.
Black people are very important to white people.

If there were no black ppl around, whites would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred; no one to blame but themselves when they didn’t get the jobs they wanted; no one to blame but themselves when their lives turned out to be less than you’d expected.

White people need black people (especially in a subordinate role) as a way to build yourselves up, and provide a sense of self-worth you otherwise lack.

I watched a programm and they asked black and white people what they like about being black, white.

For black people the answers always have to do with the pride we feel, coming from families who have struggled against the odds, fought injustice, persevered, and maintained dignity in the face of great obstacles.

In other words, to be black has internal meaning

But for white people ? If they can come up with anything, it is typically something about how nice it is not to have to worry about being racially profiled by police, or how nice it is not to be presumed less competent by employers, or discriminated against when applying for a loan, or looking for a home.

In other words, for whites, your self-definition is wrapped up entirely in terms of what and who we aren’t. What it means to be white is merely to not be black

To be white only has meaning in so far as it means not to be black.

Whiteness has no intrinsic meaning culturally: can you even articulate what “white culture” means?

Not your various European cultures mind you, which do have meaning but have been largely lost to white people in the mad dash to accept whiteness and the perks that come with it, but white culture itself.

Isn't there more important things for a grown black person to worry about instead why some whites don't like blacks?

WHO CARES???????????????????????????? Just live your life. Especially since there will always be a white who doesn't like blacks.

poor little pretender.

no one cares if you like black people, moron. the law only cares that they can't be discriminated against or harassed by white trash like you.

I'm black you retarded mutherfucker

White people are not plotting and planning to hurt you. Okay? Relax. White people just want you to stop being such assholes and to get your criminal element under control.

I wouldn't mind you giving me a back walking massage with your shoes off

Total paranoid loon post. You aren't that important to white people that they would spend their lives looking for ways to harm you. Get over yourself. Lol.

If there were no black ppl around, whites would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred; no one to blame but themselves when they didn’t get the jobs they wanted; no one to blame but themselves when their lives turned out to be less than you’d expected.

White people need black people (especially in a subordinate role) as a way to build yourselves up, and provide a sense of self-worth you otherwise lack.

I watched a programm and they asked black and white people what they like about being black, white.

For black people the answers always have to do with the pride we feel, coming from families who have struggled against the odds, fought injustice, persevered, and maintained dignity in the face of great obstacles.

But for white people ? If they can come up with anything, it is typically something about how nice it is not to have to worry about being racially profiled by police, or how nice it is not to be presumed less competent by employers, or discriminated against when applying for a loan, or looking for a home.

In other words, for whites, your self-definition is wrapped up entirely in terms of what and who we aren’t. What it means to be white is merely to not be black

To be white has meaning only in terms of what it doesn’t mean. To be white only has meaning in so far as it means not to be black.

Whiteness has no intrinsic meaning culturally: can anyone you even articulate what “white culture” means?

Not your various European cultures mind you, which do have meaning but have been largely lost to white people in the mad dash to accept whiteness and the perks that come with it, but white culture itself.

Funny because I rarely even think about "black people" or "white people" until I run into extreme garbage like this. Everyone is an individual.

Well, I am of Polish ethnicity. Are you saying that only black people heritage is important? Really? Lol. Believe me when I tell you, you are not that important to white people. You can either make yourself great or break yourself. It makes no difference to anyone who has any kind of semblance of a life, just don't blame me for your failures.

Da white man, he makes me stay in my house all day and post rubbish on an internet forum. He is holding me back! :lol:

There is nothing more stupid than a dumb ass white ho who makes 70 cents on every dollar a white man makes trying to be a smart ass racist.

This post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

So, you did have a job and you did work. So how has the "whitey" held you back? In fact, most of the "whiteys" contribute a whole LOT to this economy and this country!

The post makes perfect sense to me. You are a white female, and women make 70 cents for every dollar a white man makes yet you are stupid enough to parrot what white men say. And to show you just how stupid your ass is, you repeat a silly ass line out of the dumb ass white conservative booklet about whitey holding me back just because I mention racism. Again, as we saw last weekend, we see exactly how strong white racism remains. Whitey is holding somebody back, that much we know.

Whiteys racism costs this nation 2 trillion dollars per year fool. And whitey's contributions have generally been at the expense of opportunities for others. Just because I had a job that didn't shield me from racism. So understand that, and broaden your horizons and vocabulary beyond the canned conservatives sayings.

Loser. Learn to think for yourself.

That's funny. I make more than some men at my company. Do you know why? Because I am a good employee. I work every day and then some. I put forth my best effort and I have pride in my work.

women of all races have GOOD JOBS because of women's rights. So I am looking for a women to take care of my big ass since yall making all the money

Whiteness has no intrinsic meaning culturally: can you even articulate what “white culture” means?

Now that I read this post again, it is hilarious! :lol:

Funny because I rarely even think about "black people" or "white people" until I run into extreme garbage like this. Everyone is an individual.
Keyword = "Until "

1) Act racist when required.

That's your duty as a white person and you know this. I said “act”, not “be”. Many whites will act in racist ways even though they have no deep racist beliefs themselves, even when they must go against their own ideas of right and wrong. Why? Because you do not want to become an outcast among whites – particularly the whites in your family or at school or work, particularly your own parents.

But I don't believe when you say this.. I believe that whites r hyper aware about race. They are hyper aware about who is 'in' who is 'one of their own'

Keyword = "Until "

1) Act racist when required.

That's your duty as a white person and you know this. I said “act”, not “be”. Many whites will act in racist ways even though they have no deep racist beliefs themselves, even when they must go against their own ideas of right and wrong. Why? Because you do not want to become an outcast among whites – particularly the whites in your family or at school or work, particularly your own parents.

But I don't believe when you say this.. I believe that whites r hyper aware about race. They are hyper aware about who is 'in' who is 'one of their own'

Errr, that sounds more like you to be honest. Lol. I have no duties to anyone but myself. If you are unsuccessful in life, then it is your own fault, not someone else's. There are plenty of opportunities for black and white people to better them. If you don't take advantage of them, then don't blame anyone else. I have had no more breaks in this life than you have. In fact, I have had a very difficult life and have overcome a lot of things in my life. That is what truly STRONG people do.

Black people hate whites, but you don't see white people out shooting cops over it.

If black lives really mattered to black people, they'd stop doing shit that gets them shot.

Black people hate whites, but you don't see white people out shooting cops over it.

If black lives really mattered to black people, they'd stop doing shit that gets them shot.

Stop putting all blacks in the same category idiot

You have poor uneducated blacks who are allergic to employment and then you have normal educated blacks who graduated college and have career jobs

Your personal life will be my business as long as your b---- ass thinks you can tell me how I need a job. That's the way it's going to be. You don't like it? Oh well, you started it. Now cease with the sermons you stupid ho. I am 56 retired after a very successful career. So just because I protest white racism ot doesn't deserve the penny ante punk ass sermon from a loser like you about what is and is not there. Like I said, we just saw a prime example that white racism exists, So shut the fuck up trying to tell someone how they are posting rubbish.

Loser.

So you are a black man who has had a successful career, so where is the "racism" that you speak of?

In the same places every other black person faces them. Look fool, the last president faced white racism and that's about as successful as it gets. So why do you think you get to ask your stupid ass questions like a person with a good job means racism doesn't exist for them?

Grow up loser.

And? Some white people have to face being called "names" by black people. So what? Some people are assholes. That is all. You can get yourself all worked up over the assholes and blame ALL white people for those few, or you can be logical and realistic and realize that you are wasting your time on assholes.

I'm not talking about name calling dumb ass. If white racism was only name calling no one black would be complaining. Only you white conservatives cry about racism like you got jobbed by a supreme court decision because someone black called you a name. Again give up the stupid ass conservative punch lines. Whites are going to be held accountable for what they have done. And what whites have done is not about a few assholes, but about a mother fucking system.

Look woman, I am a man with a masters degree , I don't need to listen to sermons from the likes of you about life or anything else. You've got everything all wrong yet you keep on believing you can lecture me. .It's time for me to go anyway so I can do my research and work on my project.

Perhaps you can explain what "system" you are talking about in all these posts?

Your power structure: govt, institutions, legal system, educational system, economic system, penal system, in short - your society. If you cannot figure that out, you're not going to learn anything on a chat board. Probably because you're not open in the first place to knowledge that contradicts your socialization. The system does not impact every single individual of an oppressed group in the same way. All that stuff we say we’re invading the middle east for to “help” people being disadvantaged by their governments over? Yeah, that type of thing. We’re just all taught that we don’t’ do that, and many members of the dominant group desperately need to believe that, and have never had to confront it. That’s basically the essence of privilege, being able to never have to confront the reality of all that. Doesn’t mean you ever purposely mistreated anyone, just means you got to float around it and never have to deal with it yourself.

And even that sets some folks off. They always deny it exists at all.

They don't have to, the white cops shoot unarmed blacks for them.

So you are a black man who has had a successful career, so where is the "racism" that you speak of?

In the same places every other black person faces them. Look fool, the last president faced white racism and that's about as successful as it gets. So why do you think you get to ask your stupid ass questions like a person with a good job means racism doesn't exist for them?

Grow up loser.

And? Some white people have to face being called "names" by black people. So what? Some people are assholes. That is all. You can get yourself all worked up over the assholes and blame ALL white people for those few, or you can be logical and realistic and realize that you are wasting your time on assholes.

I'm not talking about name calling dumb ass. If white racism was only name calling no one black would be complaining. Only you white conservatives cry about racism like you got jobbed by a supreme court decision because someone black called you a name. Again give up the stupid ass conservative punch lines. Whites are going to be held accountable for what they have done. And what whites have done is not about a few assholes, but about a mother fucking system.

Look woman, I am a man with a masters degree , I don't need to listen to sermons from the likes of you about life or anything else. You've got everything all wrong yet you keep on believing you can lecture me. .It's time for me to go anyway so I can do my research and work on my project.

That's what I'm trying to find out. Instead I get called names. Lol. He makes all of these vague accusations against white people, claiming that we are harming him in some way. What a joke.

I don't see him making accusations at white people, I see you taking it that way.

They don't have to, the white cops shoot unarmed blacks for them.
Perhaps they should try not doing things that get them shot. I don't car jack, I don't rob convenience stores and I don't rape white women, and I've never had a problem getting shot by white cops. Trust me it works, you should try it.

Isn't there more important things for a grown black person to worry about instead why some whites don't like blacks?

WHO CARES???????????????????????????? Just live your life. Especially since there will always be a white who doesn't like blacks.

I think you'll find that most white people dont have a problem with blacks.
N!ggers on the other hand....
Those come in all colors by the way,just a different name.

Actually it appears you are one of the black posters blaming whites for all the woes of black people.

Grow up loser.

That's what I'm trying to find out. Instead I get called names. Lol. He makes all of these vague accusations against white people, claiming that we are harming him in some way. What a joke.

I don't see him making accusations at white people, I see you taking it that way.

What? He says it is white people's fault. Lol.

Forum List

Back