I will never understand why so many blacks waste so much emotion on whites who don't like blacks

instead why some whites don't like blacks?
Racism isn't about not liking black people.

Racism is a systematic way of harming people and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that racist group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group.

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, are white people.

This system embraces every aspect of human existence (education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war)

That is why black ppl can't be racist on systematic level. Because we don't have a system (the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color)

• A white supremacist does not have to hate anyone.
  • A white supremacist can like black people.
  • A white supremacist can raise money for a country in Africa.
  • A white supremacist can adopt non white child.
  • A white supremacist can have sex with non white people and many white supremacist have done everything I describe.
A white supremacist will study a rock at bottom of the ocean and put the rock under microscope and a non-white person will come along

Black person = "What you doing there, bob "

White supremacist = "I'm studying this rock"

Black person = "Why you studying that for "

White supremacist = "I'm studying it because it's there and I'm going to find out why it's there. How long it's been there, what's it's purpose is, what's inside it and how I can use it."

Black person "How long you gonna do that ?"

White supremacist "As long it takes"

Black person "Really ?"

White supremacist "Yes and everything that I look at I'm gonna investigate. So I'm going to study this rock just to see if I can use it to dominate you. That's my mission. That's what I'm gonna do. What you doing today ?"

Black person "I'm just going to chill with mates and listen to some music"

White supremacist "And that's why I dominate all you people. Goodbye. I gotta back to my work"

2.jpg

That's the white supremacist.
WHO CARES???????????????????????????? Just live your life. Especially since there will always be a white who doesn't like blacks.
Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence.

It does not matter if you persuade anyone. It does not matter if you “win the argument”

What matters is that you were heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right"

1957-09-04.jpg

Elizabeth Eckford was one of the first nine black students to go to School in the American South. That school was a racist hell for her because the 90% who were not giving her hell would not stand up to the 10% who were. The American civil rights movement succeeded when people stopped being scared.

Calling out racism matters more when it comes from whites.

That is because of the Rules of Racial Standing, that thing where white people think others whites are way more objective and neutral about racism than blacks.

Black people calling out racism ? White people discount what blacks say, it is part of their cultural conditioning, but they still hear it.

They hear what we say and, just as important, what we do not say. If something racist goes down and blacks say nothing, whites will assume that it is “okay” or “not so bad”. Especially since many whites assume blacks are “oversensitive”.
Especially since there will always be a white who doesn't like blacks.
Once again. Racism has little to do with liking black people.#

There were many whites who supported slavery yet managed to have personal kindness for individual black people. Ever watched Django unchained and his relationship with Steven ?

But a mistake you are making is to assume that black people like me or I would guess IM2 are trying to persuade white people,

I'm not.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism, to give up a false pride in their race, to become outcasts from white society, to face their shame and guilt at benefiting from a racist society – all that is way, way, way beyond my powers.

I write about white people and racism for my own understanding. That is not the same thing as writing to persuade them.

White people are less than a fourth of mankind, yet they still tend to see themselves as the centre of the universe, as the height of human history.

For some reason you seem to expect me and others black people to write to the white supremacist point of view.

As if there are not enough people doing that already. .
Isn't there more important things for a grown black person to worry about
I guess this is number 1 on
derailing for dummies

Total paranoid loon post. You aren't that important to white people that they would spend their lives looking for ways to harm you. Get over yourself. Lol.

Yes you are a paranoid loon.

Explain how I am paranoid. Lol. You cannot because you are just another paranoid loon. :D All you people do is talk about race and racism. Good lord, go out and get yourselves lives!
I believe this is a race/race relations forum and the appropriate place to talk about race and racism.

instead why some whites don't like blacks?

Racism is a systematic way of harming people and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that racist group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group.

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, are white people.

This system embraces every aspect of human existence (education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war)

That is why black ppl can't be racist on systematic level. Because we don't have a system (the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color)

• A white supremacist can have sex with non white people and many white supremacist have done everything I describe.
A white supremacist will study a rock at bottom of the ocean and put the rock under microscope and a non-white person will come along

White supremacist = "I'm studying it because it's there and I'm going to find out why it's there. How long it's been there, what's it's purpose is, what's inside it and how I can use it."

Black person "Really ?"

White supremacist "Yes and everything that I look at I'm gonna investigate. So I'm going to study this rock just to see if I can use it to dominate you. That's my mission. That's what I'm gonna do. What you doing today ?"

White supremacist "And that's why I dominate all you people. Goodbye. I gotta back to my work"

2.jpg

WHO CARES???????????????????????????? Just live your life. Especially since there will always be a white who doesn't like blacks.
Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence.

It does not matter if you persuade anyone. It does not matter if you “win the argument”

What matters is that you were heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right"

1957-09-04.jpg

Elizabeth Eckford was one of the first nine black students to go to School in the American South. That school was a racist hell for her because the 90% who were not giving her hell would not stand up to the 10% who were. The American civil rights movement succeeded when people stopped being scared.

That is because of the Rules of Racial Standing, that thing where white people think others whites are way more objective and neutral about racism than blacks.

Black people calling out racism ? White people discount what blacks say, it is part of their cultural conditioning, but they still hear it.

They hear what we say and, just as important, what we do not say. If something racist goes down and blacks say nothing, whites will assume that it is “okay” or “not so bad”. Especially since many whites assume blacks are “oversensitive”.
Especially since there will always be a white who doesn't like blacks.

There were many whites who supported slavery yet managed to have personal kindness for individual black people. Ever watched Django unchained and his relationship with Steven ?

But a mistake you are making is to assume that black people like me or I would guess IM2 are trying to persuade white people,

I'm not.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism, to give up a false pride in their race, to become outcasts from white society, to face their shame and guilt at benefiting from a racist society – all that is way, way, way beyond my powers.

I write about white people and racism for my own understanding. That is not the same thing as writing to persuade them.

White people are less than a fourth of mankind, yet they still tend to see themselves as the centre of the universe, as the height of human history.

For some reason you seem to expect me and others black people to write to the white supremacist point of view.

Isn't there more important things for a grown black person to worry about
derailing for dummies

Total paranoid loon post. You aren't that important to white people that they would spend their lives looking for ways to harm you. Get over yourself. Lol.

Explain how I am paranoid. Lol. You cannot because you are just another paranoid loon. :D All you people do is talk about race and racism. Good lord, go out and get yourselves lives!
I believe this is a race/race relations forum and the appropriate place to talk about race and racism.

Sure, complain all day about white people holding you back as you sit here complaining all day. Makes a WHOLE lot of sense, doesn't it? If your life is bad, it isn't because of white people. It's your own fault. No one else's fault. Take responsibility for your own situation in life.

Typical outlook of many whites; ignorant as hell, but typical of many. That's what privilege is all about, "not a problem for me cause I'm not in the out group being murdered by the police" for example.

tons more white people- both in # and percentage are killed by the police you libtard.

We don't compare people who are in amed stadoffs when we talk about police killings in the black community. If you are black and you shoot at police no one complains. So when you have police walking up to a car with a white person doing nothing and ending up dead, let's talk about how many more whites are killed by police than blacks.

"doing nothing"? wth do you mean? You mean not obeying cops orders? You mean having hands under seat?

Isn't there more important things for a grown black person to worry about instead why some whites don't like blacks?

That's the idea! Me, I know that blacks don't like me. Do I give a shit? No. Do I ever even waste 2 seconds thinking about it? Never. Does it matter in my life? Nope.
So to all the hoodie homeys, pull up your pants, get to work and worry about yourself and your kids.

Isn't there more important things for a grown black person to worry about instead why some whites don't like blacks?

I know lots of black people and none of them are even slightly worried about why white folks dislike them.

As a matter of fact, black athletes and entertainers are often loved and copied by whites. They'll wear the jerseys, sing and dance to the songs, pick up their slang. Hmmm. Yep, imitating and cheering them on (as long as they are entertaining or serving them). Sense a contradiction here?

Shame we whites spend so much time focused on folks we say we despise.

Also, folks on this board are not trying to persuade you to like them. They are trying to elevate your consciousness and lift you out of the darkness of racial misunderstanding. They do that by pointing out facts and expressing personal experiences and opinions. We would do well to LISTEN.

I know lots of black people and none of them are even slightly worried about why white folks dislike them.

As a matter of fact, black athletes and entertainers are often loved and copied by whites. They'll wear the jerseys, sing and dance to the songs, pick up their slang. Hmmm. Yep, imitating and cheering them on (as long as they are entertaining or serving them). Sense a contradiction here?

Also, folks on this board are not trying to persuade you to like them. They are trying to elevate your consciousness and lift you out of the darkness of racial misunderstanding. They do that by pointing out facts and expressing personal experiences and opinions. We would do well to LISTEN.

Me not care about racism

Me not care about racism
Then, good night and I hope you sleep well.

Me not care about racism
Then, good night and I hope you sleep well.

I care more about my

1. Net worth
2. Bank account
3. Credit score

Black person "Really ?"

2.jpg

1957-09-04.jpg

I'm not.

derailing for dummies

Sure, complain all day about white people holding you back as you sit here complaining all day. Makes a WHOLE lot of sense, doesn't it? If your life is bad, it isn't because of white people. It's your own fault. No one else's fault. Take responsibility for your own situation in life.

Shut the hell up and take responsibility for your own life. This is the race and racism section. ..White racism has ruined lives and that's just the mother fucking way it is. Deal with it.

Typical outlook of many whites; ignorant as hell, but typical of many. That's what privilege is all about, "not a problem for me cause I'm not in the out group being murdered by the police" for example.

tons more white people- both in # and percentage are killed by the police you libtard.

We don't compare people who are in amed stadoffs when we talk about police killings in the black community. If you are black and you shoot at police no one complains. So when you have police walking up to a car with a white person doing nothing and ending up dead, let's talk about how many more whites are killed by police than blacks.

"doing nothing"? wth do you mean? You mean not obeying cops orders? You mean having hands under seat?

Doing nothing. You don't have to obey the cops orders. You have the right to say you want to remain silent You also have the right to ask for a warrant if he cop is going to search your car. There is no law saying you must have your hands above the seats that is punishable by murder. So like I said doing nothing. And that's what I mean.

FBJ is an idiot. This is not about caring whether someone white likes you or not. .His bank account, net worth and credit scare don't mean a damn thing if a cop decides to kill you because you are black and he "fears for his life." Ask Johnny Gammage. Oh you can't because he got killed by a cop. He wasn't speeding, he complied with the police. He was an investment broker. He had money, a good credit rating and his net worth was high. High enough to be driving that jag he was stopped in because the cop thought he was a drug dealer. So as he complied and got out of the car, he was put on the ground and chocked to death.

This can happen to any of us black men. Including FBJ. So stay stupid FBJ and make smart assed comments to please these white assholes in here.

White people are not plotting and planning to hurt you. Okay? Relax. White people just want you to stop being such assholes and to get your criminal element under control.

Shut the hell up You live in your little white housewife cushy world of bullshit and you think you ca talk. Turn black and liv then say something about what's what for blacks. Why don't you white people get your fucking criminal element under control b----. Because you whites commit more crime and then as we saw what transpired on Saturday, you really need to shut your white ass up.

No I will not. I will say whatever I want. If you don't like what I have to say, that is too bad for you. I guess you will have to start a thread talking about how "mean" I am to you.

Well then stop whining about people taking about race in he race and racism section you dumb b. .Because I ain't worried about what your stupid ass can say to me. I have the facts at hand. That's why your ass sits at home lying to yourself about black crime when its a fact that approximately 90 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white. Whites commit double the crimes of blacks. So then you keep on talking about black crime and ignoring crime in your own community. And when your sass ends up killed, oh well.

And don't try that 13 percent shit with me because I will make an example out of you.

ChrisL has every right to post her opinion. Because you disagree with her does not give you the right to demand she not post what she believes.

You're the type of individual that believe your opinion only matters and if someone disagree with you, well then you will show them by trying to silence the opposition with insults and threats or go even further with physical altercation while screaming it was the other person fault.

Why are there more white crimes?

Simple, more white people in this nation!

You are the minority and not the majority and will be no matter what!

Hispanics and Asians will outgrow your community in population and when they outgrow the White Communities you will see the shift and still you will be on the bottom looking up and blaming the whites when the Hispanics and Asians discriminate against you.

I have a feeling none of you ever dealt with the Asian culture except going to some Resturant or Store owned by them, but if you believe Whites look down on you, well Chinese and Japanese can not stand you...

Sure that Vietnamese or Korean owner might tell you to have a nice day but they sure the hell would not invite you to their home or let you date their daughter...

What is my point?

Simple, White Society is going away here in America but your society is not what will replace it and what does replace it will be most likely Hispanic\Latino and you will still be the minority and yet you will blame the White society for how you will be discriminated against because you only see racism and bigotry in whites when other cultures hate those like you as much or even more.

You will deny this because you have that one friend that married that Filipina or Thai Hooker but what you do not see or hear is the whispers by the community and how they look down on the girl for marrying outside her culture...

So if you do not like the comments by ChrisL then put her on iggy but I have a feeling you have no idea how to do that and will blame White Society for it...

How about you tell us exactly what YOU are doing to change your situation instead of posting on a message board blaming "whitey?"

Because part of what I do to change the situation for blacks IS to post on internet message boards holding whitey accountable for what whites have done and continues to do. Your white ass has benefitted from racism and from the fact you married a white man. You'd have nothing without him so just be quiet and understand right now that you are up against a black man who cam rip your little racist lie of America to shreds and all you will have left is whining anut somoe making everything about race in a race and racism forum.

So exactly what in the hell is your sorry ass doing besides posting racist bullshit on the internet to change the racism among your people?

Oh that's right even though we saw a nationally organized white racist event last Saturday, you will tell us how racism is a thing of the past.

Loser.

It alive and thriving well within you!

FBJ is an idiot. This is not about caring whether someone white likes you or not. .His bank account, net worth and credit scare don't mean a damn thing if a cop decides to kill you because you are black and he "fears for his life." Ask Johnny Gammage. Oh you can't because he got killed by a cop. He wasn't speeding, he complied with the police. He was an investment broker. He had money, a good credit rating and his net worth was high. High enough to be driving that jag he was stopped in because the cop thought he was a drug dealer. So as he complied and got out of the car, he was put on the ground and chocked to death.

This can happen to any of us black men. Including FBJ. So stay stupid FBJ and make smart assed comments to please these white assholes in here.

Not if you show the police all your teeth

Doing nothing. You don't have to obey the cops orders. You have the right to say you want to remain silent You also have the right to ask for a warrant if he cop is going to search your car. There is no law saying you must have your hands above the seats that is punishable by murder. So like I said doing nothing. And that's what I mean.

your an idiot- the cops get guns pulled on them all day long. Obey them, and keep your hands in PLAIN VIEW at ALL TIMES. MORON. Its called common sense- do you complain about the tons more whites who get shot by the cops too?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back