I will never understand why so many blacks waste so much emotion on whites who don't like blacks

I went to school. I tried to get good grades. I took out a couple of student loans to put myself through college. Now, how is the WHITEY stopping anyone else from doing the exact same thing. And if there was truly some kind of "institutionalized racism" that existed in THIS country, then a black man would have NEVER been allowed to become the president. So right there, you are full of bullshit.

How about you tell us exactly what YOU are doing to change your situation instead of posting on a message board blaming "whitey?"

Because part of what I do to change the situation for blacks IS to post on internet message boards holding whitey accountable for what whites have done and continues to do. Your white ass has benefitted from racism and from the fact you married a white man. You'd have nothing without him so just be quiet and understand right now that you are up against a black man who cam rip your little racist lie of America to shreds and all you will have left is whining anut somoe making everything about race in a race and racism forum.

So exactly what in the hell is your sorry ass doing besides posting racist bullshit on the internet to change the racism among your people?

Oh that's right even though we saw a nationally organized white racist event last Saturday, you will tell us how racism is a thing of the past.

Loser.

My personal life is none of your business. I'm not the one starting threads bitching about my life. If your life is unsatisfactory and bad, then you have nobody to blame but yourself. There are PLENTY of opportunities out there for you to use to make yourself better, but you would rather sit around all day and type rubbish on a message board. Your fault.

Your personal life will be my business as long as your b---- ass thinks you can tell me how I need a job. That's the way it's going to be. You don't like it? Oh well, you started it. Now cease with the sermons you stupid ho. I am 56 retired after a very successful career. So just because I protest white racism ot doesn't deserve the penny ante punk ass sermon from a loser like you about what is and is not there. Like I said, we just saw a prime example that white racism exists, So shut the fuck up trying to tell someone how they are posting rubbish.

Loser.

How about you tell us exactly what YOU are doing to change your situation instead of posting on a message board blaming "whitey?"

Because part of what I do to change the situation for blacks IS to post on internet message boards holding whitey accountable for what whites have done and continues to do. Your white ass has benefitted from racism and from the fact you married a white man. You'd have nothing without him so just be quiet and understand right now that you are up against a black man who cam rip your little racist lie of America to shreds and all you will have left is whining anut somoe making everything about race in a race and racism forum.

So exactly what in the hell is your sorry ass doing besides posting racist bullshit on the internet to change the racism among your people?

Oh that's right even though we saw a nationally organized white racist event last Saturday, you will tell us how racism is a thing of the past.

Loser.

My personal life is none of your business. I'm not the one starting threads bitching about my life. If your life is unsatisfactory and bad, then you have nobody to blame but yourself. There are PLENTY of opportunities out there for you to use to make yourself better, but you would rather sit around all day and type rubbish on a message board. Your fault.

Your personal life will be my business as long as your b---- ass thinks you can tell me how I need a job. That's the way it's going to be. You don't like it? Oh well, you started it. Now cease with the sermons you stupid ho. I am 56 retired after a very successful career. So just because I protest white racism ot doesn't deserve the penny ante punk ass sermon from a loser like you about what is and is not there. Like I said, we just saw a prime example that white racism exists, So shut the fuck up trying to tell someone how they are posting rubbish.

Loser.

So you are a black man who has had a successful career, so where is the "racism" that you speak of?

An employee is paid based on her/his WORTH to the company she/he works for. If I am an excellent employee, show up every day, take pride in my work, and I'm competent at my job, I am going to get that raise. I am going to be worth more to my company than some schlub who takes time off, is napping or messing around, and who does NOT take her/his job seriously. Not everyone is EQUAL in the work place.

Da white man, he makes me stay in my house all day and post rubbish on an internet forum. He is holding me back! :lol:

There is nothing more stupid than a dumb ass white ho who makes 70 cents on every dollar a white man makes trying to be a smart ass racist.

This post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

So, you did have a job and you did work. So how has the "whitey" held you back? In fact, most of the "whiteys" contribute a whole LOT to this economy and this country!

The post makes perfect sense to me. You are a white female, and women make 70 cents for every dollar a white man makes yet you are stupid enough to parrot what white men say. And to show you just how stupid your ass is, you repeat a silly ass line out of the dumb ass white conservative booklet about whitey holding me back just because I mention racism. Again, as we saw last weekend, we see exactly how strong white racism remains. Whitey is holding somebody back, that much we know.

Whiteys racism costs this nation 2 trillion dollars per year fool. And whitey's contributions have generally been at the expense of opportunities for others. Just because I had a job that didn't shield me from racism. So understand that, and broaden your horizons and vocabulary beyond the canned conservatives sayings.

Loser. Learn to think for yourself.

Da white man, he makes me stay in my house all day and post rubbish on an internet forum. He is holding me back! :lol:

There is nothing more stupid than a dumb ass white ho who makes 70 cents on every dollar a white man makes trying to be a smart ass racist.

So, you did have a job and you did work. So how has the "whitey" held you back? In fact, most of the "whiteys" contribute a whole LOT to this economy and this country!

The post makes perfect sense to me. You are a white female, and women make 70 cents for every dollar a white man makes yet you are stupid enough to parrot what white men say. And to show you just how stupid your ass is, you repeat a silly ass line out of the dumb ass white conservative booklet about whitey holding me back just because I mention racism. Again, as we saw last weekend, we see exactly how strong white racism remains. Whitey is holding somebody back, that much we know.

Whiteys racism costs this nation 2 trillion dollars per year fool. And whitey's contributions have generally been at the expense of opportunities for others. Just because I had a job that didn't shield me from racism. So understand that, and broaden your horizons and vocabulary beyond the canned conservatives sayings.

That's funny. I make more than some men at my company. Do you know why? Because I am a good employee. I work every day and then some. I put forth my best effort and I have pride in my work.

Loser.

Loser.

So you are a black man who has had a successful career, so where is the "racism" that you speak of?

In the same places every other black person faces them. Look fool, the last president faced white racism and that's about as successful as it gets. So why do you think you get to ask your stupid ass questions like a person with a good job means racism doesn't exist for them?

Grow up loser.

Loser.

Loser.

In the same places every other black person faces them. Look fool, the last president faced white racism and that's about as successful as it gets. So why do you think you get to ask your stupid ass questions like a person with a good job means racism doesn't exist for them?

Grow up loser.

And? Some white people have to face being called "names" by black people. So what? Some people are assholes. That is all. You can get yourself all worked up over the assholes and blame ALL white people for those few, or you can be logical and realistic and realize that you are wasting your time on assholes.

That's funny. I make more than some men at my company. Do you know why? Because I am a good employee. I work every day and then some. I put forth my best effort and I have pride in my work.

So? I suppose sexism doesn't exist now because you get paid more than some men.

Loser.

Loser.

Grow up loser.

And? Some white people have to face being called "names" by black people. So what? Some people are assholes. That is all. You can get yourself all worked up over the assholes and blame ALL white people for those few, or you can be logical and realistic and realize that you are wasting your time on assholes.

I'm not talking about name calling dumb ass. If white racism was only name calling no one black would be complaining. Only you white conservatives cry about racism like you got jobbed by a supreme court decision because someone black called you a name. Again give up the stupid ass conservative punch lines. Whites are going to be held accountable for what they have done. And what whites have done is not about a few assholes, but about a mother fucking system.

Look woman, I am a man with a masters degree , I don't need to listen to sermons from the likes of you about life or anything else. You've got everything all wrong yet you keep on believing you can lecture me. .It's time for me to go anyway so I can do my research and work on my project.

If you can't make it here in America where you are given ALL kinds of help, then you are a loser and nothing will help you. End of story.

I was going to go then I saw this one. You are truly an ignorant woman. I think you need to go learn just how much help whites have been given.

Typical outlook of many whites; ignorant as hell, but typical of many. That's what privilege is all about, "not a problem for me cause I'm not in the out group being murdered by the police" for example.

neither am I because I don't break the law
Me either.
Crime stats on violence by race.
Race and Rising Violent Crime | RealClearPolicy

No one is more ignorant than the american public when it comes to “race”. The human genome has been sequenced, for some time now actually. There are something on the order of 26,000 genes in the human genome. Of the 3 phenotypically displayed traits that determine what we refer to as “race”; skin tone, hair texture and facial features, a total of 6 genes are involved. Out of ~26,000. No molecular biological or genetic research has ever observed or discovered any connection whatsoever of any ”racial” genetic link to any behavioral tendencies at all.

Typical outlook of many whites; ignorant as hell, but typical of many. That's what privilege is all about, "not a problem for me cause I'm not in the out group being murdered by the police" for example.

neither am I because I don't break the law
Me either.
Crime stats on violence by race.
Race and Rising Violent Crime | RealClearPolicy

No one is more ignorant than the american public when it comes to “race”. The human genome has been sequenced, for some time now actually. There are something on the order of 26,000 genes in the human genome. Of the 3 phenotypically displayed traits that determine what we refer to as “race”; skin tone, hair texture and facial features, a total of 6 genes are involved. Out of ~26,000. No molecular biological or genetic research has ever observed or discovered any connection whatsoever of any ”racial” genetic link to any behavioral tendencies at all.
I haven't seen any evidence of that either.

Loser.

Grow up loser.

I'm not talking about name calling dumb ass. If white racism was only name calling no one black would be complaining. Only you white conservatives cry about racism like you got jobbed by a supreme court decision because someone black called you a name. Again give up the stupid ass conservative punch lines. Whites are going to be held accountable for what they have done. And what whites have done is not about a few assholes, but about a mother fucking system.

Look woman, I am a man with a masters degree , I don't need to listen to sermons from the likes of you about life or anything else. You've got everything all wrong yet you keep on believing you can lecture me. .It's time for me to go anyway so I can do my research and work on my project.

And I'm still asking what have whites done to hold you, a black man, back from succeeding? You say they haven't in your OWN words. Lol. And again with the name-calling.

Loser.

Grow up loser.

Perhaps you can explain what "system" you are talking about in all these posts?

Loser.

Grow up loser.

Perhaps you can explain what "system" you are talking about in all these posts?

That's what I'm trying to find out. Instead I get called names. Lol. He makes all of these vague accusations against white people, claiming that we are harming him in some way. What a joke.

Forum List

Back