I will never understand why so many blacks waste so much emotion on whites who don't like blacks

White people are not plotting and planning to hurt you. Okay? Relax. White people just want you to stop being such assholes and to get your criminal element under control.

Shut the hell up You live in your little white housewife cushy world of bullshit and you think you ca talk. Turn black and liv then say something about what's what for blacks. Why don't you white people get your fucking criminal element under control b----. Because you whites commit more crime and then as we saw what transpired on Saturday, you really need to shut your white ass up.

No I will not. I will say whatever I want. If you don't like what I have to say, that is too bad for you. I guess you will have to start a thread talking about how "mean" I am to you.

Well then stop whining about people taking about race in he race and racism section you dumb b. .Because I ain't worried about what your stupid ass can say to me. I have the facts at hand. That's why your ass sits at home lying to yourself about black crime when its a fact that approximately 90 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white. Whites commit double the crimes of blacks. So then you keep on talking about black crime and ignoring crime in your own community. And when your sass ends up killed, oh well.

And don't try that 13 percent shit with me because I will make an example out of you.

How about you tell us exactly what YOU are doing to change your situation instead of posting on a message board blaming "whitey?"

who is blaming whitey?

or in your demented little mind are Nazis "whitey" and the people protesting them somehow not protesting disgusting racist pondscum but instead protesting their color?

idiot.

I don't talk with you for a reason, you nasty two bit loser. You are certainly no "princess" unless you are talking about the Princess of Poop. Lol.

In reality it is you who is a loser.

How about you tell us exactly what YOU are doing to change your situation instead of posting on a message board blaming "whitey?"

who is blaming whitey?

or in your demented little mind are Nazis "whitey" and the people protesting them somehow not protesting disgusting racist pondscum but instead protesting their color?

idiot.

I honestly am disgusted by both sides who clashed at Charlottesville. The neo-Nazis and KKKers had a legal permit to demonstrate. They followed the law to that point. The correct response to them should have been to ignore them and prevent them the notoriety they craved. The counter-protesters didn't have a permit. They showed up to deny the neo-Nazis and KKKers their right to free speech, not realizing that all they were doing was drawing attention to the hate group's messages. Both sides had people show up with helmets and weapons...both sides created the violence. Both sides were wrong and shockingly, I agree with Trump that both are to blame.

who is blaming whitey?

idiot.

I don't talk with you for a reason, you nasty two bit loser. You are certainly no "princess" unless you are talking about the Princess of Poop. Lol.

obviously.

who is blaming whitey?

idiot.

actually, witch i generally choose not to engage with you. I'm far from a Nazi supporting two bit loser, dearie....

again, is the klan "whitey" who you're so concerned about people standing up to?

are you one of them? or just a Nazi sympathizer?

who is blaming whitey?

idiot.

I honestly am disgusted by both sides who clashed at Charlottesville. The neo-Nazis and KKKers had a legal permit to demonstrate. They followed the law to that point. The correct response to them should have been to ignore them and prevent them the notoriety they craved. The counter-protesters didn't have a permit. They showed up to deny the neo-Nazis and KKKers their right to free speech, not realizing that all they were doing was drawing attention to the hate group's messages. Both sides had people show up with helmets and weapons...both sides created the violence. Both sides were wrong and shockingly, I agree with Trump that both are to blame.

no one "clashe"

and why would you be disgusted by people standing up to hate?

that seems odd to me.

who showed up with helmets and weapons among the protesters. you seem to be a bit confused.

who is blaming whitey?

idiot.

actually, witch i generally choose not to engage with you. I'm far from a Nazi supporting two bit loser, dearie....

again, is the klan "whitey" who you're so concerned about people standing up to?

are you one of them? or just a Nazi sympathizer?

Don't call me "dear", you nasty piece of garbage.

What clan? What Nazis? You are a nasty lunatic. *points and laughs*

who is blaming whitey?

idiot.

Nope. I'm not a loser. I have a job. I don't come here and complain about my life and how someone else is "holding me down" (which is a bunch of bullshit). If you aren't successful then that is on you and no one else and certainly not slavery or white people. Get real.

who is blaming whitey?

idiot.

Nope. I'm not a loser. I have a job. I don't come here and complain about my life and how someone else is "holding me down" (which is a bunch of bullshit). If you aren't successful then that is on you and no one else and certainly not slavery or white people. Get real.

er... idiota... I've worked my whole life, moron. i never complain about my life and I've never been held down. i find it curious that you think you earned or have more than i do. the fact that you made that assumption at all makes you even stupider than you'll ever know.

thanks for the angry white witch mantra.

wacko.

who is blaming whitey?

idiot.

er... idiota... I've worked my whole life, moron. i never complain about my life and I've never been held down. i find it curious that you think you earned or have more than i do. the fact that you made that assumption at all makes you even stupider than you'll ever know.

thanks for the angry white witch mantra.

wacko.

Who cares about you. That post wasn't addressed to you, dummy. Lol.

who is blaming whitey?

idiot.

no one "clashe"

and why would you be disgusted by people standing up to hate?

that seems odd to me.

who showed up with helmets and weapons among the protesters. you seem to be a bit confused.

It was "clashed", not clashe...clashed is a word that means "meet and come into violent conflict." I'm sure people who watched the news coverage saw the fist fights between the two groups. I'm sorry you didn't see that. I think people SHOULD stand up to hate, but I am disgusted by those whose arguments rest on violence.

Helmets and clubs on both sides.

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/shared/npr/styles/x_large/nprshared/201708/543476576.jpg

who is blaming whitey?

idiot.

So, here you are, complaining about your life and how it's the fault of white people. Shouldn't you be out LOOKING FOR A JOB?

Because part of what I do to change the situation for blacks IS to post on internet message boards holding whitey accountable for what whites have done and continues to do. Your white ass has benefitted from racism and from the fact you married a white man. You'd have nothing without him so just be quiet and understand right now that you are up against a black man who cam rip your little racist lie of America to shreds and all you will have left is whining anut somoe making everything about race in a race and racism forum.

So exactly what in the hell is your sorry ass doing besides posting racist bullshit on the internet to change the racism among your people?

Oh that's right even though we saw a nationally organized white racist event last Saturday, you will tell us how racism is a thing of the past.

Loser.

who is blaming whitey?

idiot.

So, here you are, complaining about your life and how it's the fault of white people. Shouldn't you be out LOOKING FOR A JOB?

No. I am not here complaining about my life you dumb ass b----. I am here talking about ever law and policy by the government that handed whites like you everything you got. I don't need a job. I worked from age 9 to 54. I don't have to wok anymore.

Loser.

Because part of what I do to change the situation for blacks IS to post on internet message boards holding whitey accountable for what whites have done and continues to do. Your white ass has benefitted from racism and from the fact you married a white man. You'd have nothing without him so just be quiet and understand right now that you are up against a black man who cam rip your little racist lie of America to shreds and all you will have left is whining anut somoe making everything about race in a race and racism forum.

So exactly what in the hell is your sorry ass doing besides posting racist bullshit on the internet to change the racism among your people?

Oh that's right even though we saw a nationally organized white racist event last Saturday, you will tell us how racism is a thing of the past.

Loser.

My personal life is none of your business. I'm not the one starting threads bitching about my life. If your life is unsatisfactory and bad, then you have nobody to blame but yourself. There are PLENTY of opportunities out there for you to use to make yourself better, but you would rather sit around all day and type rubbish on a message board. Your fault.

Da white man, he makes me stay in my house all day and post rubbish on an internet forum. He is holding me back! :lol:

There is nothing more stupid than a dumb ass white ho who makes 70 cents on every dollar a white man makes trying to be a smart ass racist.

who is blaming whitey?

idiot.

No. I am not here complaining about my life you dumb ass b----. I am here talking about ever law and policy by the government that handed whites like you everything you got. I don't need a job. I worked from age 9 to 54. I don't have to wok anymore.

Loser.

Nobody handed me anything. I've WORKED for everything I have. Oh, you had a job and you worked your entire life (like EVERYBODY ELSE - white and black), so you were NOT held back by the white man then?

Da white man, he makes me stay in my house all day and post rubbish on an internet forum. He is holding me back! :lol:

There is nothing more stupid than a dumb ass white ho who makes 70 cents on every dollar a white man makes trying to be a smart ass racist.

This post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

So, you did have a job and you did work. So how has the "whitey" held you back? In fact, most of the "whiteys" contribute a whole LOT to this economy and this country!

Forum List

Back