What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird Vibe

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So, today I am at the local grocer picking up some sundries (and meeting demand of the Mrs. food cravings lately), where I sensed an odd 'vibe' in strangers interacting with each other. Specifically, folks of different 'races' seemed to be walking on eggs with each other; being really, really courteous and deferential to each other in their interactions. Now, our area has a pretty hearty mix of folks, and people generally get on well, but I thought I sensed something different today. Maybe just my imagination.

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, today I am at the local grocer picking up some sundries (and meeting demand of the Mrs. food cravings lately), where I sensed an odd 'vibe' in strangers interacting with each other. Specifically, folks of different 'races' seemed to be walking on eggs with each other; being really, really courteous and deferential to each other in their interactions. Now, our area has a pretty hearty mix of folks, and people generally get on well, but I thought I sensed something different today. Maybe just my imagination.
I felt the same...

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
City living in a lot of areas would suck at this point in time.

Cossack1483

Reaction score
Is there a Klan group in your area? Contact them. Breathe easy.

Cossack1483

Reaction score

laffatlibs

Reaction score
Here's some good advice.

c88.jpg

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List