I was thinking why liberals say that it is better to kill the fetus than to starve the baby.

Liberals believe it is better to kill the black baby before it is born, than letting it live.

• The liberals think that US conservatives dont want to pay welfare thus the child must die.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Liberals think that black people arent responsible and cant get a job, thus the child must die.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Liberals hate anyone and everyone, thus the child should die.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
So tel me which federal gun laws don't make sense?

And you keep forgetting that a gun dealer has to run a federal background check and can only sell a gun with permission of the federal government so it seems to me your issue is with the government not with the gun dealer following all the laws pertaining to the selling of guns.

Naw, my problem is that background checks are inadequate.... by design.

My solution is simple enough. Allow the victims of gun violence to sue the gun makers and sellers. I promise you, they'll make damned sure they are doing thorough background checks after that.

So once again your beef is with the government because they provide the BG check information.

And if you want to hols the manufacturers and sellers responsible for gun crimes then are you ready to hold all alcohol manufacturers and liquor store owners responsible for the all deaths injuries and damage caused by alcoholism?

That's a simple solution because it's stupid.

BlackGenocide.org | Comparing Abortion to Other Forms of Historical Genocide
Pro-abortion advocates attempt to justify abortion by stating that there are inadequate resources to care for all unwanted babies if they are not killed by abortion.
Now I was thinking about this, and came to the realization that again the liberals are the most racist people in the world. Why do I say this.

All the time I hear a liberal say that US conservatives would rather starve the black child because we dont believe in welfare. Now why do liberals assume this because if black people are responsible adults with jobs then they can take care of many of their children. So a liberal is saying that black people are not responsible and are too stupid to get a job, thus their babies should be executed before they see the light of day. Talk about a sick way of thinking.

Am I right that a liberal thinks that black people are stupid thus their children will be too, and need to be eliminated before birth?

Abortion in America is the left's black genocide program. I've been saying that for years, and Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger agrees with me.
Margaret Sanger believed abortion was an abomination and would not allow abortions in her clinic.

"Margaret Sanger opposed abortion and sharply distinguished it from birth control, the latter being a fundamental right of women, the former being a shameful crime.[131]:36–37[21]:125 In 1916, when she opened her first birth control clinic, she was employing harsh rhetoric against abortion. Flyers she distributed to women exhorted them in all capitals: "Do not kill, do not take life, but prevent."[132]:155 Sanger's patients at that time were told "that abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way—it took a little time, a little trouble, but it was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun."[16]:217 Sanger consistently distanced herself from any calls for legal access to abortion, arguing that legal access to contraceptives would remove the need for abortion.[133] Ann Hibner Koblitz has argued that Sanger's anti-abortion stance contributed to the further stigmatization of abortion and impeded the growth of the broader reproductive rights movement.[134]:182–188"

Should point out that in Sanger's time, before they had developed anti-biotics, abortion was still a pretty dangerous proposition.

So probably both sides should stop hanging out Margaret Sanger as an example of their point of view, because her views on Eugenics and Abortion are dated because Science has advanced.
That wasn't her basis for opposing abortion. Flyers she distributed to women exhorted them in all capitals: "Do not kill, do not take life, but prevent."[132]:155 Sanger's patients at that time were told "that abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life;

So once again your beef is with the government because they provide the BG check information.

And if you want to hols the manufacturers and sellers responsible for gun crimes then are you ready to hold all alcohol manufacturers and liquor store owners responsible for the all deaths injuries and damage caused by alcoholism?

We already do hold them responsible for SOME deaths. You get drunk and run over a family, that family can sue the bar that kept serving you after you were clearly impaired.

I don't expect every gun seller to be held accountable. I do expect that the guy who sold someone like Joker Holmes a gun to be held accountable.

We already do hold them responsible for SOME deaths. You get drunk and run over a family, that family can sue the bar that kept serving you after you were clearly impaired.

I don't expect every gun seller to be held accountable. I do expect that the guy who sold someone like Joker Holmes a gun to be held accountable.

No we do not hold liquor manufacturers or liquor store owners responsible for anything. A person can walk into a liquor store and walk out with enough booze to get a small town drunk with no responsibility for the consequences.

And once again if a person passes a background check it's the government that is giving the seller permission to sell the gun so your beef is with the government

No we do not hold liquor manufacturers or liquor store owners responsible for anything. A person can walk into a liquor store and walk out with enough booze to get a small town drunk with no responsibility for the consequences.

And once again if a person passes a background check it's the government that is giving the seller permission to sell the gun so your beef is with the government

Nope, my beef is with the gun industry that sees the crazies as their prime market.

The guy who just bought a gun in the Oughts and stuck it in their closet isn't their prime customer. The crazy who stockpiles guns because he thinks the government is out to get him is.

Forum List

Back