I was thinking why liberals say that it is better to kill the fetus than to starve the baby.

Liberals believe it is better to kill the black baby before it is born, than letting it live.

• The liberals think that US conservatives dont want to pay welfare thus the child must die.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Liberals think that black people arent responsible and cant get a job, thus the child must die.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Liberals hate anyone and everyone, thus the child should die.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Was my quote accurate?

Was the paper written by “bible thumpers”?

Yes or no?

The Casey decision was in 1992. Gosnell’s House of Horrors was raided in 2010.

Please don’t be so dumb.

Naw, Dumb is thinking the government can regulate a lady's who-ha.

Your quote wasn't accurte.

PA has restrictive abortion laws, which just makes it easier for marginal operators like Gosnell to exist. The legit providers had to follow rules that he ignored, like not performing abortions after week 24. A lot of women who went to his clinic were turned away from other clinics.

Check out:

Again, don't waste time on Bible thumper websites.

The LA law required doctors to have admitting privileges for outpatient treatments. It just plain old isn't necessary.

Was my quote accurate?

Was the paper written by “bible thumpers”?

Yes or no?

The Casey decision was in 1992. Gosnell’s House of Horrors was raided in 2010.

Please don’t be so dumb.

Naw, Dumb is thinking the government can regulate a lady's who-ha.

Your quote wasn't accurte.

PA has restrictive abortion laws, which just makes it easier for marginal operators like Gosnell to exist. The legit providers had to follow rules that he ignored, like not performing abortions after week 24. A lot of women who went to his clinic were turned away from other clinics.

Check out:

Again, don't waste time on Bible thumper websites.

The LA law required doctors to have admitting privileges for outpatient treatments. It just plain old isn't necessary.
So dumb JoeB131 you literally can’t spell accurate. Lol

I know I am pushing the envelope on your reading skills JoeB131, but try to find the quote in the peer reviewed paper.

Quote: But data suggest that most women seeking later terminations are not doing so for reasons of fetal anomaly or life endangerment.

Try real hard. Maybe Mommy can help.

If PA had restrictive abortion laws Gosnell would have been quickly put out of business. Doesn’t your brain work at all?

Quote: But data suggest that most women seeking later terminations are not doing so for reasons of fetal anomaly or life endangerment.

Data "suggests". Data didn't prove. That's the point. The thing is, medical information is confidential, and you think any woman is going to say, "Yup, I terminated my fetus because I didn't want a Down Syndrome Retard." Nope. They are going to say, "None of your fucking business."

If PA had restrictive abortion laws Gosnell would have been quickly put out of business. Doesn’t your brain work at all?

Except much like prostitution laws, or gun laws, or drug laws, they only marginally enforce the law in poorer areas.

Gosnell was also illegally selling prescription drugs, but no one busted him for that, either, until he accidentally killed that immigrant woman and they looked at his whole operation.

You don't think these things through at all, do you? When you pass a law, that's really only for the law-abiding citizens. Criminals break laws. That's why they are criminals.

If you idiots ever got your way and passed abortion laws, you would just make abortion a lucrative criminal enterprise.

I again, give you the Philippines.

1617013778305.png

The Philippines have the kinds of laws you guys want. Abortion is illegal in all cases except a threat to the life of the mother. Yet it is estimated that 500,000 to 800,000 abortions are performed there every year, a higher per capita rate than the US.

They also have 1-2 million abandoned children, whose parents couldn't take care of them, and they live on the street.

So if a country like the Philippines can't make abortion laws work, what makes you think this country can?

BlackGenocide.org | Comparing Abortion to Other Forms of Historical Genocide
Pro-abortion advocates attempt to justify abortion by stating that there are inadequate resources to care for all unwanted babies if they are not killed by abortion.
Now I was thinking about this, and came to the realization that again the liberals are the most racist people in the world. Why do I say this.

All the time I hear a liberal say that US conservatives would rather starve the black child because we dont believe in welfare. Now why do liberals assume this because if black people are responsible adults with jobs then they can take care of many of their children. So a liberal is saying that black people are not responsible and are too stupid to get a job, thus their babies should be executed before they see the light of day. Talk about a sick way of thinking.

Am I right that a liberal thinks that black people are stupid thus their children will be too, and need to be eliminated before birth?
Genocide isn't voluntary. Abortion is.

Pro-abortion advocates attempt to justify abortion by stating that there are inadequate resources to care for all unwanted babies if they are not killed by abortion.
Now I was thinking about this, and came to the realization that again the liberals are the most racist people in the world. Why do I say this.

All the time I hear a liberal say that US conservatives would rather starve the black child because we dont believe in welfare. Now why do liberals assume this because if black people are responsible adults with jobs then they can take care of many of their children. So a liberal is saying that black people are not responsible and are too stupid to get a job, thus their babies should be executed before they see the light of day. Talk about a sick way of thinking.

Am I right that a liberal thinks that black people are stupid thus their children will be too, and need to be eliminated before birth?
When you are taught that your child is just a mass of random cells, and should be destroyed so it wont starve later on in life, that is genocide.

When you are taught that your child is just a mass of random cells, and should be destroyed so it wont starve later on in life, that is genocide.

I never hear the words "should be destroyed" in the decision making process of whether to have an abortion. I bet you haven't either.

Data "suggests". Data didn't prove. That's the point. The thing is, medical information is confidential, and you think any woman is going to say, "Yup, I terminated my fetus because I didn't want a Down Syndrome Retard." Nope. They are going to say, "None of your fucking business."

Except much like prostitution laws, or gun laws, or drug laws, they only marginally enforce the law in poorer areas.

Gosnell was also illegally selling prescription drugs, but no one busted him for that, either, until he accidentally killed that immigrant woman and they looked at his whole operation.

You don't think these things through at all, do you? When you pass a law, that's really only for the law-abiding citizens. Criminals break laws. That's why they are criminals.

If you idiots ever got your way and passed abortion laws, you would just make abortion a lucrative criminal enterprise.

I again, give you the Philippines.

View attachment 473756

The Philippines have the kinds of laws you guys want. Abortion is illegal in all cases except a threat to the life of the mother. Yet it is estimated that 500,000 to 800,000 abortions are performed there every year, a higher per capita rate than the US.

They also have 1-2 million abandoned children, whose parents couldn't take care of them, and they live on the street.

So if a country like the Philippines can't make abortion laws work, what makes you think this country can?
Fun to watch you squirm JoeB131. Is the quote accurate, yes or no?

Do you support gun control laws, yes or no?

The estimates for the number of abortions come from the Guttmacher Institute, which is just an arm of the abortion industry, or the WHO which has been caught lying.

In other words your statistics are just fiction.

Moreover, the Philippines is a fairly poor country and enforcement may be lax.

So looks like another fail from JoeB131.

GUn control laws actually work. Other countries have made them work. I'd be happy with having gun laws like Germany (You can have them, but they are highly regulated.)

Of course you can limit guns simply by controlling how many are manufactured, and who can buy them. But you can't regulate every uterus in the country, which is what you'd need to do to have meaningful abortion laws.

The estimates for the number of abortions come from the Guttmacher Institute, which is just an arm of the abortion industry, or the WHO which has been caught lying.

Find an estimate that is lower, then. You won't. Here's one from our own NIH.

Methods: Data from 1,658 hospitals were used to estimate abortion incidence in 2000 and to assess trends between 1994 and 2000, nationally and by region. An indirect estimation methodology was used to calculate the total number of women hospitalized for complications of induced abortion in 2000 (averaged data for 1999-2001), the total number of women having abortions and the rate of induced abortion.

Results: In 2000, an estimated 78,900 women were hospitalized for postabortion care, 473,400 women had abortions and the abortion rate was 27 per 1,000 women aged 15-44 per year. The national abortion rate changed little between 1994 and 2000; however, large increases occurred in metropolitan Manila (from 41 to 52) and Visayas (from 11 to 17). The proportions of unplanned births and unintended pregnancies increased substantially in Manila, and the use of traditional contraceptive methods increased in Manila and Visayas.

The Philippines are a dictatorship. They have nowhere near the level of freedoms we enjoy... but women still get away with it.

Can you name a country that bans abortion and makes it stick? I'm guessing you won't find one.

GUn control laws actually work. Other countries have made them work. I'd be happy with having gun laws like Germany (You can have them, but they are highly regulated.)

Of course you can limit guns simply by controlling how many are manufactured, and who can buy them. But you can't regulate every uterus in the country, which is what you'd need to do to have meaningful abortion laws.

Methods: Data from 1,658 hospitals were used to estimate abortion incidence in 2000 and to assess trends between 1994 and 2000, nationally and by region. An indirect estimation methodology was used to calculate the total number of women hospitalized for complications of induced abortion in 2000 (averaged data for 1999-2001), the total number of women having abortions and the rate of induced abortion.

Results: In 2000, an estimated 78,900 women were hospitalized for postabortion care, 473,400 women had abortions and the abortion rate was 27 per 1,000 women aged 15-44 per year. The national abortion rate changed little between 1994 and 2000; however, large increases occurred in metropolitan Manila (from 41 to 52) and Visayas (from 11 to 17). The proportions of unplanned births and unintended pregnancies increased substantially in Manila, and the use of traditional contraceptive methods increased in Manila and Visayas.

The Philippines are a dictatorship. They have nowhere near the level of freedoms we enjoy... but women still get away with it.

Can you name a country that bans abortion and makes it stick? I'm guessing you won't find one.
Fun to watch you squirm JoeB131. Is the quote accurate, yes or no? Why are you afraid to admit your error?

So restrictive laws work when you want them to, but restrictive laws don’t work when you prefer them not to.

The study you linked to was written by a Guttmacher staff member. Another fail for JoeB131.

Quote: Impunity is written large across the face of criminal justice in the Philippines: perpetrators of killings, torture, abductions and other gross abuses have easy assurances that they will get away with whatever they have done.

Link: The criminal justice system of the Philippines is rotten | Article 2

If you can get away with murdering adults you can probably get away with murdering unborn babies.

Some countries like Portugal, Mexico, Qatar seem to have a low abortion rate and fairly restrictive laws.

Last edited:
Fun to watch you squirm JoeB131. Is the quote accurate, yes or no? Why are you afraid to admit your error?

So restrictive laws work when you want them to, but restrictive laws don’t work when you prefer them not to.

Naw, restrictive laws work when you have agreement they should be laws.

I'd never turn in a neighbor for having an abortion. I'd GLEEFULLY turn in my gun nut neighbor. So would most people if we finally got sensible gun laws.

The problem a lot of you religious nutters don't get is that you think there were no abortions before 1973. There were plenty of abortions before 1973, most of them performed in OB/GYN offices, some of them by guys who were as professional as Gosnell. Nobody turned women in for having abortions, nobody arrested the providers unless they fucked up and killed someone.

SCOTUS (including FIVE Republicans at the time) thought these were dead letter laws, and overturning them wouldn't be a big deal and initially, they weren't. Not until the Christian Right needed an issue to get asses back into pews, and Segregation wasn't selling anymore.

The study you linked to was written by a Guttmacher staff member.

It was published by the NIH, so, um, no.

If you can get away with murdering adults you can probably get away with murdering unborn babies.

Some countries like Portugal, Mexico, Qatar seem to have a low abortion rate and fairly restrictive laws.

Qatar is a country where they stone women for showing a little ankle. You really want to be like an Islamic Law country? I don't.

As for Mexico... Um, Mexico legalized abortion in Mexico City in the first 12 weeks....

A new national study shows that the number of abortions performed in Mexico increased by one-third between 1990 and 2006 (from 533,000 to 875,000), despite legal restrictions that virtually ban the procedure in most parts of the country. (In 2007, the federal district of Mexico City legalized abortion during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy; the procedure remains illegal in other Mexican states.) Mexico’s 2006 abortion rate (33 per 1,000 women) was more than 40% higher than the abortion rate in the United States (19.4 per 1,000 women), where abortion is broadly legal and available.

I know, I know, how dare Guttmacher actually do research on this issue. You'd like to think women are totally happy having babies they don't want and can't afford.

Of course, Mexico is more lawless than the Philippines are.

Here, check it out. Mexico beats the Philippines in nearly every crime statistic.

Gun control laws only work when they are enforced and we do not enforce our federal gun laws. When they were enforced they worked.

We already have federal gun control laws we should start enforcing those before we pass more

Naw, let's pass ones that make sense... instead of the weak sauce laws even the ATF doesn't want to be bothered with.

The top one. Making gun sellers liable for selling guns to nuts.
So tel me which federal gun laws don't make sense?

And you keep forgetting that a gun dealer has to run a federal background check and can only sell a gun with permission of the federal government so it seems to me your issue is with the government not with the gun dealer following all the laws pertaining to the selling of guns.

Naw, restrictive laws work when you have agreement they should be laws.

I'd never turn in a neighbor for having an abortion. I'd GLEEFULLY turn in my gun nut neighbor. So would most people if we finally got sensible gun laws.

The problem a lot of you religious nutters don't get is that you think there were no abortions before 1973. There were plenty of abortions before 1973, most of them performed in OB/GYN offices, some of them by guys who were as professional as Gosnell. Nobody turned women in for having abortions, nobody arrested the providers unless they fucked up and killed someone.

SCOTUS (including FIVE Republicans at the time) thought these were dead letter laws, and overturning them wouldn't be a big deal and initially, they weren't. Not until the Christian Right needed an issue to get asses back into pews, and Segregation wasn't selling anymore.

The study you linked to was written by a Guttmacher staff member.

It was published by the NIH, so, um, no.

Qatar is a country where they stone women for showing a little ankle. You really want to be like an Islamic Law country? I don't.

As for Mexico... Um, Mexico legalized abortion in Mexico City in the first 12 weeks....

A new national study shows that the number of abortions performed in Mexico increased by one-third between 1990 and 2006 (from 533,000 to 875,000), despite legal restrictions that virtually ban the procedure in most parts of the country. (In 2007, the federal district of Mexico City legalized abortion during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy; the procedure remains illegal in other Mexican states.) Mexico’s 2006 abortion rate (33 per 1,000 women) was more than 40% higher than the abortion rate in the United States (19.4 per 1,000 women), where abortion is broadly legal and available.

I know, I know, how dare Guttmacher actually do research on this issue. You'd like to think women are totally happy having babies they don't want and can't afford.

Of course, Mexico is more lawless than the Philippines are.

Here, check it out. Mexico beats the Philippines in nearly every crime statistic.

Roe v. Wade was always a big deal.

Some Republicans love abortion because they want to kill as many black people as possible.

Only a racist could love the abortion industry:
The_Question_Graph.jpg

And many legal scholars have condemned the decision: Honest pro-choicers admit Roe v. Wade was a horrible decision

Do you deny the study you linked to was written by a Guttmacher staff member: Fatima Juárez

Looks like JoeB131 is caught in ANOTHER lie! What a clown. Lol

Let’s look at facts instead of abortion industry propaganda, bogus “estimates” by abortion industry staff.

Many of the countries with low abortion rates have restrictive laws: Abortion rates by country (list by country)

Looks like you’ve disproven your own theory. You claim Mexico has a high abortion rate without significant de facto restrictions.

Last edited:

Abortion in America is the left's black genocide program. I've been saying that for years, and Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger agrees with me.

So tel me which federal gun laws don't make sense?

And you keep forgetting that a gun dealer has to run a federal background check and can only sell a gun with permission of the federal government so it seems to me your issue is with the government not with the gun dealer following all the laws pertaining to the selling of guns.

Naw, my problem is that background checks are inadequate.... by design.

My solution is simple enough. Allow the victims of gun violence to sue the gun makers and sellers. I promise you, they'll make damned sure they are doing thorough background checks after that.

Abortion in America is the left's black genocide program. I've been saying that for years, and Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger agrees with me.
Margaret Sanger believed abortion was an abomination and would not allow abortions in her clinic.

"Margaret Sanger opposed abortion and sharply distinguished it from birth control, the latter being a fundamental right of women, the former being a shameful crime.[131]:36–37[21]:125 In 1916, when she opened her first birth control clinic, she was employing harsh rhetoric against abortion. Flyers she distributed to women exhorted them in all capitals: "Do not kill, do not take life, but prevent."[132]:155 Sanger's patients at that time were told "that abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way—it took a little time, a little trouble, but it was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun."[16]:217 Sanger consistently distanced herself from any calls for legal access to abortion, arguing that legal access to contraceptives would remove the need for abortion.[133] Ann Hibner Koblitz has argued that Sanger's anti-abortion stance contributed to the further stigmatization of abortion and impeded the growth of the broader reproductive rights movement.[134]:182–188"

Last edited:

Margaret Sanger believed abortion was an abomination and would not allow abortions in her clinic.

"Margaret Sanger opposed abortion and sharply distinguished it from birth control, the latter being a fundamental right of women, the former being a shameful crime.[131]:36–37[21]:125 In 1916, when she opened her first birth control clinic, she was employing harsh rhetoric against abortion. Flyers she distributed to women exhorted them in all capitals: "Do not kill, do not take life, but prevent."[132]:155 Sanger's patients at that time were told "that abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way—it took a little time, a little trouble, but it was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun."[16]:217 Sanger consistently distanced herself from any calls for legal access to abortion, arguing that legal access to contraceptives would remove the need for abortion.[133] Ann Hibner Koblitz has argued that Sanger's anti-abortion stance contributed to the further stigmatization of abortion and impeded the growth of the broader reproductive rights movement.[134]:182–188"

Should point out that in Sanger's time, before they had developed anti-biotics, abortion was still a pretty dangerous proposition.

So probably both sides should stop hanging out Margaret Sanger as an example of their point of view, because her views on Eugenics and Abortion are dated because Science has advanced.

Forum List

Back