I was thinking why liberals say that it is better to kill the fetus than to starve the baby.

Liberals believe it is better to kill the black baby before it is born, than letting it live.

• The liberals think that US conservatives dont want to pay welfare thus the child must die.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Liberals think that black people arent responsible and cant get a job, thus the child must die.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Liberals hate anyone and everyone, thus the child should die.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
BlackGenocide.org | Comparing Abortion to Other Forms of Historical Genocide
Pro-abortion advocates attempt to justify abortion by stating that there are inadequate resources to care for all unwanted babies if they are not killed by abortion.
Now I was thinking about this, and came to the realization that again the liberals are the most racist people in the world. Why do I say this.

All the time I hear a liberal say that US conservatives would rather starve the black child because we dont believe in welfare. Now why do liberals assume this because if black people are responsible adults with jobs then they can take care of many of their children. So a liberal is saying that black people are not responsible and are too stupid to get a job, thus their babies should be executed before they see the light of day. Talk about a sick way of thinking.

Am I right that a liberal thinks that black people are stupid thus their children will be too, and need to be eliminated before birth?

Am I right that a liberal thinks that black people are stupid thus their children will be too, and need to be eliminated before birth?

No you are not right.

Apparently some low-life surgically removed your brain at birth and replaced it with the mind of an unclean creature that does not ruminate.

Should I give a shit?

Thank God for fences.

Can you imagine how much worse the world would be if the pigmen ran amok?

Oh, wait a minute. I just read the news. Herds of swine are stampeding all over the world.

Nevermind.

Last edited:

No you are not right.

Apparently some low-life surgically removed your brain at birth and replaced it with the mind of an unclean creature that does not ruminate.

Should I give a shit?

Thank God for fences.

Can you imagine how much worse the world would be if the pigmen ran amok?

Oh, wait a minute. I just read the news. Herds of swine are stampeding all over the world.

Nevermind.
Dude, I am totally right. Liberals all the time on this site have told me that it is better to kill the black baby in the womb than have it starve because Republicans dont want to take care of it. Now if that isnt shitting on the black people by the lefties who think blacks cant take care of themselves or their children, is just fucking racist. Like you..

Pro-abortion advocates attempt to justify abortion by stating that there are inadequate resources to care for all unwanted babies if they are not killed by abortion.
Now I was thinking about this, and came to the realization that again the liberals are the most racist people in the world. Why do I say this.

All the time I hear a liberal say that US conservatives would rather starve the black child because we dont believe in welfare. Now why do liberals assume this because if black people are responsible adults with jobs then they can take care of many of their children. So a liberal is saying that black people are not responsible and are too stupid to get a job, thus their babies should be executed before they see the light of day. Talk about a sick way of thinking.

Gett hat from a post i've made? Nobody knows about that site on here they're to busy deleting it or putting it in conspiracy.. so it's lucky to ever get seen.

Cons are very much against welfare. They do not care if a child, white, pink, or brown needs food as the parents do not make enough to pay the mortgage and all the other expenses and buy food. I have worked as a security man at health clinics and know first hand the hardships women go through having children.

Cons are very much against welfare. They do not care if a child, white, pink, or brown needs food as the parents do not make enough to pay the mortgage and all the other expenses and buy food. I have worked as a security man at health clinics and know first hand the hardships women go through having children.
You know, I had three children of my own and never bitched about having to bring them up. Also instead of shoving them into an indoctrination camp I had them educated in private schools, so we didnt get playstations, we didnt get nike sneekers, we had a modest life. Too many liberals spend money on bullshit that doesnt do them anything, except keep them poor and bitching that life sucks. like you.....

Actually, you are kind of a fucking idiot.

The only reason why black folks have more abortions is because they don't have the same access to other forms of contraception.

We also know our 400 years of systematic racism makes it a lot harder to get a job if you aren't white.

059c2b5b-4e8f-e005-e1cb-10ca282e18ba

You know, I had three children of my own and never bitched about having to bring them up. Also instead of shoving them into an indoctrination camp I had them educated in private schools, so we didnt get playstations, we didnt get nike sneekers, we had a modest life. Too many liberals spend money on bullshit that doesnt do them anything, except keep them poor and bitching that life sucks. like you.....

Guy, a PlayStation costs all of $264.00. It's hardly a bank-breaking expense.

Please note, what most families end up spending on are not "electives" like play stations.

upload_2020-3-6_5-13-58.png

The only reason why black folks have more abortions is because they don't have the same access to other forms of contraception.

We also know our 400 years of systematic racism makes it a lot harder to get a job if you aren't white.

Hate to break it to you the site blackgenocide is correct and the OWNER IS BLACK !

Myabe argue it with him. https://www.facebook.com/pastor.childress
BlackGenocideWeb_revised_01.gif

Obama-lies-like-Hitler.jpg

Please note, what most families end up spending on are not "electives" like play stations.

View attachment 310622
Do you have one? How about the on-line games that have to have a subscription. I noticed you didnt mention the $200 Nike shows that a kid can blow through in 6 months. Needs over wants, poor people dont understand this, they just want to be like the Jones, but still want their welfare. Right Joe, you welfare puke.

Is that why Joe you dont go into South side Chicago, because people down there might take what you have? It as always been the way of liberals(since Margaret Sanger) called blacks "weeds" of society and needed to be removed. And give it to a liberal to LIE all the time. Again, it was your side saying to better kill a black fetus than let is starve in life, because Conservatives dont want to pay for welfare. Maybe because dumbass, we like giving our money to a charity where it is used for good, instead of a sick government that likes to pay for stupid bitches and their abortions.....

View attachment 310622

They ( planned parenthood) place abortion clinics in " low income black neighborhoods ONLY ) go look them up and see where the " MAJORITY" of them are located then ask yourself " WHY" ..

View attachment 310622

Since i'm so HEAVILY CENSORED here I can only provide yoou with this

SEARCH IT

No other ethnic group in the United States has been decimated more by abortion than the Afro-American community. The war being waged upon innocent captives in the womb is led by Planned Parenthood.

upload_2020-3-6_9-44-20.jpeg

i figure that the real reason you want abortion outlawed is that the only way you could ever have a kid is if you engaged in a "legitimate rape" and the woman couldn't have an abortion......

am I close?
The whole reason why Demoncraps want to keep the abortion issue going is that dumbass women can say they have choice to kill their babies. Of course when Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Jessie Jackson , and other liberals fuck other women than their wives, this is an insurance policy just in case one of those women get pregnant. Like what happened with Edward Kennedy and Mary Jo, who got pregnant from Ted, and he just went for a swim in the Chappaquiddick River but forgot to go back for Mary. In Virginia an other places, the abortion clinics would have legal protestors out there saying it was bad to kill a baby, on the other side was that one liberal white guy who wanted abortions to stay so he could have an affair. Only people raping are you liberals, because you have no God....

Do you have one? How about the on-line games that have to have a subscription. I noticed you didnt mention the $200 Nike shows that a kid can blow through in 6 months. Needs over wants, poor people dont understand this, they just want to be like the Jones, but still want their welfare. Right Joe, you welfare puke.

Says the guy who has lived his whole life off the teet of the Military Industrial complex... the biggest welfare queen of the lot.

Not sure how a kid blows through a shoe in six months. Even if he only wears one pair of shoes, it's going to have a longer lifespan than six months.

The whole reason why Demoncraps want to keep the abortion issue going is that dumbass women can say they have choice to kill their babies. Of course when Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Jessie Jackson , and other liberals fuck other women than their wives, this is an insurance policy just in case one of those women get pregnant. Like what happened with Edward Kennedy and Mary Jo, who got pregnant from Ted, and he just went for a swim in the Chappaquiddick River but forgot to go back for Mary. In Virginia an other places, the abortion clinics would have legal protestors out there saying it was bad to kill a baby, on the other side was that one liberal white guy who wanted abortions to stay so he could have an affair. Only people raping are you liberals, because you have no God....

Actually, the atheists are usually the ones who know how to use birth control... the Christians are the ones who need abortions because they don't know how to use other forms of contraception. Case in point... I knew this gal when I was in the service. Dated one of my friends (who stopped being my friend when I realized what an asshole he was.) Anyway, she was devout Catholic, Asian American family with very strict values.. and when her boyfriend knocked her up, she got an abortion because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

The dumbasses who want to keep the abortion issue going is the right. Did you ever wonder why Abortion never gets banned but the rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts?

Says the guy who has lived his whole life off the teet of the Military Industrial complex... the biggest welfare queen of the lot.

Not sure how a kid blows through a shoe in six months. Even if he only wears one pair of shoes, it's going to have a longer lifespan than six months.

Actually, the atheists are usually the ones who know how to use birth control... the Christians are the ones who need abortions because they don't know how to use other forms of contraception. Case in point... I knew this gal when I was in the service. Dated one of my friends (who stopped being my friend when I realized what an asshole he was.) Anyway, she was devout Catholic, Asian American family with very strict values.. and when her boyfriend knocked her up, she got an abortion because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

The dumbasses who want to keep the abortion issue going is the right. Did you ever wonder why Abortion never gets banned but the rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts?
Bwaaaaahhhaaaaa....Right. I didnt know McDonalds was a military complex. Or Home Depot as a matter of fact. But yes when I went in the military to get skills, sure but then I was under poverty levels, but didnt bitch and moan about it, just did my job, keep this country safe, so dick heads like you wouldn't be living in a Communist country where you wouldn't be able to speak your mind and have 1 house, 1 car, 1 TV, with 1 channel showing MSN (PRAVDA) all day and all night. Again, you liberal hate US because we dont play your sorry ass game anymore, by rolling over and playing nice, now we are getting down and dirty, using your own Rules for Radicals against you and you just whine again, and again....Shame blacks dont see how evil you dicks are, for having them kill many of their babies, they might of been 50% of the population by now, but thanks to people like you, they are now less than the illegals that come into this country....

There is a lot of negativity on this thread, but can we all agree that a living baby is better than a dead baby?

And once we agree on that, let's figure out how to convince women to keep their baby, or give it up for adoption.

Bwaaaaahhhaaaaa....Right. I didnt know McDonalds was a military complex.

You work for McDonalds? That explains much.

But yes when I went in the military to get skills, sure but then I was under poverty levels, but didnt bitch and moan about it, just did my job, keep this country safe, so dick heads like you wouldn't be living in a Communist country where you wouldn't be able to speak your mind and have 1 house, 1 car, 1 TV, with 1 channel showing MSN (PRAVDA) all day and all night.

Funny thing. I came from a middle class union household (in the good old days when we still had those), but I joined the military because I felt defending the country was important. Then I got older and realized that the enemy wasn't some poor guy in Minsk just trying to get by, it's the guys in corner offices who spend their entire lives trying to figure out ways to make the rest of us poorer.

Again, you liberal hate US because we dont play your sorry ass game anymore, by rolling over and playing nice, now we are getting down and dirty, using your own Rules for Radicals against you and you just whine again, and again....

Naw, guy, I was pretty conservative up until 2008, when the THIRD Republican recession after I left the Army set me back years on my hard work. I looked at my busted 401K, my underwater mortgage and a shitload of medical debt I was left with because Cigna did its level best to cheat me, and I realized who the REAL enemy was. Abortion is just one of those things they use to keep stupid people upset.

So you didn't answer my question- Why is it abortion never gets banned, but the rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts?

Shame blacks dont see how evil you dicks are, for having them kill many of their babies, they might of been 50% of the population by now, but thanks to people like you, they are now less than the illegals that come into this country....

Actually, that would be unlikely, because it implies that blacks would have more kids if abortion wasn't a thing. The problem with this whole line of thinking is NO ONE has an abortion that doesn't want one. There aren't abortion vans driving down the streets, grabbing women off the corner and forcing them to have abortions.

Nope. These women find out they are pregnant, the get a phone book or go on line, they make an appointment, they pay the nice doctor and the unwanted fetus is tossed into a medical waste bin.

Now, if you guys were truly serious about wanting to reduce the number of abortions, there are ways to do that. Single Payer Health Care, Paid Family Medical Leave, Comprehensive, religion-free sex education and distribution of contraception. This is why white women have less abortions than women of color, because they have access to this sort of thing.

There is a lot of negativity on this thread, but can we all agree that a living baby is better than a dead baby?

And once we agree on that, let's figure out how to convince women to keep their baby, or give it up for adoption.

Fetuses aren't babies.

The thing is, there's a country that already does what you religious nuts want to do. It's the Philippines.

upload_2020-3-7_6-6-57.png

Abortion is illegal in almost all cases except for a threat to the life of the mother.

The Philippines also has 500,000 to 800,000 illegal abortions every year.

https://www.reproductiverights.org/.../files/documents/pub_fac_philippines_1 10.pdf

As far as "live babies", the Philippines have MILLIONS of abandoned children.

The Philippines has 1.8 million abandoned children. Here's what keeps many from adoption

The Philippines has an abandoned children problem. About 1.8 million children in the country, more than 1% of its entire population, are “abandoned or neglected,” according to the United Nations’ Children’s Rights & Emergency Relief Organization.

Forum List

Back