Zone1 I was a Catholic for 50 years but left six years ago, here's why

Then there is the veneration and worship of Mary and saints instead of God the Father. Many churches are named in honor of Mary and of saints, something Jesus told us NOT to do as described in the gospel of Matthew verse that I provided in my OP.

The RCC teaches that Mary calls upon RCC followers to "serve her" by reciting the rosary. Of course, that's nowhere to be found in the Bible. It's a doctrine that the RCC adopted many years later. The RCC claims that Mary made 15 promises regarding the reading of the rosary. Here is promise #1: Rosary: 1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
What did Jesus say? He said we must ONLY "serve" our Father in Heaven. Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered him, “It is written, you shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve."

Again, in spite of Jesus's own commandment, the RCC utterly ignores it and encourages its followers to "serve" Mary. Frankly, it seems downright Satanic to me.

tour-du-saint-cordon-a-procession-on-the-feast-of-the-notre-dame-du-saint-cordon-our-lady-of-the-holy-cordon-or-cord-or-thread-through-the-town-WPR451.jpg
There is no “worship” of Mary in the Catholic Church. If you were ever Catholic you would know this.

The 15 promises are not required belief for Catholics as it was a private revelation.

It is merely intercession asking her to pray for you.

Another big red flag for me was the sordid history of the Papacy.

how about the c-bible ... you read past the moses forgery's -

Then God said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

the heavens made life for whom may prevail or not ...

- the above is what jesus wrote to allow the religious to read further (short distance at best) - burned by the crucifies when they wrote the c-bible.

using the heavenly religion of antiquity nearly every page of the desert documents would require rewriting ... at least the path to the everlasting would again be attainable.

Here's an example of the sins of the Counterfeit church:

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
You shall not bow down to them, nor serve them

So what do the members of that cult do????

View attachment 765871

When you will bear a baby, male asshole, then you will report a billion years about this great deed. But you are stupid enough to try to attack the mother of god and her friends. Main reason for your absurdity: The people who speak with mother Mary will not play football with your head because you attacked them in the inborn evil and sinny battlefield of your own "washed" (=dirtied) brain.

Last edited:
I’ve never heard the Pope is a “personal representative“ of Christ on Earth. He is merely the Bishop of Rome, nothing more.

One of the titles of the pope is: "Vicarius Christi" or "Vicarius Filii Dei". This means he is the boss of the church. But this means also someone else is the higher authority. Indeed everyone should try to think about what Jesus had done in some situations of the own life and to try to do this. Everyone can try to be a "vicarius". The Pope is on Earth here the last instance which we are able to ask officially what Jesus had done - the next instance is Jesus on his own. This title is under fire because in history many popes are not directly comparable with Jesus.

Catholics teach that there are bad priests, bishops, and popes, but the Church endures them.

Exactly. And by the way: Also a criminal is able to make a senseful rule - for example a rule like never to be a criminal on not any wrong excuse. Who knows better than a criminal how to suffer under the own crimes? If you remember: Jesus was not crucified alone.

Does your “non-denomination” church believe in gay marriage?

How about communion? Is it “symbolic” or the actual body of Christ?
If you throw a consecrated host into a waste paper basket because it is only a symbol then you don't think like a Catholic. Catholics try always to save all consecrated altar breads. What was by the way sometimes not only deadly for some of our martyrs - but is also sometimes a little funny:

I have never been a Roman Catholic, but I love the Roman Catholic Church. I like the beautiful churches, the schools. the charities, and the patronage of Biblical archaeology and scholarship.
Me, too. I have a special love for the Little Sisters of the Poor. Their entire lives are devoted to the care of feeding the poor and worshiping the Lord. And they are not hostile to people of other Christian churches who celebrate the goodness and love of Christ Jesus. The requirements of God's love are sacred to them.

Catholics teach that there are bad priests, bishops, and popes, but the Church endures them.
Exactly. And by the way: Also a criminal is able to make a senseful rule -

interpretation of the events of the 1st century by the c-bible and its clergy -

1687698092299.jpeg

and reaffirmation of the liar moses is the reason for the corruption of christianity that has persisted through the centuries with only moderate alterations by protestants makes christianity a false religion of servitude than a real religion at all.

Only if you're a DemoKKKrat!!!

Greg

What a propagandistic bullshit. I am by the way a German. The wide-spread US-American racism forces nearly all of your people - independent from any political party - to call me a Nazi in case I say something what they do not like to hear. The same time they break the 8th commandement - what you are somehow also doing here with the political party "the democrats". And in my personal case they (and you) make also a victim perpetrator inversion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back