I think in November people are going to remember all this

The lady I'm dating blames it on the Democrats.
Is this some kind of post like Facebook? Are you looking for recognition or something?
Let me give you a hint. Trump will not serve two terms. The writing is on the wall. See ya.
The writing on the wall is from the Bible.

I thought Democrats hated the Bible.
No, it's painted on the wall across the street from the WH. Did you see it? It says "the devil lives across the street"
How come I don't see any MAGAhatters on the streets. Because they are like Trump. Hiding in their safe places. Despicable.
Trump people are home obeying the law.
Watching Fox News shitting themselves.
Lol. Good to know you are such a big bad keyboard warrior. Still living in the basement?
I seem to remember about four years ago every leftist on the board was assuring everyone that Trump would never be in the White House. Up until about a year ago every leftist on this board was assuring everyone that Mueller would remove Trump and everyone else from the White House.
So if I was a betting person I would say that it is a safe bet if you say Trump is going to lose then rational thought says he will win.
I wasn't on this board 4 years ago and after we get a new President, of course, I will vacate. See ya.
So your planing on sticking around for four more years of whining?
Won't have to. Trump is toast sucka.
As I said I heard that from the crazy left. I have heard almost every crazy hallucination/ prediction they can cook up. Not one of them has been even close to right.
The nice thing is we can all laugh at Biden when he tries to remember what race he lost.
Did you hear VP Biden today? If not you should listen to him. That is what an in control President sounds like. Not some whacked out wannabe dictator that runs on hot air and lies.

Is this some kind of post like Facebook? Are you looking for recognition or something?
Let me give you a hint. Trump will not serve two terms. The writing is on the wall. See ya.

No, it's painted on the wall across the street from the WH. Did you see it? It says "the devil lives across the street"
How come I don't see any MAGAhatters on the streets. Because they are like Trump. Hiding in their safe places. Despicable.
Lol. Good to know you are such a big bad keyboard warrior. Still living in the basement?
I seem to remember about four years ago every leftist on the board was assuring everyone that Trump would never be in the White House. Up until about a year ago every leftist on this board was assuring everyone that Mueller would remove Trump and everyone else from the White House.
So if I was a betting person I would say that it is a safe bet if you say Trump is going to lose then rational thought says he will win.
I wasn't on this board 4 years ago and after we get a new President, of course, I will vacate. See ya.
As I said I heard that from the crazy left. I have heard almost every crazy hallucination/ prediction they can cook up. Not one of them has been even close to right.
The nice thing is we can all laugh at Biden when he tries to remember what race he lost.
Did you hear VP Biden today? If not you should listen to him. That is what an in control President sounds like. Not some whacked out wannabe dictator that runs on hot air and lies.
Biden is a rapist.

Biden is a rapist.
Biden will be your next President. Trump is on the way out. Did you hear... or didn't hear, the GOP Senators answer the press on what they think of Trumps latest BS? They won't say. Guess why. Because they are probably sickened by the shit he has done and said. Bunch of pussies should act like men. I sense defeat in any response that defends Trump and crew's actions. Pathetic as hell. You should pay more attention because this MAGA crap is gonna be history in 5 months. Not some prediction.

If there's a reasonably honest election, let's hope that the Silent Majority turns out in order to counter Mr. Joe's supporters, who will be turning out in droves if he selects a certain category of VP.

Okay, fine.

You mean he finally got through something someone else wrote for him without a mistake while hiding in his basement? Notice that he has never once offered anything but words no plans no thoughts on how to solve anything. I guess words and no plans. Nothing of substance appeal to you.

Forum List

Back