Now please correct me if I'm wrong...........

Please practice safe sex by social distancing yourself and your spouse....at least "six feet apart". :auiqs.jpg:And wash and sanitize your hands after you're both done. :)

1452496_1413055678928682_158916096_n.jpg

If COVID-19 doesn't flare up after the riots I would think every place can reopen.

If COVID-19 doesn't flare up after the riots I would think every place can reopen.
If it doesn't flare up again.. Why in the hell were we in lock down in the first place? If this virus is as bad as advertised... Those protesters are in for a world of hurt.

Edit: In which case... This was likely more about creating inflation of the dollar.

*ponders*

And I don't believe I am, but it seems that the liberal lunatics that post on this site have COMPLETELY forgotten about the Chinese Virus, AKA Wu Flu, AKA Kung Flu. Why DID this happen? Please discuss. Thank you.

The so-called novel coronavirus 2019-20 was a political disease first and foremost from the get-go. COVID-19 was also a step, in a series of phases, launched to destabilize our great America. In other words, the pandemic was not unlike a battering ram smashed against the gates of our nation. COVID-19 prepped the gates, splintered them up a bit, weakened them for the next phase, the one we're witnessing right now. Last of all, COVID-19 was a placeholder—a vacuum of chaos and a useful tool. What happens when a tool is no longer required? That tool is returned to the box of tricks.

Last edited:
And I don't believe I am, but it seems that the liberal lunatics that post on this site have COMPLETELY forgotten about the Chinese Virus, AKA Wu Flu, AKA Kung Flu. Why DID this happen? Please discuss. Thank you.

The so-called novel coronavirus 2019-20 was a political disease first and foremost from the get-go. COVID-19 was also a step, in a series of phases, launched to destabilize our great America. In other words, the pandemic was not unlike a battering ram smashed against the gates of our nation. COVID-19 prepped the gates, splintered them up a bit, weakened them for the next phase, the one we're witnessing right now. Last of all, COVID-19 was a placeholder—a vacuum of chaos and a useful tool. What happens when a tool is no longer required? That tool is returned to the box of tricks.
Yet ANOTHER fantastic post. Thank you. You should REALLY consider writing professionally, you definitely have the skill to do so.

If it doesn't flare up again.. Why in the hell were we in lock down in the first place? If this virus is as bad as advertised... Those protesters are in for a world of hurt.

While I have not seen many "protesters" drop dead of COVID-19, plenty have fallen just fine to CAG special purpose ammunition. You ought to see the sight of it . . . through the crosshairs.

That's easy...remember when De Blasio threatened folks if they didn't abide the lockdown rules, and go to the beach; he would send the police after them?

But it's ok for looters to not abide by the lockdown rules, right? Lol

My point is, it's these states that think they can just "make up their rules". But only let a percentage not abide by the rules, they imposed in the first place.

OK. I'll bite.

You are wrong. But when you open the post with "liberal lunatics" you are going to get equally smart ass replies.

No one has forgotten. But the news of the day and the emergency of the day move on. What we have now is the culmination of the virus, job loss, economic crash, lack of stable leadership through crisis, confinement, closures, the start of summer madness, one too many unnecessary killings by police, and what do you expect? :dunno:

Just call it the TRUMPvirus to be accurate

That's easy...remember when De Blasio threatened folks if they didn't abide the lockdown rules, and go to the beach; he would send the police after them?

But it's ok for looters to not abide by the lockdown rules, right? Lol

My point is, it's these states that think they can just "make up their rules". But only let a percentage not abide by the rules, they imposed in the first place.
You're 100% correct. THIS is just one of the reasons why our country is SO f*cked up right now. And virtually ALL of the reasons it IS so f*cked up right now is DIRECTLY attributable to Democrats. And of course, the Chinese Virus, AKA Wu Flu, AKA Kung Flu, is directly attributable to China. AND of course, Democrats are in bed with the Chinese. It's a vicious circle that MUST be broken.

OK. I'll bite.

You are wrong. But when you open the post with "liberal lunatics" you are going to get equally smart ass replies.

No one has forgotten. But the news of the day and the emergency of the day move on. What we have now is the culmination of the virus, job loss, economic crash, lack of stable leadership through crisis, confinement, closures, the start of summer madness, one too many unnecessary killings by police, and what do you expect? :dunno:
Just keep the mentally challenged one OFF this thread if he/she/it? refuses to address the topic at hand, and is ONLY on here to TROLL. Thank you. And PLEASE do some actual moderation, THAT would be nice.
I just noticed you HAVE deleted ALL of its posts that WERE on this thread. Thank you.
Now if you could get rid of rightwinger's post, #17 in this thread, that would be icing on the cake. His response has NOTHING to do with the question posed in the OP, and is a classic example of TROLLING. Thanks for your time.

OK. I'll bite.

Just keep the mentally challenged one OFF this thread if he/she/it? refuses to address the topic at hand, and is ONLY on here to TROLL. Thank you. And PLEASE do some actual moderation, THAT would be nice.
I just noticed you HAVE deleted ALL of its posts that WERE on this thread. Thank you.
Now if you could get rid of rightwinger's post, #17 in this thread, that would be icing on the cake. His response has NOTHING to do with the question posed in the OP, and is a classic example of TROLLING. Thanks for your time.

The topic is not that narrow, given you devoted a good bit to naming the virus, and the virus is part of the topic, his post is fine. BUT - if you have issues with moderation - take it up with one of us via PM - not on the open boards. OK? That is a rule.

Forum List

Back