I think in November people are going to remember all this

The lady I'm dating blames it on the Democrats.
Is this some kind of post like Facebook? Are you looking for recognition or something?
Let me give you a hint. Trump will not serve two terms. The writing is on the wall. See ya.
The writing on the wall is from the Bible.

I thought Democrats hated the Bible.

Is this some kind of post like Facebook? Are you looking for recognition or something?
Let me give you a hint. Trump will not serve two terms. The writing is on the wall. See ya.

No, it's painted on the wall across the street from the WH. Did you see it? It says "the devil lives across the street"
How come I don't see any MAGAhatters on the streets. Because they are like Trump. Hiding in their safe places. Despicable.

No, it's painted on the wall across the street from the WH. Did you see it? It says "the devil lives across the street"
How come I don't see any MAGAhatters on the streets. Because they are like Trump. Hiding in their safe places. Despicable.
Trump people are home obeying the law.

Watching Fox News shitting themselves.

Lol. Good to know you are such a big bad keyboard warrior. Still living in the basement?
I seem to remember about four years ago every leftist on the board was assuring everyone that Trump would never be in the White House. Up until about a year ago every leftist on this board was assuring everyone that Mueller would remove Trump and everyone else from the White House.
So if I was a betting person I would say that it is a safe bet if you say Trump is going to lose then rational thought says he will win.

Lol. Good to know you are such a big bad keyboard warrior. Still living in the basement?
I seem to remember about four years ago every leftist on the board was assuring everyone that Trump would never be in the White House. Up until about a year ago every leftist on this board was assuring everyone that Mueller would remove Trump and everyone else from the White House.
So if I was a betting person I would say that it is a safe bet if you say Trump is going to lose then rational thought says he will win.
I wasn't on this board 4 years ago and after we get a new President, of course, I will vacate. See ya.

I wasn't on this board 4 years ago and after we get a new President, of course, I will vacate. See ya.
So your planing on sticking around for four more years of whining?

Won't have to. Trump is toast sucka.

Won't have to. Trump is toast sucka.
As I said I heard that from the crazy left. I have heard almost every crazy hallucination/ prediction they can cook up. Not one of them has been even close to right.
The nice thing is we can all laugh at Biden when he tries to remember what race he lost.

Forum List

Back