I think a couple of yutes were scoping out my home...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Some of you may get the Joe Peschi reference. I won't get into great detaiIs but all the signs were.there. Rapid, loud knock on the door,.noone in front or back as I arrived fairly quickly. I see a couple of young mens back walking down the street, they weren't dressed for door to door sales. I am not driving so no car is in the driveway and they would have had just enough time to check out the side window situation.(which is where they may have popped out from). We can't defend ourselves in Canada and my dog is older than I am. Ideas on how to block weak spots?

Some of you may get the Joe Peschi reference. I won't get into great detaiIs but all the signs were.there. Rapid, loud knock on the door,.noone in front or back as I arrived fairly quickly. I see a couple of young mens back walking down the street, they weren't dressed for door to door sales. I am not driving so no car is in the driveway and they would have had just enough time to check out the side window situation.(which is where they may have popped out from). We can't defend ourselves in Canada and my dog is older than I am. Ideas on how to block weak spots?

So, in Canada burglars politely knock on doors and just walk away? Who knew?

No. They loudly knock, wait to see if anyone answers and then interpret no car in the driveway to mean "no one is there for the night (or weekend)"
Yeah, in the US they loudly knock and if no one answers, they break in.

Guess, over there they just walk politely away. O Canada…

Yeah, in the US they knock and if no one answers, they break in.

Guess, over there they just walk politely away. O Canada…
No. They wait umtil it gets dark out and then decide to break.in. I have neigbors, they wulld just assure themselves that the would to get caught. 3pm EST is far different than 3am EST

Last edited:
Come on. Even the prisoners of Canuckistan can hunt.

Get a hunting rifle, at least.

I warned you to run cause they are after you,,

what happens now is in you,,

My neighbor mowed down a few small trees with his AK recently

as a warning to the unsavory sorts casing our hood

i love that guy!

~S~

Forum List

Back