I support VA GOV giving vote to felons

Isn't the life of a troll sad and pathetic? I mean they have to sit around all day looking for who they will harass. pitiful
Looks like a Rino is dying off. Good bye Sarahgop.
depositphotos_11922199-Cartoon-illustration-of-a-rhino.jpg

Sarah is an avid Trump supporter.
I suggest you never kick the Rino till they quit breathing.

You get that she supports this move by the Gov of Virginia b/c it hurts the establishment that is attempting to bring Trump down, right? I think she views this as revenge against the party leadership for resisting Trump.

Isn't the life of a troll sad and pathetic? I mean they have to sit around all day looking for who they will harass. pitiful

You get that she supports this move by the Gov of Virginia b/c it hurts the establishment that is attempting to bring Trump down, right? I think she views this as revenge against the party leadership for resisting Trump.
You don't hurt them by signing up democrats. That's just swapping one elite for another.

You don't hurt them by signing up democrats. That's just swapping one elite for another.

And you dont make a difference by swallowing GOP elites vomit.

Well said, and i dont just support what the gov did, i will actively help register them to vote.

I'm a Trump supporter so I don't play to the elite of either side.

I'm a Trump supporter so I don't play to the elite of either side.

Im glad you are as am i, but your support for trump is meaningless if you then back the cruz/kasich liberal wing of the party with your vote,

I see people who swallow anything the gop puts out as part of the problem. i have no problem with burning down the gop.
people who swallow anything the gop puts out as part of the problem
you are right....but you dont see people who swallow anything the DNC puts out as a problem?...thats why people like you are part of the problem....

Forum List

Back