I Really Don't Understand The Left

What's really hard to fathom is how any level headed american can follow any wealthy politician from either party passionately thinking they can somehow fix problems. I have noticed the intense love for candidates. That's really kind of twisted.

LOL

You're such a fucking moron.

That Trump was president for 4 years, not 3. He's responsible for what happens on his watch.
You should have said that rather than making an hour long video. You seem to think that if people can't read your mind then they are stupid. You're the one who is stupid.

What's really hard to fathom is how any level headed american can follow any wealthy politician from either party passionately thinking they can somehow fix problems. I have noticed the intense love for candidates. That's really kind of twisted.
President Trump fixed problems and didn't start any wars.

You should have said that rather than making an hour long video. You seem to think that if people can't read your mind then they are stupid. You're the one who is stupid.

LOL

Fucking moron, I queued that video to where Trump said what I quoted him saying. All you had to do was hit play and watch it for about 10 seconds.

And you didn't have to read my mind. You only had to read Trump's quote.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

Biden has high disapproval numbers. The majority of Americans can't make ends meet. 70% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track and heading in the wrong direction. Income inequality is getting worse. Crime is out of control. Polls continue showing a majority of voters, including many of those on the left, trust Trump and the Republicans more regarding the economy, foreign affairs, and crime. And yet these very same lefties in the polling reject Trump's and the Republican's ideas on the economy, foreign affairs, and crime and have agreed with Biden's decisions on these things while claiming they trust Trump and the Republicans more on these issues than Biden. I'm left scratching my head.
Party uber alles!

President Trump fixed problems and didn't start any wars.
True. And he has 3 months in my view to fix it all. He will have a labor surplus to work with as far as american citizens so the supposed supply chain and labor shortage problems are totally fabricated.

That's not the point idiot. It's how Republicans wantt to do it. You aren't going to stop people from walking out of central America when they are at the American border. So then we must start by addressing the root causes, which would be poor economies in those countries and changes in the economies of those countries created by Climate change. Therefore we need to form partnerships with those governments and develop plans that help them increase economic development.
You should stick to the race baiting....You sound marginally less stupid doing that.

Not that you don't sound stupid race baiting; you certainly do...Just that this is some of the most stupid shit ever uttered by a human being.

Since you get most of your information from paces like the gateway pundit, you won't understand reality.
Never read the gateway pundit. Don't watch Fox News or the rest. But I do understand that is your go to answer for everyone you disagree with.

Maybe meet a lefty for breakfast or lunch now and then, ask questions, listen, and see how other people think. Learn what their perspectives are based on their life experiences and priorities. Try to gain an accurate understanding, rather than a shallow distortion provided by a media figure who wants you to hate those who don't think just like you.

Okay, I'm just kidding. Americans aren't capable of that any more.
Right back at you.

I will repeat what I’ve said before. Many times before. Want to see Biden gone? Nominate someone other than Trump. Many of us Moderates will happily vote for someone like Haley. But you won’t. It’s become a religious thing with you all. Sainted Trump or nobody.
But Trump is beating Biden in most polls, including in almost every swing state.

Haley is not so moderate and she really doesn't have much experience. Whatever time she served as UN Ambassador isn't good enough.nI think it's time to stop believing Trump and Putins narrative about Biden and the racist narrative about Harris. Believing right wing narratives about good qualified Democratic candidates has got us into this mess.

Biden has done a great job, and he has earned a second term. His age is irrelevant because no one is guaranteed tomorrow no matter how old you are.

First. Biden has done as well as anyone could with the economy. The inflation was certain after the Covid shutdowns.

Second. I absolutely agree with Biden concerning Roe. And I’m on record for that many times over.

Third. Biden is a dumpster fire personally. I don’t like his trait of playing to whatever crowd he is in front of in an effort to curry favor. His perpetual creepy behavior with young girls.

But as bad as Biden is, Trump is even worse. So an alternative to those two is sought my me and a lot of others.

Everybody doesn't have credit cards and the stock market set an all time high last week. Inflations has falled dramatically, gas prices lower, unemployment a record levels. The problem here is that Biden is not a blowhard who wants to give himself credit for everything every day. But as the infrastructure projects continue and more jobs get created along with the fed planning to cut interest rates, the results of the Biden plan is going to hit right on time next year and you guys will be left holding your dicks and clits.

That's not the point idiot. It's how Republicans wantt to do it. You aren't going to stop people from walking out of central America when they are at the American border. So then we must start by addressing the root causes, which would be poor economies in those countries and changes in the economies of those countries created by Climate change. Therefore we need to form partnerships with those governments and develop plans that help them increase economic development.

You simple minded right winger always want to propse the most cruel and draconian punishments on those who are not white while you will support naked acts of aggression from white ass Putin.
The root cause is Democrats holding up welcome signs at the border.

The majority of Americans are better off now than they were in 2019 regardless what they say.

No politician in the US is polling well - Trump included.

Crime is a record low.

Economy is a record high.

Inflation was slayed.

US is standing up to foreign enemies not coddling them.

No one likes Trump except racists and morons.

Forum List

Back