I Really Don't Understand The Left

I link official reports used by administrations of both parties. You believed them in 2019 cuz your love was in the white house. You just are a sycophant which colors your perception of reality. The cure is an education.

I did not believe any of this bullshit, from the very beginning. This ought to be verifiable, if anyone wants to try to search back to see what I was saying about the #CoronaHoax2020 back in early 2020, as this stupid hoax was beginning to take root. I clearly recognized it as a hoax, right from the outset, and was very loudly saying so. And I think I can safely say that everything that has happened in connection therewith over the past nearly-four years, has solidly proven that I was right all along.

The best way to read blaylock is to leave him On Ignore and wait for his Bishop to get hold of him.

To what sort of bizarre cult do you delusionally imagine I must adhere, where my clergy monitor my social media postings and are concerned with the opinions that I express on matters having nothing to do with my religion?

That's not the point idiot. It's how Republicans wantt to do it. You aren't going to stop people from walking out of central America when they are at the American border. So then we must start by addressing the root causes, which would be poor economies in those countries and changes in the economies of those countries created by Climate change. Therefore we need to form partnerships with those governments and develop plans that help them increase economic development.

You simple minded right winger always want to propse the most cruel and draconian punishments on those who are not white while you will support naked acts of aggression from white ass Putin.
biden-malarkey.jpg

How is this great for America?

2023%2012%2012%20Chinese%20aliens.jpg

2023%2010%2006%20%20Terrorist%20contacts-X3.jpg

How many gotaways?

I link official reports used by administrations of both parties. You believed them in 2019 cuz your love was in the white house. You just are a sycophant which colors your perception of reality. The cure is an education.

Right, because he needs to learn the 18 pronouns and 42 genders, then he'll be functional, like you!

crime is down
inflation is down
economy is growing
wages are growing
unemployment is very low
stock market is very high

The majority of Americans are better off now than they were in 2019 regardless what they say.

No politician in the US is polling well - Trump included.

Crime is a record low.

Economy is a record high.

Inflation was slayed.

US is standing up to foreign enemies not coddling them.

No one likes Trump except racists and morons.
Wild%20Seriously-S.jpg

I will repeat what I’ve said before. Many times before. Want to see Biden gone? Nominate someone other than Trump. Many of us Moderates will happily vote for someone like Haley. But you won’t. It’s become a religious thing with you all. Sainted Trump or nobody.

You can't reason with a cult. They aren't capable of self-thought. They are non-player characters.

A whole thread of cry babies unable to dispute the facts:
  • Record GDP
  • Record Stock Market
  • Record Black employment
  • Record Hispanic employment
  • Record Women employment
  • Record overall employment
  • Record Real Wages*
  • Record Oil output
  • Record Black Friday
  • Record Corporate profits
  • Record Small Business startups
  • Record starting salaries for college grads
  • Record employment for non-college grads
  • Record wages for non-college grads
  • Record homeowners equity
  • Record Dow over 37,000 (under 31,000 under Trump)
  • Record Real Disposable income*
  • Inflation is in the 3% range
  • Near record Savings*
  • Sound banking environment secured with high balance sheet ratios
  • and the list goes on......

I did not believe any of this bullshit, from the very beginning. This ought to be verifiable, if anyone wants to try to search back to see what I was saying about the #CoronaHoax2020 back in early 2020, as this stupid hoax was beginning to take root. I clearly recognized it as a hoax, right from the outset, and was very loudly saying so. And I think I can safely say that everything that has happened in connection therewith over the past nearly-four years, has solidly proven that I was right all along.
Cronyvirus

Forum List

Back