Tensions in White House Flare Over Concerns About Biden’s Physical Health

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Joe Biden's physical and mental decline over the last several years has been steep and impossible to ignore. If he's not producing an endless stream of embarrassing moments while giving public speeches, he's tripping and falling at such a high rate that his handlers have forced him to start using the short stairs on Air Force One.

What are they even talking about? Biden is in PERFECT mental and physical health. He is fine to run in 2024!

From the article: "Joe Biden's physical and mental decline over the last several years has been steep and impossible to ignore. "

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOE BIDEN IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! ONLY TRUMPTARDS SAY ANYTHING ELSE!

Last edited:

Joe Biden's physical and mental decline over the last several years has been steep and impossible to ignore. If he's not producing an endless stream of embarrassing moments while giving public speeches, he's tripping and falling at such a high rate that his handlers have forced him to start using the short stairs on Air Force One.

What are they even talking about? Biden is in PERFECT mental and physical health. He is fine to run in 2024!

The Democrat Party is now the party of rich, old, incontinent, impotent, white, male pedophiles. :laughing0301:

Suck on that Democrats!

During this holiday season, let's all wish the very best mental and physical health to President Biden.

I assume that Democratic leaders are making plans in case he deteriorates badly during the next 11 months.

What's the matter with my polls? Why are they so low? heads will roll!!!

1703016396485.jpeg

Elon has exposed Democrats, their media and their anti-humanity woke agenda as dedicated parasites that need him far more than he needs them .. pure brilliance..

The media has been slow walking this since the summer.

They are turning on Biden. They know he cannot win without Dems cheating again. If the turnout is UNDENIABLE...they will not be able to cheat enough to win.

I hear he is angrily lashing out at everyone....

He definitely has the angry old man thing going on for anyone who disagrees with him or asks him something he does not like.

Angry old Joe would call people fat on the campaign trail. I thought fat shaming was bad according to cult fucks....but we all know that CULT FUCKS DO NOT FOLLOW THEIR OWN RULES.

Biden wont last until the next election nor do the Democrat power brokers want him to .. they're bound to kill him off in hopes of sympathy..

The article is fake news.

We all know Joe is in perfect health.

Every cult fuck on this board has told us this every day for 4 years.

Who are you going to trust? Your own eyes and ears or cult fucks on the internet.

Biden wont last until the next election nor do the Democrat power brokers want him to .. they're bound to kill him off in hopes of sympathy..
I'm wondering if he/they are going to use Hunter's woes as the off ramp.

Problem is then, they are stuck with Kamala. And my schnauzer can beat her in the General election.

LMAO, what a crock of shit. But hell, I will play.

Current and former aides say Biden is extraordinarily energetic for his age. But his repeated insistence that he feels so young can draw eye rolls: Some current and former aides believe Biden doesn't realize how old he can come across.

Current and former Biden aides say he often pushes to do more travel and events than they think he should.

So, Biden is like damn near every other 81 year old on the planet. Or hell, every other 60 year old for that matter. Does anyone ever consider themselves "old"?

This is an Axios article so you have to ignore their attempted spin,

And there you have it. Axios is "spinning" the article, but Redstate, why they are such an upstanding journalist, juggernaut. Only they can glean the truth from the story. What a bunch of stupid shits you people are.

Meanwhile, Trump is quickly becoming even more psychotic than he was before. Posting bogus doctor reports, doesn't know where he is when he gives speeches, overweight, terrible diet, sometimes slurs word to the point of them being imperceptible, I mean I hate to be morbid, but Trump dies first, not Biden, and I will bet a dollar to a doughnut any day on that one.

They're still around? Nobody cites them anymore.

There it is.

I knew it was fake news.

It is clear that Biden is in perfect mental and physical health. Just look at video of him from a few years back. He might actually be in BETTER mental and physical condition than he was as VEEP.

Forum List

Back