I Really Don't Understand The Left

So “empathic”, “educated”, and “enlightened” that they believe that boys can be girls, and girls can be boys. Or that faggotry, transsexualism, childfuckery, and other fucked-up sexual perversions are normal, healthy, and acceptable. Or that they should be deathly afraid of a common cold, and should take dangerous, experimental drugs to protect them therefrom. Or any of a wide other range of insane, immoral, destructive bullshit that anyone who is truly empathic, educated, and enlightened, wants no part of any of it.

Biden has high disapproval numbers. The majority of Americans can't make ends meet. 70% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track and heading in the wrong direction. Income inequality is getting worse. Crime is out of control. Polls continue showing a majority of voters, including many of those on the left, trust Trump and the Republicans more regarding the economy, foreign affairs, and crime. And yet these very same lefties in the polling reject Trump's and the Republican's ideas on the economy, foreign affairs, and crime and have agreed with Biden's decisions on these things while claiming they trust Trump and the Republicans more on these issues than Biden. I'm left scratching my head.
One they can admit secretly.

Announcing openly in leftist circles that you support Trump and the Republicans can cost you your job, your friends, your home and your way of life.

You know...inclusivity! 😂

That's not the point idiot. It's how Republicans wantt to do it. You aren't going to stop people from walking out of central America when they are at the American border. So then we must start by addressing the root causes, which would be poor economies in those countries and changes in the economies of those countries created by Climate change. Therefore we need to form partnerships with those governments and develop plans that help them increase economic development.
The whole "root cause" rhetoric is just an excuse for doing nothing. The idea that the US can fix those countries is absurd.

furthermore, why can't you stop them from crossing the American border?

You simple minded right winger always want to propse the most cruel and draconian punishments on those who are not white while you will support naked acts of aggression from white ass Putin.
No one supported Putin's invasion, you lying scumbag. Turds like you believe simply stopping illegal aliens from crossing the border is cruel and draconian. That's why reasonable people have no interest in anything you have to say.

Last edited:
So “empathic”, “educated”, and “enlightened” that they believe that boys can be girls, and girls can be boys. Or that faggotry, transsexualism, childfuckery, and other fucked-up sexual perversions are normal, healthy, and acceptable. Or that they should be deathly afraid of a common cold, and should take dangerous, experimental drugs to protect them therefrom. Or any of a wide other range of insane, immoral, destructive bullshit that anyone who is truly empathic, educated, and enlightened, wants no part of any of it.

As you know and John Soft Balls doesn't, sex change operations don't actually change a child's sex

So... this is "empathetic, educated, or enlightened."? I got it! Then, may God help us all!

2023%2012%2018%20Decency.jpg

Only douchebags include the effects of Covid in their claims about Trump's record.

Leftists, desperate to blame Trump for the destructive results of their own hoax, and their own policies based on that hoax.

It was not Trump that cooked up a huge scam based on hyperbolizing a common cold outbreak. It was not Trump that exploited this hoax to seize and abuse unprecedented powers, to destroy basic human rights, and to maliciously sabotage the economy. The left wrong totally owns the #CoronaHoax2020, and all of the destructive shit that has come out of it.

Only douchebags include the effects of Covid in their claims about Trump's record.

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

Even if what I have is “uninformed opinion”, it is still better than the blatant lies that you insist on spewing, that everyone who isn't profoundly blind can clearly see are lies.

citygator means your opinion is "uninformed" because you disagreed with him. Now hold Democrats to his standard, and tada, you're uninformed AGAIN!!!!!

Sorry, I do magic tricks but so far I only have the one ....

Leftists, desperate to blame Trump for the destructive results of their own hoax, and their own policies based on that hoax.

It was not Trump that cooked up a huge scam based on hyperbolizing a common cold outbreak. It was not Trump that exploited this hoax to seize and abuse unprecedented powers, to destroy basic human rights, and to maliciously sabotage the economy. The left wrong totally owns the #CoronaHoax2020, and all of the destructive shit that has come out of it.

Idiot...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

citygator means your opinion is "uninformed" because you disagreed with him. Now hold Democrats to his standard, and tada, you're uninformed AGAIN!!!!!
Sorry, I do magic tricks but so far I only have the one ....

To creatures like ShittyGator, it is “uninformed” to trust what you can directly see, hear, feel, and otherwise experience, over the dictates of lying “experts”.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”—George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Even if what I have is “uninformed opinion”, it is still better than the blatant lies that you insist on spewing, that everyone who isn't profoundly blind can clearly see are lies.
I link official reports used by administrations of both parties. You believed them in 2019 cuz your love was in the white house. You just are a sycophant which colors your perception of reality. The cure is an education.

To creatures like ShittyGator, it is “uninformed” to trust what you can directly see, hear, feel, and otherwise experience, over the dictates of lying “experts”.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”—George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

I have a different way or reading citygator . My eyes glaze over and I have intense suicidal feelings

Forum List

Back