I Really Don't Understand The Left

How do you keep straight whether you are telling a new lie or building on an old one?

We all know Biden, MAGA man. The first rule of Biden is he steals. Oh wait, I meant the second rule, he lies. Yes, that's the one ...
What has Biden stolen?

Biden has high disapproval numbers. The majority of Americans can't make ends meet. 70% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track and heading in the wrong direction. Income inequality is getting worse. Crime is out of control. Polls continue showing a majority of voters, including many of those on the left, trust Trump and the Republicans more regarding the economy, foreign affairs, and crime. And yet these very same lefties in the polling reject Trump's and the Republican's ideas on the economy, foreign affairs, and crime and have agreed with Biden's decisions on these things while claiming they trust Trump and the Republicans more on these issues than Biden. I'm left scratching my head.
The majority of Americans are better off now than they were in 2019 regardless what they say.

No politician in the US is polling well - Trump included.

Crime is a record low.

Economy is a record high.

Inflation was slayed.

US is standing up to foreign enemies not coddling them.

No one likes Trump except racists and morons.

Haley is a tool of the MIC.

Who would you vote for that does not want to drop bombs on brown people?

There are a lot of Democrats who don't support the MIC. One of them is named Joe Biden. The rest are silent to support their team

I will repeat what I’ve said before. Many times before. Want to see Biden gone? Nominate someone other than Trump. Many of us Moderates will happily vote for someone like Haley. But you won’t. It’s become a religious thing with you all. Sainted Trump or nobody.
Haley is not so moderate and she really doesn't have much experience. Whatever time she served as UN Ambassador isn't good enough.nI think it's time to stop believing Trump and Putins narrative about Biden and the racist narrative about Harris. Believing right wing narratives about good qualified Democratic candidates has got us into this mess.

Biden has done a great job, and he has earned a second term. His age is irrelevant because no one is guaranteed tomorrow no matter how old you are.

1703011977822.png

Maybe because Trump has the worst record on the economy since Herbert Hoover.

• 1.5% annualized real GDP
  • 2½ million jobs lost
  • 34% increase of U3 unemployment.
Due to President Biden's son's business partner, COMMUNIST CHINA. COVID-19.

But, as always, FACTS to you are immaterial and unimportant. You just care if the tax payers send you more money.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
Due to President Biden's son's business partner, COMMUNIST CHINA. COVID-19.

But, as always, FACTS to you are immaterial and unimportant. You just care if the tax payers send you more money.

rotfl-gif.288736

Biden has high disapproval numbers. The majority of Americans can't make ends meet. 70% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track and heading in the wrong direction. Income inequality is getting worse. Crime is out of control. Polls continue showing a majority of voters, including many of those on the left, trust Trump and the Republicans more regarding the economy, foreign affairs, and crime. And yet these very same lefties in the polling reject Trump's and the Republican's ideas on the economy, foreign affairs, and crime and have agreed with Biden's decisions on these things while claiming they trust Trump and the Republicans more on these issues than Biden. I'm left scratching my head.

If you could understand them you would be as psychotic and deviant as they are.

The majority of Americans are better off now than they were in 2019 regardless what they say.
No politician in the US is polling well - Trump included.
Crime is a record low.
Economy is a record high.
Inflation was slayed.
US is standing up to foreign enemies not coddling them.
No one likes Trump except racists and morons.

A perfect example of what I said, elsewhere, about the folly of believing what “experts” tell you, when your own direct observations and experiences clearly tell you otherwise.

MAGA has no idea what is "the left".

It is really the center of America.
The current democrat party is the most radical it has ever been by a massive amount.

Bill Clinton would be considered a solid conservative in todays Overton window. You guys sprinted wayyyyyyyyyyy left and radical, and now try to say the rest of us are so far to the right when you’re just objectively wayyyyyy out there.

What's the real head scratcher is why Biden has rejected the REpublican's offer to combine the Ukraine funding with funding and policy changes at our border. The majority of his party thinks he's fucked up the border. Why he won't do anything about our border at this time is inexplicable.
40% of the Republicans didn't show to vote. Tell us all why?

A perfect example of what I said, elsewhere, about the folly of believing what “experts” tell you, when your own direct observations and experiences clearly tell you otherwise.
All you can tell me is your uninformed opinion. That is meaningless. What matter are real data. Nevermind.. Trump summed up you guys when he said:

Forum List

Back