As California Prepares to Ban All Gas Cars in 10 Years, Californians Do What Californians Do

Soon they will be banning private livestock ownership and flying drones over peoples properties looking for illegal cows and chickens.
Governor Gruesome Newsom's wife is publishing homosexual and transgender brainwashing books which have been spread throughout California elementary schools. Maybe they will pass a law banning heterosexuality and normalcy.

I live in Orange County, south of LA County, a conservative bastion in this state of insanity. After sixty years here, I can't leave, I'm too entrenched and my dear friend moved to Memphis, Tennessee to escape California madness. He's moving back. Can't take the hot and cold weather there.
Memphis has the highest crime rate in America, by the way. I would have thought Chicago or Detroit, but NOOOO.

Governor Gruesome Newsom's wife is publishing homosexual and transgender brainwashing books which have been spread throughout California elementary schools. Maybe they will pass a law banning heterosexuality and normalcy.

I live in Orange County, south of LA County, a conservative bastion in this state of insanity. After sixty years here, I can't leave, I'm too entrenched and my dear friend moved to Memphis, Tennessee to escape California madness. He's moving back. Can't take the hot and cold weather there.
Memphis has the highest crime rate in America, by the way. I would have thought Chicago or Detroit, but NOOOO.
Democrats love talking to kids about all their perverted sex crap.

The + in LGBTQ+ is meant for the pedos.

Democrats = party of pedophiles

Obviously you can’t read.
I fled KKKalifornia years ago after my first 6 decades there.

It was the Golden State until Democrats took over. Now it’s a rust state.
Sure. It being the 5th largest economy in the world, there seems to be a whole lot of businesses and people who disagree with your assessment of it being a "rust" state. :)

Sure. It being the 5th largest economy in the world, there seems to be a whole lot of businesses and people who disagree with your assessment of it being a "rust" state. :)
That’s like Hitler taking credit for good French wine, moron.

The last tax industry left are the dot coms, and now they’re leaving.
KKKalifornia now has a $45B deficit.

Good luck.

That’s like Hitler taking credit for good French wine, moron.

The last tax industry left are the dot coms, and now they’re leaving.
KKKalifornia now has a $45B deficit.

Good luck.
And they'll be new ones that move in. Things will change. Ebb and flow. That's how it works.

But let me just cut to the chase of what you really want to say...Trump can fix it all! :auiqs.jpg:

And they'll be new ones that move in. Things will change. Ebb and flow. That's how it works.

But let me just cut to the chase of what you really want to say...Trump can fix it all! :auiqs.jpg:
Nobody can "fix" California at this point...the only people left are the elites who exist in gated communities, the homeless and the hundreds of thousands of illegals they've brought in to keep from losing House seats. The far left created this mess and now they're stuck with it!

Nobody can "fix" California at this point...the only people left are the elites who exist in gated communities, the homeless and the hundreds of thousands of illegals they've brought in to keep from losing House seats. The far left created this mess and now they're stuck with it!
A Conservative Supermajority in the State Legislature could at least be like an Israeli Bandage put on during a Helo flight to a Surgeon

A Conservative Supermajority in the State Legislature could at least be like an Israeli Bandage put on during a Helo flight to a Surgeon
Heck, Fail...all the normal people are fleeing Cali as fast as they can. Democrats are guaranteed to win elections there because the only people that are going to be left are the wealthy elites, the homeless and illegals. You think any of those people are going to be voting for Trump or any other conservative?

Brake Light Out Sign.jpg
Every day, without fail, I see several cars with a burned out brake light.
It is usually the middle one in the window. I honk my horn at them, show them this sign and they give me a thumbs up.

Oh the reverse side, I have "NO BIDEN SUPPORTER HELPED YOU"

Without fail, they laugh and give me another thumbs up, in Orange County California. Every single day.
I just sent a letter to the Chairman of the House Transportation Committee complaining about the inept NHTSA after they ignored me when I told them about illegal rear window tints by Tesla, Audi, and other manufacturers. These very dark tints obscure the middle brake light illegally.

Heck, Fail...all the normal people are fleeing Cali as fast as they can. Democrats are guaranteed to win elections there because the only people that are going to be left are the wealthy elites, the homeless and illegals. You think any of those people are going to be voting for Trump or any other conservative?
People are aware that wherever they flee to could turn Purple or blue ina few election cycles so they are standing Pat more in places like Shasta County & Ventura County

Forum List

Back