I Really Don't Understand The Left

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Biden has high disapproval numbers. The majority of Americans can't make ends meet. 70% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track and heading in the wrong direction. Income inequality is getting worse. Crime is out of control. Polls continue showing a majority of voters, including many of those on the left, trust Trump and the Republicans more regarding the economy, foreign affairs, and crime. And yet these very same lefties in the polling reject Trump's and the Republican's ideas on the economy, foreign affairs, and crime and have agreed with Biden's decisions on these things while claiming they trust Trump and the Republicans more on these issues than Biden. I'm left scratching my head.

Biden has high disapproval numbers. The majority of Americans can't make ends meet. 70% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track and heading in the wrong direction. Income inequality is getting worse. Crime is out of control. Polls continue showing a majority of voters, including many of those on the left, trust Trump and the Republicans more regarding the economy, foreign affairs, and crime. And yet these very same lefties in the polling reject Trump's and the Republican's ideas on the economy, foreign affairs, and crime and have agreed with Biden's decisions on these things while claiming they trust Trump and the Republicans more on these issues than Biden. I'm left scratching my head.
What's the real head scratcher is why Biden has rejected the REpublican's offer to combine the Ukraine funding with funding and policy changes at our border. The majority of his party thinks he's fucked up the border. Why he won't do anything about our border at this time is inexplicable.

Since you get most of your information from paces like the gateway pundit, you won't understand reality.

Maybe meet a lefty for breakfast or lunch now and then, ask questions, listen, and see how other people think. Learn what their perspectives are based on their life experiences and priorities. Try to gain an accurate understanding, rather than a shallow distortion provided by a media figure who wants you to hate those who don't think just like you.

Okay, I'm just kidding. Americans aren't capable of that any more.

What's the real head scratcher is why Biden has rejected the REpublican's offer to combine the Ukraine funding with funding and policy changes at our border. The majority of his party think he's fucked up the border. Why he won't do anything about our border at this time is inexplicable.
We have 4 borders, and what the republicans want done on the border is not acceptable.

Maybe meet a lefty for breakfast or lunch now and then, ask questions, listen, and see how other people think. Learn what their perspectives are based on their life experiences and priorities. Try to gain an accurate understanding, rather than a shallow distortion provided by a media figure who wants you to hate those who don't think just like you.

Okay, I'm just kidding.
Maybe stop reading Rasmussen polls and gateway pundit opinion pieces.

All time high credit card debt. Over $1 trillion. People cannot keep up with their bills.

The left will cut off their own genitals rather than deal with mental illness. These people are fucked in the head.

Last edited:
GBf0qmkXwAAy0jO

Okay, I'm just kidding.

Democrats always assume everyone is as hate filled and racist as you are. We're not. I don't hate you at all, I just want your hands off my shit. You and every other Democrat

I will repeat what I’ve said before. Many times before. Want to see Biden gone? Nominate someone other than Trump. Many of us Moderates will happily vote for someone like Haley. But you won’t. It’s become a religious thing with you all. Sainted Trump or nobody.

All time high credit card debt. Over $1 trillion. People cannot keep up with their bills.

The left will cut off their own genitals rather than dela with mental illness. These people are fucked in the head.
Everybody doesn't have credit cards and the stock market set an all time high last week. Inflations has falled dramatically, gas prices lower, unemployment a record levels. The problem here is that Biden is not a blowhard who wants to give himself credit for everything every day. But as the infrastructure projects continue and more jobs get created along with the fed planning to cut interest rates, the results of the Biden plan is going to hit right on time next year and you guys will be left holding your dicks and clits.

I will repeat what I’ve said before. Many times before. Want to see Biden gone? Nominate someone other than Trump. Many of us Moderates will happily vote for someone like Haley. But you won’t. It’s become a religious thing with you all. Sainted Trump or nobody.

How do you keep straight whether you are telling a new lie or building on an old one?

We all know Biden, MAGA man. The first rule of Biden is he steals. Oh wait, I meant the second rule, he lies. Yes, that's the one ...

Haley is a tool of the MIC.

Who would you vote for that does not want to drop bombs on brown people?

Yes, stopping the influx of illegal aliens is COMPLETELY unacceptable.
Dumb ass.
That's not the point idiot. It's how Republicans wantt to do it. You aren't going to stop people from walking out of central America when they are at the American border. So then we must start by addressing the root causes, which would be poor economies in those countries and changes in the economies of those countries created by Climate change. Therefore we need to form partnerships with those governments and develop plans that help them increase economic development.

You simple minded right winger always want to propse the most cruel and draconian punishments on those who are not white while you will support naked acts of aggression from white ass Putin.

Forum List

Back